It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Remember back in March I said if you live in a big city

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

In America, people are not only leaving cities, but the state as well. You can get a U-Haul almost for free if you're moving FROM Texas TO California.

The state of Illinois is losing 1,634 residents a week!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: musicismagic

In America, people are not only leaving cities, but the state as well. You can get a U-Haul almost for free if you're moving FROM Texas TO California.

The state of Illinois is losing 1,634 residents a week!

Well, most of the FIBS come to Wisconsin anyway, so I’d bet that’s where they’re moving to. Our COVID numbers are way better than their COVID numbers. And who the hell would want to move to California? Yuck!

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well, that's definitely not the case here in Ft. Lauderdale. All signs point to the total opposite. We've got high-rise apartments going up all over the place. There are more active builds right now than I've seen in 17 years down here, including warehouse spaces. We just got a brand new soccer stadium that was supposed to open in April, it's a pretty damn big stadium at that. (Kind of pissed as it's less than a mile from me and traffic is going to be insane, eventually)

I can't wait to get out of here, but it has nothing to do with the police or anything. We haven't had any riots or protests here since the first week after Floyd's death. There's just too many damn people here and I'm getting old.

<< 1   >>

join