It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
So the Antifa guy that just admitted he murdered someone on interview with Vice.....I am really wondering who filmed the shooting.

There doesn't really seem to be much going on in the area and it looks like the camera person knows what is happening and is filming it prior to anything being suggested.

Good timing? Part of the group? Handler?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

FYI: Nancy Pelosi referred to the DOJ for Criminal Investigation, for illegal destruction of government property. (The President's SOTU Speech.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Amazing....as Trump left the rally just now....they played Bowies Space Oddity.

twitter.com...

Oh this is just getting good.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Anyone have any idea where all the Fox anchors are? Two nights and some big ones missing.

Whats brewing?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This is who they are idolizing as a martyr in Kenosha...🤦‍🤬

Kyle did the Country a huge favor.

Warning graphic textual description...

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Anyone have any idea where all the Fox anchors are? Two nights and some big ones missing.

Whats brewing?

I was wondering the same thing. We know Tucker’s residence has been a high profile target for mob intimidation. But Hannity? Laura? How about Jesse Waters? I’ve noticed he hasn’t been on the five lately at all.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Whats brewing?

Also odd on Fox tonight.....typically they have the time on screen for EST....never changes. Tonight they have CT, MT....

Maybe I am just very tinfoilie tonight.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

The time zones rotate, it’s not stuck on MT. Although, if I recall I think that is new.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Wiener is the guy on the left. The one who wrote the bill in CA. This is not the first time this goon blamed reaction to his garbage on Anons, or Qanon.

“This bill would exempt from mandatory registration under the act a person convicted of certain offenses involving minors if the person is not more than 10 years older than the minor and if that offense is the only one requiring the person to register.”

What the hell this bill has to do with the alphabet "community" is beyond me. What is worse, is that the ENTIRE garbage CA legislating body approved this mess.

Even worse, arguably, that sick guy posted above ^^^ in EMN's post above would be covered by this bill had he "lived" in CA. He's just a misunderstood alphabet member by Weiner and the rest of the governing body in CA.

He's a perfect product of the modern educational system. He's the poster child, and I mean child.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
WTH is this...PANIC.?

@lizzadwoskin
So Facebook is now going to pay people to deactivate their IG and FB accounts before Election Day. It’s part of the research experiment announced Monday but WOW. This notice went out this week.

twitter.com...

And this Zuck post:
m.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Let me guess, they’re going to pay people who frequently post content that challenges the fictional MSM narrative?

Yea, my money is on the pro Trump commentators.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Another scumbag Wiener. On that note, Why create a law or lessen existing laws to protect pedo's if pedophilia isn't really a problem?

twitter.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

They’re hoping to decriminalize pedo sex so that their crimes against children will be retroactively nullified according to the statutes.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well, I can't imagine making anything stick with all the stuff we do have that is important. That temper tantrum just exposed her lack of sanity and self control.

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: MetalThunder

FYI: Nancy Pelosi referred to the DOJ for Criminal Investigation, for illegal destruction of government property. (The President's SOTU Speech.)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Whats brewing?

Also odd on Fox tonight.....typically they have the time on screen for EST....never changes. Tonight they have CT, MT....

Vasa,

Friend of mine lives across the state. She said that the radio station she listens to all day usually carries Fox News updates on the half hour. She said that since the beginning of the week the station had switched to ABC News. There was no announcement that it would happen.

We both thought that very strange.
edit on 9/3/2020 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

Whats brewing?

Vasa,

Friend of mine lives across the state. She said that the radio station she listens to all day usually carries Fox News updates on the half hour. She said that since the beginning of the week the station had switched to ABC News. There was no announcement that it would happen.

We both thought that very strange.

Hmmm.....methinks something is fishy here.....

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cimmerius

Good call, and revealing. Did the image slip past the handlers, or was it intentionally pushed out by a mole?

Both.

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Pretty much.

edit on 3-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: The Girls From Brazil?

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe
Also FoxNews was like CNN (anti-Trump / 11-1 too soon for Vaccine / Dow Plunge = Recession Deeping) all day today, up until Martha McCallum came on the air at 7pm Eastern.

Today was just like SAT/SUN usually is. More interviews with Democrats than Republicans.

The network also began airing Joe Biden's Kenosha church visit today, before CNN and MSNBC.

The Strange things going on at FoxNews might be related to DOJ-related "matters".

Sheppard Smith left right after AG Barr visit: boingboing.net...

Judge Napolitano far less visible, courtesy of AG Barr: thehill.com...

Wonderful reporter Catherine Herridge couldn't get away fast enough last October: www.cnn.com...

Or all of the above, combined with a massive house-cleaning of sex perverts. Fox Anchor ED HENRY was fired in July for sexual misconduct.
Source: www.thedailybeast.com...

edit on 9/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: misfit312
I have been down so many rabbit holes today...

But I just saw this on Twitter someone found an AntiFa Encampment On Portland City Property.

YouTube

edit on 3-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: UNLEASH THE KRACKEN!

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join