It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid lies

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Fools

She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

It seems that you have resorted to what is known as "an appeal to authority." A common fallacy.

I would have inquired what her source of information was. Why would a nurse be familiar with testing and reporting procedures?

Because generally they are the ones administering the test, not a doctor.

I was in Missoula last month for a routine thing and I was discussing the Covid issue with a nurse there and a nurse practitioner.

The doctor that interpreted my test results called the practitioner "gold mine" and I asked why the nickname.

Turns out that he was new to the hospital and when he first came to the hospital he tested positive for Covid.

He was tested every week for Covid until he tested negative, which meant he could finally go to work there.

He tested positive 8 times before he tested negative.

So the hospital had 8 new cases that they could get Federal money for.

"Gold Mine" indeed...

/facepalm

edit on 13-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
With the flu season officially starting on October 1st, how will we be able to determine if flu deaths are being labeled as covid-19 deaths?

I think you missed the memo that since they don't have to count comorbidity as a factor...

There no longer are any "influenza" deaths in America.

Cancer and heart attacks have also pretty much been cured by Covid.

Amazing, isn't it?

edit on 13-9-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Incorrect.
gis.cdc.gov...

Also incorrect.
Heart Failure

People are still dying from cancer, but the rates have been declining for a while.
cancerstatisticscenter.cancer.org...#!/
edit on 9/13/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

People don’t think it’s a hoax, man, it’s just that some of us realize it’s not the big bad boogey man virus they have reported it and wanted us to believe it is.

My 76 year old dad had it. Several students of mine have had it. I know fifteen people beyond that who have had it. None of them died or had to be hospitalized/. In fact, only two of them even had any symptoms. My dad had the worst case of it out of all the people I know, and he is 76 and came through just fine and is absolutely back to normal. Guess what? He doesn’t have any long-lasting effects or permanent damage.

It’s not any more dangerous or deadly than the common flu. Some of us are calling the leaders and the media out on it.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: carewemust
With the flu season officially starting on October 1st, how will we be able to determine if flu deaths are being labeled as covid-19 deaths?

I think you missed the memo that since they don't have to count comorbidity as a factor...

Amazing, isn't it?

Your forgetting the 3rd highest killer Accidents and unintentional deaths aka "medical malpractice "

What do you think killed all those people in NYC ? The respirators being shoved down there throats slowly suffocating them .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It’s not any more dangerous or deadly than the common flu.
Then what accounts for the increase in hospital occupancy and this:

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

The respirators being shoved down there throats slowly suffocating them .
How can they suffocate when the purpose of intubation is to provide oxygen to lungs that are not functioning properly?

(post by putnam6 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: Fools

She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

It seems that you have resorted to what is known as "an appeal to authority." A common fallacy.

I would have inquired what her source of information was. Why would a nurse be familiar with testing and reporting procedures?

Phage are you going to be there everytime someone questions this pandemic as possibly false or inflated ?

You cant just call everyone a liar that comes up questionsing the Covid pandemic mate , There comes a time when even the most hardened skeptic as yourself has to ask " Hmmm have we all just been played for fools " .

Why would this mans wife lie to him ? There is very little that goes on in a Hospital that nurses do not know about I can tell you that from first hand experience.

Stop being so stubborn man , they played us just admit it.

Yes. Phage, what this guy said.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
My grandaughter bday was today. We met to celebrate. My ex wife - her daughter is a nurse. She stated that each time someone test positive for Covid 19 it counts as a "new" patient even though they have previously been diagnosed as positive.

What in the world is up with that?

The simplest explanation is that they had the disease twice. They got infected, recovered, and got infected again, later. Why wouldn’t you report that as two different cases? Probably hasn’t happened very often BTW.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Phage are you going to be there everytime someone questions this pandemic as possibly false or inflated ?
I'm going to look for data to support claims.

Why would this mans wife lie to him ?
It's not his wife and simply repeating unsourced information is not lying.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   

It’s not any more dangerous or deadly than the common flu.
Then what accounts for the increase in hospital occupancy and this:

You and your adorable little graphs, dude. You have one for everything, don’t you? You know I could go and find a graph that refutes yours, right? And talk about appealing to authority- you’ve got that one covered in SPADES, mister.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

You know I could go and find a graph that refutes yours, right?

Please do.

And talk about appealing to authority- you’ve got that one covered in SPADES, mister.
The OP, in saying that his ex's daughter is a nurse was making an appeal to authority. That is not the same thing as providing data.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   

The respirators being shoved down there throats slowly suffocating them .
How can they suffocate when the purpose of intubation is to provide oxygen to lungs that are not functioning properly?

Wrong and you know it too .

Respirators force the lungs to work , force them to inflate force them to breath. But they do little to nothing to provide oxygen to the blood/body and again you know this we have discussed it.

Respirators do nothing to treate the problem, they simply force already weakened oxygen starved lungs to breath . The break down is happening at a cellular level and needs to be treated with medication and pure 02 .

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Respirators force the lungs to work , force them to inflate force them to breath.

Respirators are not ventilators. Respirators do not involve intubation.

Respirators do nothing to treate the problem, they simply force already weakened oxygen starved lungs to breath
And breathing is bad? Do people recover if they can't breathe?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Pneumonia is not a disease, it is a syndrome.
It is caused by various bacterial and viral infections.

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

Pneumonia is not a disease, it is a syndrome.
It is caused by various bacterial and viral infections.

Is it contagious ? 🐰

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join