It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTH - Prepare For “Sudden Sleepover” In A FEMA Camp For Your School Children

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I feel the exact same way. If anyone touches any member of my family they will regret the day they they were born. Many of my neighbors feel the same way.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

I feel the exact same way. If anyone touches any member of my family they will regret the day they they were born. Many of my neighbors feel the same way.

Considering they know this I would think it is all a part of the overall plan.

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
yep, here in North Texas we have the plan....to stop the transport vehicles.....if needed....

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good grief. I looked at the CDC website. Nowhere on there does it talk about children having a “sleepover” in a FEMA camp. I don’t know where people are getting this crap. It states “Steps to protect your child during emergencies in the school day”. Just common sense good practical advice. Nowhere does it state anything about children being detained in FEMA camps! Unbelievable how people see one thing and start thinking of ridiculous conspiracy theories. I stand by what I said in my last post. Snopes is better than all the alt right news media and websites. Deny Ignorance

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Sep, 10 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChiefD
Good grief. I looked at the CDC website. Nowhere on there does it talk about children having a “sleepover” in a FEMA camp. I don’t know where people are getting this crap. It states “Steps to protect your child during emergencies in the school day”. Just common sense good practical advice. Nowhere does it state anything about children being detained in FEMA camps! Unbelievable how people see one thing and start thinking of ridiculous conspiracy theories. I stand by what I said in my last post. Snopes is better than all the alt right news media and websites. Deny Ignorance

www.cdc.gov...

Aaaaand once again you are wrong. I quoted the words from the CDC site. Look again.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Themaskedbeast

Agreed. I doubt it would ever happen in my town or in Washington state, but California is a whole different enchilada, and I have heard of things like this similar..

If any officials ever showed up at my door demanding to take away my daughter, they would be dead meat right at the front door.

posted on Sep, 11 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They ever try to keep my kids and I'll rip those #ing doors off. That's IF another parent in this red Parish doesn't beat me to it.

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: infolurker

They ever try to keep my kids and I'll rip those #ing doors off. That's IF another parent in this red Parish doesn't beat me to it.

Change doors to dongs.

It's getting ridiculous. They do it in grade school and military. If no one will take the blame, everyone takes the blame, guilty or not. Ruled by a fake monarchy.

Thing that sucks is when/if that happens, people have to pick. What side?

posted on Sep, 13 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Isnt snopes that site run by a guy and his wife in their apartment that got caught spending donation money on hookers?

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

First you would need to ADS at the right people.

And they will be hard to find

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Ah social puritans. Thou must not get thy rocks off.

a reply to: RelentlessLurkage

posted on Sep, 15 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Homeschoolers win again.

Just be done with the liberal day care and raise your own kids.

posted on Sep, 21 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Homeschoolers win again.

Just be done with the liberal day care and raise your own kids.

I wish more than anything I could, but in most households, both parents have to work to stay afloat.

I remember by grandfather worked for Westinghouse, earning a similar wage as I do. He was able to buy a house and support a family of 5 while his wife was home with the kids.

Can't do that today, at least not comfortably.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join