It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LAPD handles riot in 45 seconds 9-8-20

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Portland and Seattle need to take a lesson from LAPD. LAPD shut down their riot in South Central in record time. Now this is how to handle a riot, shock and awe. The first one is Lonnel Harris, he is a big Trump guy and gives the perspective from the hood, he also gives food and drink to the homeless courtesy of Trump as he likes to say.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: panoz77

Not hard when you try.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Why haven't the Mayors and the state governors use the same tactic 2 months ago 3 months ago they had 3 months ago it's really strange that they're letting their own cities crumble what a crying shame what a crying shame.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

LOL
Looks like the umbrella academy got their ass handed to them!

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
That is how you get rid of a riot when it first starts. Show them that it is serious if they want to cause terrorism in the city and when these people understand they will not get away with it, they will refrain from trying to cause trouble. Sure, a flash bang and pepper balls can hurt people, but civil unrest is not acceptable. Yes, we have the right to peaceful protest, but those people hiding behind those kevlar umbrellas were trying to create chaos. Nobody got seriously hurt, no protestors or cops were killed or wound up in the hospital with bad injuries. Those pepper balls will blind someone even if they ricochet, but none would have been fired by the cops if the people would have just disbanded. That was an attempted riot by the mob of people there, they wanted turmoil.

If someone throws a fire bomb at the police, they should be shot with real bullets, a sniper should be on that vehicle.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Freaking losers.
I am surprised the deranged Dem mayor of LA let those cops do that to them.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

šŸ’Æ percent agree

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Im going to say that most of the people support the police even in LA. This whole defund the police and anti police sentiment comes from some very confused college kids. Even in poorer neighborhoods people wi support the police when push comes to shove unless of course they are scum

Here watch this police officer gets himself in trouble and people come to his aid.

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Dems know how to stop a riot. They called in the Marines in the 94 LA riots. Over in 48 hrs. Not the National Guard. The damn Marine Corps and that wasn't these panzie riots going on today. Real gun battles.

The goal is to blame it on him, win the election then Biden hands all the Dem cities treasure chests of money, more than they possibly need for the riots. They need the money because their budgets are deep in red.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Cool vids but they didn't really handle #. The same retards are still out there on the same corner, every night this week.

What they need to do is rendition these terrorists to Guantanamo Bay or elsewhere for a long, long time.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
TX rabbit Its not enough the governments Committed war crimes now you want them to what totally ignore people right to a trial by there piers ?
And posters claim these people are the problem ?
Not so secret police who just take random people off the streets integrating them and never even saying WHY .
Yes Trumps America is looking more Russian every day .

Just Open the fema camps asp First the rioters then YOU .

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You people dont get the consept Of arresting rioters tehn CHARGING rioters Then IF found GUILT incarcerating them .

Your ideas Just take any one They ( WHO ever they is and lock them IUp and Water bording isnt torture you know .

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

LOL Looks like the umbrella academy got their ass handed to them!

yep, they certainly didn't buy the kingsmen brand umbrella did they?

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
TX rabbit Its not enough the governments Committed war crimes now you want them to what totally ignore people right to a trial by there piers ?
And posters claim these people are the problem ?
Not so secret police who just take random people off the streets integrating them and never even saying WHY .
Yes Trumps America is looking more Russian every day .

Just Open the fema camps asp First the rioters then YOU .

Sorry, FEMA camps are for criminals and traitors. We will make sure you get your daily prison loaf.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
You people dont get the consept Of arresting rioters tehn CHARGING rioters Then IF found GUILT incarcerating them .

Your ideas Just take any one They ( WHO ever they is and lock them IUp and Water bording isnt torture you know .

WAT?

Anyone in the streets after the assembly is declared unlawful is a criminal. The act of simply not leaving makes you subject to arrest. It really is that simple.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Thank you for posting these videos, and taking me on an emotional roller coaster from joy to anger and disgust. Let me explain:

That first video made my day. The guy filming and commenting was pure gold. ā€œOhhhh, sh!t...here come the po-lice.ā€ His commentary and levity and humor was fantastic. You could hear it in his voice- he thinks these ā€œpeaceful protestorsā€ are absolute idiots. Which, of course, they are.

Then the last video. I am so sick of seeing these skinny white boys with helmets on with tape across it that says ā€œPRESS.ā€ This whole thing is just demonstrating the absolute fantasy world in which they live. These 20 year-old boys thinking that strapping on a helmet with their sh!tty-looking ā€œPRESSā€ scrawled across it and running around with a damn IPhone and POSTING TO #ing YOUTUBE makes them ā€œpress.ā€ They are such dumbasses! And then, at the end of that last video, you see yet another skinny white boy and I guess heā€™s the big bad leader of this dumb group because heā€™s got on a yellow reflective vest and into a bullhorn he is SCREAMING, in his little pip-squeak pre-pubescent voice, ā€œBreak! Donā€™t stay over there by yourself, come over here! Come over here to me!! COME OVER HERE TO ME!!!!ā€ If this doesnā€™t clearly show how this is all now just an acting out of these little boysā€™ video game fantasies, I donā€™t know what does. The only thing missing is the hot girls, which is for the best, because none of these little twinks would have the first clue what to do with a girl. Instead they get the teletubby girls in scuba suits and hoodies, and they wonā€™t know what to do with those things either.

On to Youtube. Itā€™s getting weirder every time I go to Youtube. Now, Iā€™m unable to comment unless I create a ā€œpublic channel.ā€ Has anyone else run into this? Furthermore, when I go to hit a thumbs-up or thumbs-down on someoneā€™s comment under a video, the only choice I get is ā€œreportā€ or ā€œcancel.ā€ Every comment I tried to ā€œlike,ā€ I was only given the option to report or cancel. Anyone else? Whatā€™s going on?

Iā€™m mad tonight, people. After reading some of the FEMA thread, Iā€™m pissed, and Iā€™m pissed at the blatantly obvious attempt by the media/left/Biden criminals to cause this country to war with itself after the election. Anyone who doesnā€™t see the media doing this is willfully ignorant.

edit on 9-9-2020 by KansasGirl because: her/here

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66
Freaking losers.
I am surprised the deranged Dem mayor of LA let those cops do that to them.

I was surprised by that, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Makes me smile.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

Thank you for posting these videos, and taking me on an emotional roller coaster from joy to anger and disgust. Let me explain:

That first video made my day. The guy filming and commenting was pure gold. ā€œOhhhh, sh!t...here come the po-lice.ā€ His commentary and levity and humor was fantastic. You could hear it in his voice- he thinks these ā€œpeaceful protestorsā€ are absolute idiots. Which, of course, they are.

Then the last video. I am so sick of seeing these skinny white boys with helmets on with tape across it that says ā€œPRESS.ā€ This whole thing is just demonstrating the absolute fantasy world in which they live. These 20 year-old boys thinking that strapping on a helmet with their sh!tty-looking ā€œPRESSā€ scrawled across it and running around with a damn IPhone and POSTING TO #ing YOUTUBE makes them ā€œpress.ā€ They are such dumbasses! And then, at the end of that last video, you see yet another skinny white boy and I guess heā€™s the big bad leader of this dumb group because heā€™s got on a yellow reflective vest and into a bullhorn he is SCREAMING, in his little pip-squeak pre-pubescent voice, ā€œBreak! Donā€™t stay over there by yourself, come over here! Come over here to me!! COME OVER HERE TO ME!!!!ā€ If this doesnā€™t clearly show how this is all now just an acting out of these little boysā€™ video game fantasies, I donā€™t know what does. The only thing missing is the hot girls, which is for the best, because none of these little twinks would have the first clue what to do with a girl. Instead they get the teletubby girls in scuba suits and hoodies, and they wonā€™t know what to do with those things either.

On to Youtube. Itā€™s getting weirder every time I go to Youtube. Now, Iā€™m unable to comment unless I create a ā€œpublic channel.ā€ Has anyone else run into this? Furthermore, when I go to hit a thumbs-up or thumbs-down on someoneā€™s comment under a video, the only choice I get is ā€œreportā€ or ā€œcancel.ā€ Every comment I tried to ā€œlike,ā€ I was only given the option to report or cancel. Anyone else? Whatā€™s going on?

Iā€™m mad tonight, people. After reading some of the FEMA thread, Iā€™m pissed, and Iā€™m pissed at the blatantly obvious attempt by the media/left/Biden criminals to cause this country to war with itself after the election. Anyone who doesnā€™t see the media doing this is willfully ignorant.

If I wasn't married I'd......

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   
That is the way to do it!
No bull#, show force and get the job done.

Those pussy umbrella people were fun to watch as the flash bangs and rubber bullets went right through them.

There is no excuse for the rest of our cities to do the exact damn thing to these idiots that think they can terrorize us, shoot people and burn down our buildings. Go get em.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join