It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Supporter Arrested for Brandishing a Gun at BLM Mob That Was Surrounding His Home (VIDEO)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Another story from the North.....
They a fallin fast to Liberalism.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   
There were some neighborhoods in Detroit, back when I lived there some 25 years ago, that you didn't go in. I remember talking to a couple Mormon missionaries who went on a mission in some of the bad neighborhoods in Detroit. They were riding bicycles down one street and were getting yelled at from porches and had pit bulls sent after them. If they hadn't been on bicycles, they couldn't have made it through there. Of course, the same could have happened anywhere, not too many people like the Morons or Jehovah's Witnesses for that matter. But it had more to do with their skin color than their church membership me thinks.

Now imagine a group of whites protesting in those neighborhoods, even if it supported BLM and other liberal causes. The folks there wouldn't just be holding a gun inside their homes in a non-threatening manner, they would be running out into the streets, aiming their guns at the protesters and firing them. When the police finally do show up, the white folks would be the ones going to jail to get nice and close to the best citizens the neighborhood has to offer.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
So being seen holding a gun is brandishing?

I was always trained that pointing it at someone was brandishing...

If guy gets a decent lawyer he should be looking at a good payday.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

From my understanding, you only have to feel that you were threatened. Just putting your hand on your hip near your gun in a holster could be considered a threat. Technically I think you are right though, brandishing is pointing or otherwise using it in a threatening manner.

It makes you wonder if they saw him cleaning his gun through a window if that would be called brandishing too?
edit on 16-9-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

After the arrest it sounded like they were chanting FU pigs.....

What a sad state of affairs in the US.

Arrested in your own home for having a gun!!!!

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
How do BLM and ANTIFA differ from Hitler’s brown shirts? I honestly don’t see a difference.

It is going down by the Goeebels play book, WORD FOR WORD.

If you read on any of the MSM rags, the New York Times, etc, the "brown shirts" are "white nationalist" Trump supporters in their skewed reality.

How many Trump mobs have shown up outside a house with a Biden sign and raised Hell? ZERO.

We are seeing the rise of an Anti-Reich, the diametric opposition of what the Nazi ideal was. Now we are witnessing a campaign against white people in the US, and the sick irony is how many white people are BUYING into this and actively participating. DERP. Woke. GTFO here.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Now in Texas we have to have dogs to keep the people from coming out to the rural areas and emptying your house while you're at work they do that a lot.

Dogs are the only thing that stopped them.

That happened to the high school science teacher here in Princeton Texas actually while he was at work they emptied her house.

So in Texas hear the first line of defense has to be dogs then wasp spray.

After that the next line of defense is the thumper a thumper is an AR-15 frame shooting 45 caliber rounds and so they thimp.... thus the name of that Thumper
edit on 16-9-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Next time he should just shoot them so he gets his moneys worth if they are going to send him to jail anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
I’m so angry right now. Everything in that video is the absolute antithesis of what it is suppose to mean to live in America....

Cant wait until Thin Blue Line Flags let alone American ones become open season.....

What’s that Lassie? Thin Blue Line flags are now racist?
F Me. I didn’t even care until now..............

And then they came for.....

And I FUC@ing hate Trump

Its not a constitutional right to point guns at people. I most definitely missed that in the second amendment. You dont ever point a gun at someone unless you plan to kill them period. Watching the video he was not that bad but his wife was pointing that pistol at everyone. The reality is they wanted to make a show of being armed the truth is if they just stayed in the house they could have still secured their property without drawing the attention. They walked aroung their yard waiving guns it was really an unnecessary display. Even if he just stood by his door with a rifle that would have been ok. But thats not what they do in the situation i would have probably been sitting on the steps in front of the door with a rifle next to me. Not pacing back and forth making myself a target of being attacked

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here's a simple workaround that's bound to confound the pea-brained leftists -

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
It appears the Police (at least in Milwaukee) are sending a clear signal to citizens that they are not allowed to defend themselves from leftest mobs. I hope there is more to the story but from what we know now, a mob surrounded a man's house because he had Trump signs and "is a racist" and harassed him for hours, shining lights in this windows, etc.

Police arrest the homeowner while the crowd cheers. Leaving the mob outside the guys house. Any bets on if he has a house left when he returns.

I do not know how you can be arrested for "brandishing" a weapon while you are inside your own home.

Videos at the link.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

And, it appears they plan to do this to more people:

Black Lives Matter Bringing ‘Protest Parties’ to Trump Supporters’ Homes, Facebook Account Still Active Despite Repeatedly Posting Addresses of Conservatives

www.thegatewaypundit.com... atedly-posting-addresses-conservatives/

On Tuesday evening, a Trump supporter was arrested for holding a shotgun by the window of his own home as it was surrounded by a mob of far-left lunatics — and it turns out it wasn’t this group’s first time showing up at the home of a random person to “protest” and intimidate.

On a Facebook page called “Justice Tour 2020,” Vaun L Mayes, a man who describes himself as “Milwaukee’s Malcolm X,” has been posting personal information on Trump supporters. The page is littered with people’s phone numbers, addresses, and calls for crowds to show up at their homes for “protest parties.”

“The protesters say they’re “bringing the fight against racism to front doors.”

Police wonder why people turn against them.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Um. So all of this is okay with you? I agree pointing firearms is bad m’kay. But really? You’re gonna just lay all this at his feet? They were at his house bc of SIGNS.

What’s wrong with you?

Also I think you’re mistaking the couple the McCloskeys, for this solo guy in the video. I didn’t see a wife, and it’s my understanding he was in his house......

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61
Here's a simple workaround that's bound to confound the pea-brained leftists -

You're liable to be lynched for that too.

You racist...

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I’m so angry right now. Everything in that video is the absolute antithesis of what it is suppose to mean to live in America....

Cant wait until Thin Blue Line Flags let alone American ones become open season.....

What’s that Lassie? Thin Blue Line flags are now racist?
F Me. I didn’t even care until now..............

And then they came for.....

And I FUC@ing hate Trump

Its not a constitutional right to point guns at people. I most definitely missed that in the second amendment. You dont ever point a gun at someone unless you plan to kill them period. Watching the video he was not that bad but his wife was pointing that pistol at everyone. The reality is they wanted to make a show of being armed the truth is if they just stayed in the house they could have still secured their property without drawing the attention. They walked aroung their yard waiving guns it was really an unnecessary display. Even if he just stood by his door with a rifle that would have been ok. But thats not what they do in the situation i would have probably been sitting on the steps in front of the door with a rifle next to me. Not pacing back and forth making myself a target of being attacked

Wrong incident.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Pointing a muzzle of a shotgun at protesters, while having it hang outside a house window (which is one of the actions that happened during this incident), is certainly deemed to be "brandishing a firearm".

edit on 16-9-2020 by Erno86 because: added vid

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:21 PM
link   

a reply to: dragonridr

Um. So all of this is okay with you? I agree pointing firearms is bad m’kay. But really? You’re gonna just lay all this at his feet? They were at his house bc of SIGNS.

What’s wrong with you?

Also I think you’re mistaking the couple the McCloskeys, for this solo guy in the video. I didn’t see a wife, and it’s my understanding he was in his house......

They weren't at his house "for signs". His neighbors were at his house becuase they got tired of his bigotry, with the final straw being the destruction of property of a newly moved in neighbor.

The trash that push these lies knows that the trash thatll fall for it isnt very bright.

His black neighbors got sick of his bs and harrassment and decided to assemble in front (no on, not surrounding) of his property.

Awe poor bigot.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Except he probably got ORed the next day...

Could you imagine being locked up for murder over those mfers.....

I wanna be around when the war truly goes down and participation becomes the only option.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I hope they eventually make it to Clint's place.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

“Owe poor drug dealer” is what I said when laughing at George Floyd too. And “awe poor rapist” is what I said when laughing at Jacob Blake too

Because it was THIER actions that directly lead to THIER shootings

People’s actions lead to consequences, right?

It was this man’s fault, right? It was Jacob and George’s fault too.

posted on Sep, 16 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
a reply to: AScrubWhoDied

“Owe poor drug dealer” is what I said when laughing at George Floyd too. And “awe poor rapist” is what I said when laughing at Jacob Blake too

Because it was THIER actions that directly lead to THIER shootings

People’s actions lead to consequences, right?

It was this man’s fault, right? It was Jacob and George’s fault too.

Dont care about jacob, george, or racist trash that bite off more than they can chew.

Its funny when racist trash forget they arent on the internet for a second and do something stupid.

I bet he probably even posted on ATS about all the badass stuff he would do during the next civil war - but then wouldn't go outside roflmao.

Lolol aye you see that video? That was hilarious - he seemed pretty badass when harassing little black kids, turns out, like most of them are, he's a lil bitch when its not over http.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join