It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pregnant woman arrested in Melbourne for Fb post!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
a reply to: DwindlingHope
I wouldn't be protesting with mass crowds during a pandemic whilst pregnant.

But that's her choice. Her body and all that...

Please, they didn't arrest her for endangering her baby, they arrested her for inciting a riot. Nothing in that post was about inciting a riot and that's a clear and dangerous precedent set in Australia.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: 2020blows

I think she's an idiot and she was endangering her child and others by organising mass gatherings.

But that's completely irrelevant in this situation.

And the brainwashing is complete.

You can't brainwash the braindead.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
Pregnant mum arrested over Facebook post 'inciting coronavirus protest' - Trends Wide
trendswide.com...

The actual post that she posted is contained in the link.

Wow.
Looking at the pics at your linked article, I need to know what kind of magic makeup she uses.
There are some homely ladies I know that could use it.

As far as on topic stuff goes, seems pretty bad that a person can be jailed for espousing freedom on a social media site.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

I wouldn't be protesting with mass crowds during a pandemic whilst pregnant.

But that's her choice. Her body and all that...

Please, they didn't arrest her for endangering her baby, they arrested her for inciting a riot. Nothing in that post was about inciting a riot and that's a clear and dangerous precedent set in Australia.

Agreed but -

Actually they arrested her for having the audacity to fight for freedom of movement.

Soliciting people to stand up and say no more of this is commendable and downright brave in their current environment.

Her problem is people are gutless sheep so shes risking it all for people who would turn on her in a heartbeat, solution : move of the grid grow your own food and punish the government the only way they care about -

Pay no more taxes.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Who would have guessed that Australia was going to be the next Nazis.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
Hello, I haven't posted in years but I still read this forum. Please share this far and wide and spare a thought for the people of Melbourne. This is getting beyond upsetting, it's so damn disturbing. Enough is enough!

If Melbourne is possibly a sign of things to come elsewhere, or testing grounds for the "NWO" I would actually believe it now.

I've included two links because I'm not sure if I uploaded the youtube vid right.

Thanks for your time.
I am living under this 6 month lockdown in Melbourne. Have no fear, this will not be allowed in other western nations. Most Arsetralians are docile beer swilling cowards. Their national day, ANZAC Day on 25th April is a day that celebrates a catastrophic defeat. Most are descendants of convicts so they are used to the lash and harsh restrictions. Arsetralia is not a normal nation. It is only rich because it's a new nation and digs resources out of the ground and exports them with no added value: a 3rd world economy. Most Arsetralians are dumb and cannot hold a conversation unless it's sports related. Arsetralia maybe a testing ground, but it won't translate to the rest of the world.

Can't wait to sell up and leave Australia for good. London is calling!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Horrible.

But coming soon to the US once the anti-free speech politicians (liberals/leftists/progressives) get the Presidency/House/Senate.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Absolutely inexcusable.

This is why we Americans are so damn picky about our Constitution. That is the one document that stands between us and this kind of tyranny... and make no mistake, this is what tyranny looks like. I have zero information on Australian politics or how their justice system is organized, but I do see what the result is.

This is a warning to anyone to not travel to Australia, unless of course one wishes to be arrested for something that is a guaranteed right here. I know I wouldn't set foot on Australian soil to save my life right now.

This is also a warning to not use Facebook, Twitter, or any of the various social media platform giants. Your words can and will be used against you, either in a court of law such as this poor woman is facing now, or by social malcontents who have the ear of those in control. Freedom is a precious gift we were all given upon birth, but it is being stripped from us one right at a time. Our forefathers fought, shed precious blood, and died that we would receive that gift. Will we pass it on to our children now, or will we sit by like scared children and watch it taken by force?

Don't bother answering that last question here; words mean nothing. Everyone will answer it through action or inaction. I pray we will choose our future path wisely.

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Looked at link to determine what she is supposed to have posted but the link doesn’t bother to say either. Can’t put much faith in sites which do this to garner clicks for viewers of their video. Does anyone know what she posted ?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
That couple can just start a ....go fund me...... page......a reply to: DJMSNI'd send a spot if I had her email......now actually

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

A antional class action is definitely needed. Thanks for the info.

originally posted by: Macdon

originally posted by: DwindlingHope
Hello, I haven't posted in years but I still read this forum. Please share this far and wide and spare a thought for the people of Melbourne. This is getting beyond upsetting, it's so damn disturbing. Enough is enough!

If Melbourne is possibly a sign of things to come elsewhere, or testing grounds for the "NWO" I would actually believe it now.

I've included two links because I'm not sure if I uploaded the youtube vid right.

Thanks for your time.
I am living under this 6 month lockdown in Melbourne. Have no fear, this will not be allowed in other western nations. Most Arsetralians are docile beer swilling cowards. Their national day, ANZAC Day on 25th April is a day that celebrates a catastrophic defeat. Most are descendants of convicts so they are used to the lash and harsh restrictions. Arsetralia is not a normal nation. It is only rich because it's a new nation and digs resources out of the ground and exports them with no added value: a 3rd world economy. Most Arsetralians are dumb and cannot hold a conversation unless it's sports related. Arsetralia maybe a testing ground, but it won't translate to the rest of the world.

Can't wait to sell up and leave Australia for good. London is calling!

I totally get why you feel so fed up. I would be too locked up with that dictator looming. But it's not like people haven't been *trying* to get things to shift. Take this woman, she was taking a stand and we'll never know now how many might have turned up. People try to do things and then the authorities swoop in and snuff it before it can gain enough traction. They're really insidious! It's actually alarming to know I'm on the same continent, because it certainly doesn't feel like the same country! I can only hope this moves people to stand up, slaps them out of whatever hopelessness or apathy they may feel.

Many are still clinging to previous, bias opinions about the lockdown and still believe this virus is that deadly it warrants loss of some freedoms. I was actually astonished by how easy it was to get people to accept masks when just a few months ago, they insisted they weren't necessary for those not sick or coughing, urging us to leave them for healthcare workers! But that's cognitive dissonance for you.

I'm happy to be an Aussie and I know there are so many good people here, so many who don't agree with any of this madness. I think gradually people are seeing that the measures in Victoria especially are going too far, then more will attempt to take a stand. Everything is happening so fast and many are still sort of in shock and still processing the incoming economic collapse and everything else that has happened this year. I do think many will snap out of it when real hard times hit. Possibly even a disruption to the food supply I've been hearing many talk about.

I feel a fire brewing within and I'm not gonna shut up now. I think we are approaching hard times, not just in Aus but globally. America may be a little harder to reign in being that many citizens have guns, but the TPTB are gonna pull every rabbit from the hat that they can. So I think we need to buckle up, wherever we are, pull together and watch each other's back as much as possible.
edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: adding more thoughts

link   

originally posted by: DJMSN
Looked at link to determine what she is supposed to have posted but the link doesn’t bother to say either. Can’t put much faith in sites which do this to garner clicks for viewers of their video. Does anyone know what she posted ?

link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Can’t put much faith in sites which do this to garner clicks for viewers of their video. Does anyone know what she posted ?

You also can't seem to put in much effort. It's posted about halfway down page 1. Kinda hard to miss if one uses the scroll bar.

originally posted by: kwakakev

TheRedneck

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Nevermind, TheRedneck and 2020blows beat me to it.

edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/9/20 by DwindlingHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Looking at the pics at your linked article, I need to know what kind of magic makeup she uses

It's not the makeup, but the technique! And I thought the same thing. She dolls up nicely. However, that is how it works for most people who wear makeup. And then we are asked "Are you feeling unwell?" when we don't paint our faces. It's a double edged sword. And I will die on the side that allows me to feel a little bit better about my appearance (shallow though that may seem to some people).

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   

WTF?

So for re-posting a post like that you can get arrested now? Or for making the post yourself??

Wow... what the hell is going on here?

Much worse things happening in the World and you get arrested for this? Havn't the cops got anything better to do?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Macdon

Why do you want to live in London?

From one police state into another which can be worse than where you came from. It's very over-crowded in London with 24/7 surviellance so if you like that, go for it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

Damn, you couldn't be bothered to read the thread your replying to?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
a reply to: Macdon

Why do you want to live in London?

From one police state into another which can be worse than where you came from. It's very over-crowded in London with 24/7 surviellance so if you like that, go for it.

Plenty of people being arrested in the UK for wrong-think on social media also. Not sure why anyone would want to live in a country where you can be arrested for a tweet and they let the local rapist walk because arresting him would be racist.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I can't help but notice a certain member is missing from this thread. Normally he's always around to tell us how much better Australia/New Zealand are than America.

This is disgusting. "Inciting protest" is a serious charge over there?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join