It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Civil unrest on the backstreets.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Hello once again, in my local area this group of anti maskers are gathering on the streets, with a large police presence, and from what I saw no violence asvyet, just verbal abuse towards the police.

This group had protested yesterday, and today. They are planning a protest a day, in the same street.

I dont condone violence, though I hope this doesn't escalate, and then this suburb only has 5 points to get in and and out of so the suburb would be easy to be locked down, and then we will b have to show I.d to get in and out of your suburb.

Which they are complaining about the mask, wait until you are check pointed, so this will be the opposite of what you are protesting about. Their behaviour will only allow allow dictator dan to enforce stricter laws thus enforcing further restrictions on freedom.

This makes me wonder if this is somehow being organised by the powers that be or the dictator influencing or paying off organisers to gather protesters to influnce public perception "this is why dan should be allowed to extend lockdown, we dont want the virus" as justification to force another draconian law.

The above would not surprise me as tge dictator is dirty, and will try all tricks to get his way.

7news.com.au...

Sorry just to clarify this is a suburb of melbourne australia.

edit on 26-8-2020 by robsmith because: Grammer

edit on 26-8-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
What the hell is going on in America

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Its The streets of melbourne, australia, I guess it could go the way of the U.S..

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: robsmith

This is happening in Australia....... surveillance cameras able to detect if masks are being worn and correct distancing is being observed.

This situation is not going away.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: robsmith

Its The streets of melbourne, australia, I guess it could go the way of the U.S..

Oh okay I just read your post.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Yeah pretty close to you. I don’t think it will be full on riots in Springvale, the dispersed fairly quickly, Dirty Dan is trying to lockdown Victoria for another year so basically a pos.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Its becoming pathetic, vic police using drones to track cars outside if you 5 km radius, possibly with facial recognition cameras.

Its a sad state of affairs. I thought a brave new world, 1984 farrenheit 451 would just take a bit longer to come to fruition, covid has escalated the agenda.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

People have had a gut full, plain and simple.

We get condescendingly lectured about doing the right thing from Chairman Andrews who's government is responsible for 99% of the infections in our second wave - that is a fact gendered to the hotel quarantine inquiry by an epidemiologist.

And now Dan the Dicktator wants to extend his lordship illegally for another 12 months...f that guy

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Its becoming pathetic, vic police using drones to track cars outside if you 5 km radius, possibly with facial recognition cameras.

Its a sad state of affairs. I thought a brave new world, 1984 farrenheit 451 would just take a bit longer to come to fruition, covid has escalated the agenda.

Have you got a source for this? Haven't heard of it though admittedly I'm in far eastern Victoria with a few mates in Melbourne.

I do know dicktator Dan asked the military for drones and they told him where to go...on ya boys!

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I red your post and, forgot to explain where this occurred.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

I have heard suggestion on the news, they mentioned they will be u sing them.

www.businessinsider.com.au...

www.itnews.com.au...

Sime of these articles are old though I woukdnt be surprised if they are in standby.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Heres another link, this article is a year old, so I would hazard a guess its already active.

www.zdnet.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Robbo2006

Though they are young and, I know alot of them are soccer fans, dandenong thunder and dandenong city, I often hear of mass fights at matches, so they can get volatile.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
This is all i could find.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=25384328]IAMALLYETALLIAM[
Oops

edit on 26-8-2020 by Robbo2006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Not sure they're going to get enough numbers to make a difference, it's a special kind of motivation required to get out there and protest about wearing a mask.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   
What is so hard about wearing a mask?
Its harder to put on a seat belt

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Agreed, it would be b hard to gather people over a protest, though this group of people are very close more or less related family.

My suspicion is they are being paid off by someone to protest, for some agenda. This group of people in my area are mostly tradies, drug dealers, they would do most things for a dollar.

They hold a bit of influence over the local council. If you get my drift, corruption.

edit on 26-8-2020 by robsmith because: Added

edit on 26-8-2020 by robsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
What the hell is going on in America

Everything is going as planned.

posted on Aug, 26 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   
God damn, Australia, this Draconian crap isn't a freaking competition. Talk about giving certain stretches of the US a serious run for it's control freak money. When you're more balls-to-the-wall crushingly restrictive than the US, it's grounds for me saying "You ought to be ashamed of yourselves" o.O

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join