It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'We're shutting you down': Violent BLM Protesters Attack Stunned Diners In Rochester

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
Not sure how much self-control/willpower/pacifism/humble perspective/golden rule/meditation etc. etc. it takes as someone that has long enjoyed the hospitality industry from both sides, not to stab one of these people in the throat with a fork, slash them with a butter knife, gouge an eye with a teaspoon or smash their thick skulls with whatever bottle is at hand......

And I consider myself non-violent

I am right there with you.
I can’t wait to be sitting in a restaurant somewhere and have these clowns roll through.
They might kill me but I am going to take some with me.
edit on 5-9-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Mostly peaceful guys stop hating

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am so sick of this garbage. What mild sympathy I had died a very long time ago years ago and this is not going to end well. This isn't just about Trump anymore this is about saving our country from those savages.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Why is it these people feel the need to go attack innocent people who had nothing to do with why they're pissed off?

Oh right, it's because if they actually targetted the police they hate so much, they'd be in jail or dead. So they go # people who had absolutey nothing to do with it. It's #ing pathetic.

They're cowardly #ing scum no better than those cops they hate so much.

They're so mad a cop unfairly killed somebody, so what do they do, go unfairly harass and destroy people and things that have absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just #ing pathetic and disgusting.

If people really wanted to see a change in police brutality, they'd start right there at home. Becoming involved in local government and pressuring them to address these crimes. Because yes, a cop unfairly killing someone is a crime, but if you really want to see a change, harassing people and burning # is not the solution.

Actively working towards change in your own community. Vote for your local governments, take part in community meetings, write non stop, learn politics and run for your local governments ans be the change you want to be.

Oh right....that #'s too hard...better just peacefully burn # until we get what we want.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Just waiting for someone to go full Rambo on these clowns. Need to start a new penal colony on some remote uninhabited island, Mad Max style where they can riot, beat, and kill each other. Airdrop a few pallets of food/water & meth and watch the live show via drones.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Why do these Marxist Biden supporters hate restaurants so much?
Even Stalin enjoyed dining out once in a while.

They wouldn’t rename their BLT’s to BLM’s would be my guess, IDK, *shrugs*

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I don't know. Part of me wants to let the protesters have the cities and the people who voted for the Politicians that are letting it happen. Maybe they will wake the hell up and vote them out.

It is not like these protesters are coming to the Red counties to pull this stuff. I hope those on the right who don't live in the cities do not go into the cities. Let the people who live there deal with it or lie in the bed they made.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Because if you're paying attention to the other thread, it's all our fault for being white.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
a reply to: slatesteam

That's the thought going through my mind too.

Pretty much I’m alluding to what DB is saying....

I don’t wish violence, but when you pick a side the tribalism takes ahold and rational thought, critical thinking, humanity, and general common sense vanish.

Having that said...the middle of a he road is a blade’s edge these days. And again I reiterate -no, I don’t wish violence on anyone. But..

“F*ck with the bull get the horns...”

edit on 5-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I crawled out the other side of Stage IV throat cancer
ten years ago for THIS? God certainly proved to
have a sadistic sense of humor... except the suffering
will be much shorter, this time up. "Ah Guar-un-TEE."Justin

In the words of an old friend and retired 82nd Ranger, Get
your personal affairs in order before you mount up tonight.

In my damned bones... somebody is going to get unlucky soon.
Top I gotta really bad feelin' about this year. WTF, I hung
around long enough to notice that dead's better than here.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
BLM is a hate group just like the KKK.

Why is it taking the Left so long to understand this?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Just waiting for someone to go full Rambo on these clowns. Need to start a new penal colony on some remote uninhabited island, Mad Max style where they can riot, beat, and kill each other. Airdrop a few pallets of food/water & meth and watch the live show via drones.

STILL...not a bad way to run out on your bill.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If black lives matters people came around here and started harassing us while we finally got to sit in a few restaurants after our govornor lifted restrictions so we can sit in them social distancing, there would be some black and blue black lives matter supporters. If they come here and try that crap, the whole county will turn against those anarchists.
edit on 5-9-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

They are trying, heard from a local buddy in south georgia these twats showed up in several small towns with their Antifa buddies and each time got met with a group of heavily armed men and women of wildly different backgrounds telling them to keep stepping.

So far they seem to listen.

ETA: Did see something that made me laugh, in the video above right at the begining closer to the camera there was a large black man that very carefully reached down picked up a womans bag handed it to her and kind of ushered her and her man away, it was very calm and polite really seemed out of place for the way folks around the flag were acting.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

I don’t wish violence, but when you pick a side the tribalism takes ahold and rational thought, critical thinking, humanity, and general common sense vanish. Having that said...the middle of a he road is a blade’s edge these days. And again I reiterate -no, I don’t wish violence on anyone. But.. “F*ck with the bull get the horns...”

Yup. It's just going to be a matter of time before someone snaps. And with the propaganda media they'll brand him as some crazy racist. What ever point they were trying to make, they did awhile ago. Now they are causing destruction just for the sake of causing trouble nothing more.
edit on 5-9-2020 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
typical racists, eating food.
god i hate them

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So, BLM just caused that business untold economic damage, most likely not covered for it either, nice.

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Some day people will wake up to the fact that BLM is not about black people . All the money they take in is going to help very few blacks , most of it goes to act blue .

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Looks like a Friday round these parts, back in the good ol'days. Like 6 months ago?

If that was my restaurant I think the pint glasses would be flying. Staff safety first, then customers, then the ice machine. Vandalism and imitation won't get you served.

Y'all need better door staff...

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
The are rarely even black people.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join