It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC Tells States Prepare Vaccine Distribution Centers By Nov 1st

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Sweet so do they expect the the Covid19 to be cured by November 4th 2020?

I expect the government to say its cured, while the death toll continues to rise and is underreported and played off by the lackeys in charge of the CDC and every other organization that was in theory supposed to protect the American people.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Sweet so do they expect the the Covid19 to be cured by November 4th 2020?

Oh let's not be silly... There's no profit in curing the World of it ailment's.

Johnny! You just burned me with sustainability 😆

Bra Vo!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
They're gonna ram this rushed vaccine down our throats.
Canadian govt. has pre-ordered over 115 million doses of vaccine, for a population of around 37 million.
Part of it from Moderna, as discussed in that awesome vid from Dr. Carrie Madej, posted before this post.
Brave lady, because we all know what's coming next for her...

Instead of arguing false BS politics : we should be giving all of our attention to fighting this out-of-control runaway train.

Why are we gonna just roll-ver, and let them do this to our future generations ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
What a coincidence. I whipped a little concoction up myself.
It will cure the pedos trying to destroy society before they get caught.

Do you smelt your own brass or re-use?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

With the rate of deaths and hospitalizations declining, I don't think most people under age 60 care if a covid-19 vaccine is developed or not.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Oh so everyone was right the Virus will stop being a issue after November.

I believe in coincidence. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkestConspiracyMoon

Ah , CDC , NO THANKS.............

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Vaccine Distribution Centers Up By November 1st

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told governors last week to prepare for the "large-scale" distribution of a coronavirus vaccine by Nov. 1, according to a letter obtained Wednesday by NBC News.

In the Aug. 27 letter, the director, Dr. Robert Redfield, said the CDC had contracted with a pharmaceutical company, McKesson Corp., to potentially distribute hundreds of millions of vaccine doses to health departments and medical facilities across the country in the fall.

Redfield called the effort "massive" and asked governors for their help expediting applications for distribution facilities that will be set up and operated by McKesson.

"If necessary," Redfield added, the agency "asks you to consider waiving requirements that would prevent these facilities from being fully operational by November 1, 2020."

Looks like they're really rushing this, in my opinion, useless vaccine. They say it's still uncertain if there will be a vaccine ready by then but I'm of the opinion that they had it ready months ago.
Also, totally not politically motivated, TOTALLY.

The two vaccines that the CDC are pushing here are what are called mRNA, or messenger RNA-based vaccines. This is a new manufacturing technique that is intrinsically faster to develop and manufacture because it does not require isolating and growing the virus in warehouses full of huge vats of growth medium. It actually just synthesizes little snippets of the virus genetic material directly and uses those to stimulate the body’s immune response. The mRNA sequence was synthesized months ago and phase 1 and 2 trials were completed by the end of July, as I recall.k

A vaccine like this has never been produced or licensed before because the technology is so new. However, the phase 1 and phase 2 trials showed that it was well tolerated (didn’t produce any adverse reactions) and did produce large amounts of antibodies. The phase 3 trials which have just started are double blind tests that will inoculate 15,000 volunteers with the vaccine, some of whom are expected to go on to be exposed to the virus in their normal lives. The outcomes of those people will be compared to the outcomes of those who got the placebo and that will determine how effective the vaccine is. With 15,000 inoculations, that’s also sufficient to discover if there’s some weird and bad reaction that only affects 1 person in a million.

The thing is that the trials have just started and I don’t think they’ve even recruited all the volunteers yet. They get two doses about 4 weeks apart. From that time on, some number of them will presumably be exposed to the virus and it will take about 2 weeks per person for the infection to run its course. And then it will take time for all 15,000 to have a chance to be exposed to the virus.

This is the normal way a vaccine is approved, and if they complete the trial successfully,I will be happy to take the vaccine myself. However, I don’t see any way in Hell that they can do all of that in the next 60 days, so yes, the November 1 date is entirely politically driven, to help Trump get re-elected.

(post by Zanti Misfit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Yeah, so as soon as the election is over they can say "Oh, nevermind - Covid-19 is all under control now! Let's open back up!".

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
How about we close the cdc.
What's with the bs mixed messages?
"Maybe 6% are covid related deaths"
"We now have a vaccine!"

Not the CDC....
The ones that have "accidentally" released all kinda bad stuff ?
Like the flesh eating disease that "accidentally" found its way into a river in Georgia....
That CDC ?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
My conspiracy bones near 911 are awake with COVID and I think they already had a vaccine.

But the move to prepare for a vaccine by the government to distribute to 3 hundred million doses is something one should prepare for.

Just common sense.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkestConspiracyMoon
Vaccine Distribution Centers Up By November 1st

The director of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention told governors last week to prepare for the "large-scale" distribution of a coronavirus vaccine by Nov. 1, according to a letter obtained Wednesday by NBC News.

In the Aug. 27 letter, the director, Dr. Robert Redfield, said the CDC had contracted with a pharmaceutical company, McKesson Corp., to potentially distribute hundreds of millions of vaccine doses to health departments and medical facilities across the country in the fall.

Redfield called the effort "massive" and asked governors for their help expediting applications for distribution facilities that will be set up and operated by McKesson.

"If necessary," Redfield added, the agency "asks you to consider waiving requirements that would prevent these facilities from being fully operational by November 1, 2020."

Looks like they're really rushing this, in my opinion, useless vaccine. They say it's still uncertain if there will be a vaccine ready by then but I'm of the opinion that they had it ready months ago.
Also, totally not politically motivated, TOTALLY.

If they were rushing it, it would already be out and half the population already taken it.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I expect the government to say its cured, while the death toll continues to rise and is underreported and played off by the lackeys in charge of the CDC and every other organization that was in theory supposed to protect the American people.

Yeah... except the death rate is already falling, and with the admission by the CDC that the true death rate of COVID-19 is only 6% of the reported deaths, it is essentially less than the number of people struck by lightning each year.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

It is Despicable how the liberal media and their so-called experts, want Americans to continue dying with covid-19, rather than have a vaccine available quickly.

90% of the US media is a bigger enemy of Americans, than any entity on this planet!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Completely off topic but what is that in your gif? So intriguing

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   
The same ones complaining and criticizing this are the same ones saying there's no plan 😎🚬

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: trollz
Yeah, so as soon as the election is over they can say "Oh, nevermind - Covid-19 is all under control now! Let's open back up!".

I don't believe that's going to happen. This is all part of The Plan We Should All Be Fighting Against.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nothin
They're gonna ram this rushed vaccine down our throats.
Canadian govt. has pre-ordered over 115 million doses of vaccine, for a population of around 37 million.
Part of it from Moderna, as discussed in that awesome vid from Dr. Carrie Madej, posted before this post.
Brave lady, because we all know what's coming next for her...

Instead of arguing false BS politics : we should be giving all of our attention to fighting this out-of-control runaway train.

Why are we gonna just roll-ver, and let them do this to our future generations ?

You're 100% correct. And why aren't we paying attention to literally the most important thing in our lives right now? Ah yes, that's right, because the population is too busy pointing fingers at the left or the right and who's voting for who. This is why parties/politics exist, we're too busy getting distracted and being divided to fight the REAL danger, the psychopathic 1% who are our overlords.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I think the powers that be are pushing it through so we have a "cure" before the election. When it doesn't work, or there are horrible side effects, we will either have a President who will blame his predecessor, or one who won't care because he got his 2nd term. The people in the nation will be the losers as usual.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join