It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now hear this, Vitamin D study stunning results

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Absolution.

Sola Virtus Invicta

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA

edit on 12-9-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Thank`s mate, look`s very intreesting all...

I will look both once i can .

posted on Sep, 12 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Another big study finds Vit D is a game-changer. So it appears something that cannot be ignored is getting ignored, If everyone was supplementing there would be so few numbers of COVID patients it would be ignored as a pandemic, so would it cause a massive drop in ill people, due to the other conditions it would cure that Pharma would be suffering big losses?

edit on 12-9-2020 by anonentity because: adding

posted on Sep, 14 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
(a reply to: anonentity

Thanks, very good video....it is really crime that health officials did not emphasize enough vitamin D.

I just noticed new article from dr Mercola that also mention vitamin D , and new concept " Bradykinin Hypothesis" which we should study more.

It seems like air pollution particles also are effecting Bradykinin , so i was starting to think that vitamin D may help shutdown the bradykinin storm.....and if people dont have enough D , the bradykinin storm just keep on going and cause damage.

One thing is that the thing in article seems to talk computer simulation......and we do remember how wrong the covid-19 computers models were imperial college London by Neil Ferguson.

bradykinin hypothesis

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join