It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
The hag, Pelosi, claims the hair salon set her up. Riiight.

www.breitbart.com...

I have it on very bad authority that Pelosi was "Inceptioned" to get her hair done by this woman. It was a pure set-up.

In other news, Adam Schiff is going to be claiming that he was only giving the kid a "piggy-back" ride when he fell asleep in the video released from Pelosi's office.

I'm not surprised by this action of hers really, and nobody else should be either. Isn't this behavior exactly like the morons rioting? They get tear gassed, shot with rubber bullets and pepper ball, and are arrested but it's not their fault that the Molotov cocktail broke and started the fire. The police are to blame, it's always someone else that is the bad guy and them and their actions. They are always the victims, no matter what they do it doesn't matter because they are the victims.
edit on 2-9-2020 by Guyfriday because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
The hag, Pelosi, claims the hair salon set her up. Riiight.

www.breitbart.com...

So Pelosi is a lawmaker, but doesn't know the local laws she endorses? Naughty Nasty Nancy.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Jussie Sayin ....

More Secrecy ....

......The latest declaration that we citizens aren’t entitled to know comes from Judge Michael Toomin. ......

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

Late ETA ..what am I talking about ???

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Surely that adds to my point cranky?

If it wasn't anons that were polled then it means 78% of republican Joe publics and 28% of democrats have been AWOKEN?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, my biggest takeaway from your Drew Linzer poll tweet is that:

If
"In contrast, 72% of Democrats say the QAnon theory isn't true."

Then
Even 28% of Democrats say the QAnon theory IS true!

So, In summary:
87% of Republicans and 28% of Democrats say QAnon is at least partly true!!!

Does that translate to over half of the US population believing at least part of QAnon?

Hard to say population wise. U.S. hovers around 28% republican, 30% democrat and 40% or so independent, with majority of independent leaning democrat.

Only 14% (~48m) of the population haven't heard of Q. 328m-48m=280m who know of Q. If 28% of voters are republican; that's 78m. 56% of Republicans believe at least some part of Q = 43m.

If 30% of voters are democrat (84m) if 28% of Democrats believe Q = 24m + 43m = 67m (20%) whole, or partial believers. If I did the math right (probably not) its far from half of the population, but what are those numbers worldwide?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Thanks for the extra level of granularity ITG!

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Funny ... Had a relative stop by the other night , not a lot of contact with ... Just bs'n ..shooting the breeze and he says to me out of the blue... "Looks like Trump is catching up to Biden but I'm worried, you know anything about Q anon ?"

I looked at him and said "Brother it's time to WAKE UP , today's your lucky day "...

An hour later he was so red pilled I thought he was going to get sick ... Another awakened soul has joined the party ... I stressed he take no ones word for anything and to research himself ... Q the plan to save the world was a jaw dropper for him..

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
To the relief of CNN's wolf blister, attorney general Barr just told him that Obama and Biden will not be brought up on treason, based on what he has learned thus far.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Great 10 min redpill vid to share with your poor suffering Dem lib normie frens or really anyone who gets their news from the parody msm.👏🤯

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Flipped it on ,and am watching a panel of 4 cnn crackheads explaining how they know more than Barr LoL

Turned that crap off lol

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
I ignore the panels, but when the Attorney General Barr is speaking, it's always worth listening to, just to stay informed.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Wonder how them Airport ratings are doing for that crap hole network lol I get it CWM ... Carry on...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   

On the flip side of the coin, Barr rendered Wuf Blister almost almost speechless when he declared that China is a much bigger threat than Russia, this election cycle.

I'm seeing quite a few headlines on the internet from various answers that attorney general Barr gave to Wolf blister. But I cannot find much at the CNN website itself. Apparently, most of it went against CNN's narrative.

edit on 9/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
Link

Pelosi addresses Monday's salon incident:
“I take responsibility for trusting the word of the neighborhood salon that I’ve been to...many times…It was a set up, and I take responsibility for falling for a setup.”
“I think that this salon owes me an apology, for setting me up”

This is how they are. Unrepentant even when dead to rights. You have to both admire it, AND stay the hell away from trying to school them or even thinking about them ever changing. Humanities first flaw, thinking there is change in these things.

Begs the question. Why didn't she just have the dresser come to her house? I do, and I'm not worth 200 million dollars.

The mayor of Chicago just got back from a fine vacay in Maine, while her city burns. When asked by a reporter if it's fair she got to leave town during a pandemic, looting, rioting, police working double shifts with no time off, she replied, "I'm here now."

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Fauci-CDC created/distributed an H1N1 vaccine quickly.

April 2009 - Promises vaccine.
October 2009 - Vaccine distributed.

Source: www.cdc.gov...

It didn't work worth a poot... I don't trust one that are based on virus' that mutate like the Deer and Rabbits at Chernobyl.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

On the flip side of the coin, Barr rendered Wuf Blister almost almost speechless when he declared that China is a much bigger threat than Russia, this election cycle.

I particularly loved it when he talked about ballots being counterfeited.....Blitzer was speechless there as well.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

Wonder how them Airport ratings are doing for that crap hole network lol I get it CWM ... Carry on...

Yeah....CNN is tanking because of airports and gyms. They never had many actual viewers at home. I think I even made a thread on this at some point.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

It must be nice

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

With the emphsis on "will not"?

That leaves the possibility that they've already been brought up on treason charges.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

This lays out how they have gotten all of their rating forever......

CNN Airport PDF

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join