It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - §29§ -

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I had an interesting conversation with a stranger yesterday. Out of the blue she said to me " I don't know what to believe anymore. Maybe America no longer represents what I believe in."
I am certain there are many confused people right now and they do not understand what is happening.
Then things took an even odder turn. Apparently her brother is working at the Mayo developing a vaccine for the Corona. She asked me if I would take it. No way. She said she wouldn't either but what was interesting is that her brother told her he would not take it either.
Now this is the very Dr working on developing the very vaccine that they are pushing on us to take. No doubt it will be a yearly vaccine but if the medical professionals won't take it, it means it is not safe.
This reminds me of Obamacare, the unaffordable health care act where members of congress were exempt but the rest of us had to use it.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

LOL it’s amazing how behind the 8ball the media is. We’ve known this for years already.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
WOW
Up and up and away

youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Busy morning on POTUS tweet front:

Storm of 27 tweets
1 TYPO, DELETED quickly and CORRECTED
1 SELF-RETWEET

Loading them up now - so DECODES incoming!

ETA - First tweet of the day at 04:19:14 (implies up all night for security brief at 3:02AM?)

CNN finally has a bombshell news story, but it's sexual harassment allegations against Chris Cuomo.

And Tucker Carlson broke it.

LMAO.

Linked posts:
Q4 POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intellingence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS. Operation Mockingbird Patriots are in control. Sit back and enjoy the show.

Q6 Some of us come here to drop crumbs, just crumbs. POTUS is 100% insulated - any discussion suggesting he’s even a target is false. Follow Huma tomorrow. POTUS will not be addressing nation on any of these issues as people begin to be indicted and must remain neutral for pure optical reasons. To suggest this is the plan is false and should be common sense. Focus on Military Intelligence/ State Secrets and why might that be used vs any three letter agency What SC decision opened the door for a sitting President to activate - what must be showed? Why is POTUS surrounded by generals ^^ Again, there are a lot more good people than bad so have faith. This was a hostile takeover from an evil corrupt network of players (not just Democrats). Don’t fool yourself into thinking Obama, Soros, Roth’s, Clinton’s etc have more power present day than POTUS. Follow the money, it’s the key. What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going? Cover for possible future indictment to plead what? What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution? Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups. Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s? Why is MS13 a priority? Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure? The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed. These people are evil. Operation Mockingbird.

Q14 First DURHAM BOAT pic

Q42 We serve at the pleasure of the President. DJT
Q51 The time has come to take back our great land. The time is now.

Q60 You can count the people who have the full picture on two hands. Of those (less than 10 people) only three are non-military. Why is this relevant? Game theory. Outside of a potential operator who has been dialed-in w/ orders (specific to his/her mission) nobody else has this information. Operators never divulge. Alice & Wonderland.

Q102 Captain Green stringer: 14.5995° N, 120.9842° E _Conf_UDT_green_ ^_Sj69ETC- Godspeed.

Q138 4th Rothschild Banks: ...The FED and the IRS: FACT: US Federal Reserve is a privately-owned company, sitting on its very own patch of land, immune to the US laws.

Q419 Trip works on single device. Multiple devices required.
Q651 Re congress train accident FF: Do you believe in coincidences? Expect more.
Q919 Guns are safe. Stop falling for FAKE NEWS.
Q1505 We do try! Have a wonderful weekend. Trust in your President!

Q1619 Why are they trying to ‘normalize’ this? nypost.com...📁 What is coming? Do they really believe this will EVER be swallowed? Will the progressive LEFT defend and support these actions once those guilty are brought to LIGHT? These people are SICK! They do NOT love this country.

Q1914

Q2119 There was a time when our children stood at attention, put their hand on their heart, and in one UNITED voice, recited the PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE. There was a time when STRENGTH and HONOR meant something. There was a time when standing for our FLAG meant something. There was a time when our history (heritage) was taught with PRIDE and RESPECT. There was a time when respect was given to those who serve(d), bled, and died to protect and defend our GOD GIVEN FREEDOM. There was a time when we were GRATEFUL. There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED. There was a time when these UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, was UNITED UNDER ONE FLAG. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, decided our future. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, had a voice. There was a time when, WE, THE PEOPLE, were UNITED and STRONG. “I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the Republic for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." It is time, WE, THE PEOPLE, reclaim what is rightfully ours.MAY GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL THOSE WHO DEFEND AND PROTECT HER AGAINST ALL ENEMIES, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC. WE STAND TOGETHER AS PATRIOTS. WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. HOME OF THE BRAVE.
Q+

edit on 2-9-2020 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
More digging needed

DONT LET THIS # SLIDE

BLACK LIVES MATTER FUNDING SOURCES AND INSTRUCTION GOOGLE DOCS EXPOSED

NOT A DRILL!!!!!

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

docs.google.com...

ARCHIVE ASAP LET'S FIND OUT WHO'S BEHIND THESE ORGANIZATIONS

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: airforcerulessky
Crank and Rwl,

The Shuman Rez flattened last night at midnight!!!

Someone please insert the latest graph.

Rel,

This may be in relation to your post on the last Corona offline.

Both graphs matched up here.

That is a head scratcher. I have no clue what's going on here.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: airforcerulessky

Nice catch ARFS!

Here's a screen scrape taken from UK with VPN set to US EST... it appears to have started approx 5:25AM (think MIRROR). Notice also the forerunner a couple of days before (that was highlighted in the thread).

I've marked relevant sections with red highlighter:

I doubt that lightning stopped striking around the globe, so there is something interfering with the ability of the signal to resonate in the atmosphere.
What that is... I don't know.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/02/20 (Wed) 11:33:22fe6cd6 (1) No.10503446

www.fbi.gov...

Files do not go 'missing' unless 7th floor direct involvement.
Follow the logs.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 2-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
DJT Tweet

Very interesting tweet given the DJT Kennedy connection. In part indicating how toxic the Dems are at this point, that even a Kennedy isn't getting a pass.

But what draws my eye is "Turning her in, on tape..."

Yesterday it appeared to me HERE that Wheeler might have been under a FISA - 3 hops from Antifa headquarters surely gets Wheeler, and maybe this tweet is warning Dry Drunk Nancy she's been caught on tape?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
New Q Drop

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 09/02/20 (Wed) 11:46:30fe6cd6 (2) No.10503638
File (hide): 768960a4afdbaf6⋯.jpg (171.82 KB, 872x872, 1:1, Eg6Wol6WsAAHdc6.jpg) (h) (u)

CORRUPT.
CONTROLLED.
ENEMIES OF THE REPUBLIC.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 2-9-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

You have to LOVE the TIMEline

God Bless America !

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

The only mistake in their eyes would be Trump winning. Excuse me if I don’t trust a bunch of crybaby liberals to provide election security.

Also, I don’t care what these owners say publicly, there is no way the vast majority of them support Biden or these riots. I don’t buy that for a second. They are just going along so they don’t get attacked next.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

It takes YEARS to develop a successful vaccine. These people are crazier than I thought if they are trying to seriously push one on the entire planet after 6-8 months. It’s just not physically possible to mitigate all the risks and do proper testing in that timeframe.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

So QMap.pub is down. Perhaps a DDoS with so many new eyes on Q?

Aaaannnnnnd, it’s back up. I bet being on places like the front page of USA Today has caused a massive Streisand Effect and millions of added eyes are now consuming Qs drops. Every Q post aggregator I just checked is slow as molasses today.
edit on 2-9-2020 by PokeyJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

a reply to: PokeyJoe
Boomerang

edit on 922020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

What's with the creepy doll?

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The system is simply offline. There's no other public stations as a back up data source. End of story.

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

Remember what I was saying about rioters "working" for Trump? Same thing for the media, they are also working for Trump. Wait, I mean working for Q+.

edit on 2-9-2020 by FlyingFox because: lol, they should have completely ignored Q

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ted Wheeler, fighting tooth and nail to stay at the top of "worst mayor" in the US, decides to ....... errr .... MOVE!

Portland mayor says he’ll move soon, after protests at his condo building

“I want to express my sincere apologies for the damage to our home and the fear that you are experiencing due to my position,” Wheeler wrote, according to an image of the email that was sent to the news outlet.

So instead of taking the weak way out like Lightfoot and assigning the cops to protect the building, Wheeler cuts bait and runs. Which, given his position as head of the police makes gives him a near insurmountable lead as "worst mayor."

This on the heals of a beatdown from DJT and HS over this loyalty to ISIS, I mean ANTIFA.

Aaaaaaaand it gets worse for Ted "dummy" Wheeler. This from the head of the police. The head of the police.

Everyone deserves to feel safe in their community.
This is what we’re all supposed to be fighting for. But last night saw more senseless violence in Portland. Another minority-owned, local business was destroyed by a violent group of individuals.

A police officer was filmed repeatedly striking an individual at a protest. Even the building where I live, along with dozens of other families, was violently attacked. These acts range from stupid, to dangerous, to criminal. The violence must stop.

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler Smears Cop After Police Defended His Home

That's Ted, defending the attacks on White businesses, lamenting the loss of "minority" businesses, while destroying the morale of the department he oversees. This is Ted's race to loose folks.
edit on 2-9-2020 by crankyoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Or there is a glitch in the software producing the graph meaning that it's repeating the last reading, possibly because no new data incoming?

new topics

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join