It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HydroxyChloroquine = Trojan horse ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I dont know how much truth is with this, but wanted to post about it so others can look up it to maybe validate more. The idea of HydroxyChloroquine enabling nano stuff staying in stealth in body does not sound good to me.

Magnet Assisted Transfection ? This is starting to sound like SciFi movie ?

HydroxyChloroquine = Trojan horse + "A schism of trust"

Is this real ?
edit on 4-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

Frequencys activated iron core nanoviruses , oh what`s this buzzing feeling is all over body?
edit on 4-9-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

oh what`s this buzzing feeling is all over body?

Have you been taking hco without a doctor giving it to you?

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

This is long but I think anyone who watches it will get an understanding of what is going on.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
There are a few medicines and some food chemistry that increase the permeability of the blood brain barrier. I do not remember the chemistries off hand, but did run across some organic chemistry that did that in my studies. It did not interest me that much, because some common foods possess that property.

Whether HCQ increases it more than those few meds I had read about I do not know, and of course I never actually did find out how effective those meds really were at increasing permeability. But they were trying to find a safe way to increase this to deliver meds to the brain in one research article I read. I would guess that HCQ is not a good candidate because they were testing many meds to find a good way of shuffling alzheimer meds into the brain and this was never mentioned as a viable med.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
HCQ has a few effects in the body. Well used in treating conditions like Malaria and Lupis for the last 65 years, lots known about it. One way it works against covid is helping zinc to enter the virus and kill it.

There has been a massive disinformation campaign used to discredit and silence HCQ. Pharmaceutical profits for new treatments like Remdesiver and vaccinations are a motivating force behind this disinformation campaign.

I guess it is standard that a lot of people are going to have questions and concerns about it with the way the media and internet censors have approached the subject. One good site that has collected a lot of different covid studies from all around the world.

www.c19study.com

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

No, not been taking HydroxyChloroquine , i am not sure could i even get it if i would want it.

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

Thanks! I will watch it, thought i need more coffee

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I had the impression that with HCQ the effect is not just brain, but of cource brain is the most important. If we are talking nano scale molecules, i dont even know can the blood brain barrier even block them ? Besides some people allready have so called leaky blood brain barrier, and it is increasing.

What scares me is the potential of nano scale metal molecules that could be effected remote by emf frequencys. And if the molecules would also have ID .....

Btw , if person Joe have allready heavy metals in he`s body tissues like brain, the metal particles act as EMF antenna , and in a World where they increase EMF radiation every Month , a cause and effect come.....but people still beg faster internet

posted on Sep, 4 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

I fully agree, i was myself defending HCQ here....that`s a very good site about the use of that drug.

Quercetin and Green tea also act as zinc Ionophore . What interest me with the use of HCQ ,Quercetin Green tea and zinc is the cellular detox process, because i think the issue is about toxicity and not a boogeyman called virus. Maybe these substances help the detox process and so help clearing up the " disease"

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
HCQ has a few effects in the body. Well used in treating conditions like Malaria and Lupis for the last 65 years, lots known about it. One way it works against covid is helping zinc to enter the virus and kill it.

There has been a massive disinformation campaign used to discredit and silence HCQ. Pharmaceutical profits for new treatments like Remdesiver and vaccinations are a motivating force behind this disinformation campaign.

I guess it is standard that a lot of people are going to have questions and concerns about it with the way the media and internet censors have approached the subject. One good site that has collected a lot of different covid studies from all around the world.

www.c19study.com

I thought HCQ was actually good at manipulating zinc in the cells to help get iron back where it belongs in the hemes, rather than the virus - thus allowing the hemoglobin in blood to transport oxygen as its supposed to.

I guess in some way that's probably the same as helping zinc to kill the virus.

I wish there was more open discussion about how the virus affects the blood. Maybe its just a matter of "dumbing it down for the masses" by focusing on symptoms, rather than cellular and biomolecular processes. That's what I'm more interested in learning about - and where focus needs to be in order to inform resear h toward understanding the virus' processes (and thus treating / disrupting / healing.)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Don't expect to get any useful information from those who are using this corona pandemic to sell lame t-shirts.

Common sense seems to be so lacking in today’s world that an observant man once noted, ‘Common sense, in truth, is very uncommon.’

Common sense may be developed through observation, training, and experience. Associating common sense with experience in life, a Swiss poet stated: “Common sense is . . . composed of experience and prevision [foresight].” Indeed, “anyone inexperienced puts faith in every word, but the shrewd one considers his steps.” (Proverbs 14:15) See also my signature.

Here are some well-trained doctors whose experience and observations and subsequent commentary about treating Covid-19 patients with HCQ is much more useful and trustworthy:

Real frontline reports: Help with Corona/Covid-19 treatment: Hydroxychloroquine+Zinc(+Copper 10:1 ratio)+Azithromycin+vitC+D3

Pay close attention to Dr. Ban in particular (whose videos have been removed from youtube but I re-uploaded the key ones; funny how the videos of the kind you linked are never removed from youtube, even when they are about corona or HCQ). The above described treatment regime is the one used by Dr. Ban (there is also a possible escalation of care with corticosteroids that he mentions at some point, but that didn't fit in the playlist description; I think prednisone is his first choice, he also mentions beclomethasone in the video called "Hydroxychloroquine treatment for Covid 19 Case Studies for Doctors pt2 Doc Talk with Dr Ban Ep. 26" at 3:35, context starts around 3:00). You know what:

There you go. Now you don't have to look it up in the playlist.

Remember, the word "science" comes from the Latin scientia, meaning "knowledge". Essentially, knowledge means familiarity with facts/truths/certainties/realities* acquired by personal experience, observation, or study (*: or basically things that are factual/true/certain/absolute/conclusive/correct, without error; these are all synonyms).
edit on 5-9-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Is that the right link you meant to put on whereislogic ?a reply to: whereislogic

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: themove1904

Uhm, yes? Are you talking about the playlist or the t-shirt selling ad?

edit on 5-9-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I thought HCQ was actually good at manipulating zinc in the cells to help get iron back where it belongs in the hemes, rather than the virus - thus allowing the hemoglobin in blood to transport oxygen as its supposed to.

Things gets complicated, with what I know so far HCQ can help push Zinc into an infected cell to help disrupt its replication process. Macrophages also have this capability to clean out infected cells when things work properly.

Seen one study where HCQ will avoid attaching to cancerous cells and let any virus do its work and eventually destroy that cell. There is a argument that some in cancer treatment do not want this information exposed. It does add further weight to the suppression of this treatment.

What are the cancer rates between HCQ and non HCQ nations?

posted on Sep, 5 2020 @ 04:51 AM
link   
yeh the playlist, when i opened it the first time there was only one video, its sorted now , cheers,plenty viewing to get on with , thanks .a reply to: whereislogic

top topics

join