It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin for only 2 bucks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I'm still learning how to use this Android phone so I can't post the link. Help is needed on this one. Tests have been shown that this drug that cost as little as $2 an ad doxycycline and Zinc is approving case study of complete virus free from the patients. I mentioned I can't post the link but it has to do with India Japan and China.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I'm still learning how to use this Android phone so I can't post the link. Help is needed on this one. Tests have been shown that this drug that cost as little as $2 an add doxycycline and Zinc is approving case study of complete virus free from the patients. I mentioned I can't post the link but it has to do with India Japan and China.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I was in the pharmacy today, I know the pharmacist and asked if I had a script for HCQ if he would fill it. He said yes, as long as It does not interact with other meds I take and have no heart problems.

He said he hasn't filled any yet for the virus. He also said the hospital near us is using a lot of it, he believes with good results.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I was in the pharmacy today, I know the pharmacist and asked if I had a script for HCQ if he would fill it. He said yes, as long as It does not interact with other meds I take and have no heart problems.

He said he hasn't filled any yet for the virus. He also said the hospital near us is using a lot of it, he believes with good results.

That is such great news. But why isn't this making American headlines?

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

That is such great news. But why isn't this making American headlines?

The media? I would say.

All you hear them talk about is the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I'm still learning how to use this Android phone so I can't post the link. Help is needed on this one. Tests have been shown that this drug that cost as little as $2 an ad doxycycline and Zinc is approving case study of complete virus free from the patients. I mentioned I can't post the link but it has to do with India Japan and China.

You could at least just copy and paste the link or at least the title of the article so that somebody could help you.

At any rate, there's this.
:
edit on 2020 8 21 by incoserv because: added link.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

You could at least just copy and paste the link or at least the title of the article so that somebody could help you.

At any rate, there's this.
:

hey thanks but I tell you I just can't figure out how to copy and paste on this Android phone I tried everything possible but it's just not clicking

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Try pressing and holding your finger over the text you want to copy. Sometimes itll highlight the whole thing, other times you may have to drag little tabs to highlight the full text. Either way, a little box should also pop up that gives options like "Select All," "Copy," "Paste," etc.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I hope from these other countries they can bring hard evidence and not just anecdotal to once and for all have people believe that it actually works.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

Try pressing and holding your finger over the text you want to copy. Sometimes itll highlight the whole thing, other times you may have to drag little tabs to highlight the full text. Either way, a little box should also pop up that gives options like "Select All," "Copy," "Paste," etc.

OK, l will try that on my next post if possible. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
www.amazon.com...
Durvet Ivermectin Pour-On for Cattle 1000 mL
by Durvet
4.4 out of 5 stars 47 ratings | 13 answered questions
Amazon's
Choice
for "cattle wormer pour on"
Price: $41.45 & FREE Shipping. Details
Your cost could be $33.95. Eligible customers get a $10 bonus when reloading $100.
Generic, brands may vary
Indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle
Compare with similar items
New (4) from $41.45 + FREE Shipping
Report incorrect product information.

www.1800petmeds.com...
Revolution
4.2 out of 5 Customer Rating
Revolution is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2423.
Rx Info
Save with Generic
Selarid (Selamectin) Puppies/Kittens under 5 lbs 3 pk-product-tile
Puppies/Kittens under 5 lbs 3 pk
5 out of 5 Customer Rating
Bazaar Voice Integration (13)
$62.71 $43.90
Starts $78.39 $54.87
Most orders ship the same day
1Select Pet's Weight:
DOG
0-05lbs 05-10lbs 10-20lbs 20-40lbs 40-85lbs 85-130lbs

edit on 21-8-2020 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Here’s what’s funny. My 77 year-old dad has covid-19. We are in week 3 of symptoms, which have been fever and achiness. At the end of his second week of having this thing, his fever went up more than it had yet AND he had a new symptom of pain with urinating, so we called his doc, who sent him to the Respiratory Clinic. If you’re wondering why he did that, when my dad didn’t have any respiratory issues, you’re not alone. While there they did lung x-rays and drew blood. No one listened to his breathing/lungs, and no one addressed the urination pain.

They called a few hours later and told us he has “a touch of pneumonia.” They prescribed 100mg of Doxycycline twice a day.

After several days on this, he got worse- aches worse than ever, and his fever higher than ever and not going down. I bulldozed in and made him go to a different doc, who actually listened to his lungs/breathing, and said they sound totally clear (which makes sense since he hasn’t had any breathing problem the whole time). He changed his meds from the Doxycycline to Azithromyacin (sp?) and a steroid. He was feeling better 24 hours later. We’ve had 4 days now of no fever, his aches are gone, and he’s not sleeping constantly.

I don’t really have a point, except that the doxy didn’t work for us at all.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
You can get Ivermectin at any farm supply store.

It is a very common de-wormer.

EDIT TO ADD: I use it myself. I am totally worm free, but I can now scratch my ears with my feet. I have cravings for fresh grasses. I poop in the yard. There are side effects...
edit on 21-8-2020 by madmac5150 because: I seriously could NOT resist.

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

It might be that you have to use all three of the ones that I listed to be effective.

edit on 0800000038422020-08-21T22:42:38-05:00423808pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 21 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Those side effects all sound like life enhancers. Sign me up!

originally posted by: madmac5150

EDIT TO ADD: I use it myself. I am totally worm free, but I can now scratch my ears with my feet. I have cravings for fresh grasses. I poop in the yard. There are side effects...

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Those side effects all sound like life enhancers. Sign me up!

originally posted by: madmac5150

I thought so, as well...

Branded, gelded, and sheared... wait, that happened before the Ivermectin. Disregard.

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
www.amazon.com...
Durvet Ivermectin Pour-On for Cattle 1000 mL
by Durvet
4.4 out of 5 stars 47 ratings | 13 answered questions
Amazon's
Choice
for "cattle wormer pour on"
Price: $41.45 & FREE Shipping. Details
Your cost could be $33.95. Eligible customers get a $10 bonus when reloading $100.
Generic, brands may vary
Indicated for the treatment and control of gastrointestinal roundworms (including inhibited Ostertagia ostertagi), grubs, flies, sucking and biting lice, and sarcoptic mange mites in cattle
Compare with similar items
New (4) from $41.45 + FREE Shipping
Report incorrect product information.

www.1800petmeds.com...
Revolution
4.2 out of 5 Customer Rating
Revolution is rated 4.5 out of 5 by 2423.
Rx Info
Save with Generic
Selarid (Selamectin) Puppies/Kittens under 5 lbs 3 pk-product-tile
Puppies/Kittens under 5 lbs 3 pk
5 out of 5 Customer Rating
Bazaar Voice Integration (13)
$62.71 $43.90
Starts $78.39 $54.87
Most orders ship the same day
1Select Pet's Weight:
DOG
0-05lbs 05-10lbs 10-20lbs 20-40lbs 40-85lbs 85-130lbs

Covid/cancer is a Pleomorphic Bacteria we , we become infected by it via Parasitic Hosts which carry it then enter our body via our foodchain.....come on people we have been laying down a popcorn trail for years here already...its time to pull heads out of arses and get with the program....ATS has been home to this data for years.....cancer is real but they lied about it to us----covid is real but they lied to us about it-----they lied because these are normally HARMLESS BUGS WE kILL DAILY VIA A COMPETE FULL DIET.....THEY LIED TO US ABOUT THE BUGS THEN THEY WEAPONIZED OUR FOOD SUPPLY AND WATER SUPPLY GLOBALLY.....yes to FARM US LIKE CATTLE.

Hydroxychloroquinine is an anit-bug....Invermectin is an anti-bug.....Tumeric/Pepper is an anti-bug.....Sweet Annie/Wormwood is an anti-bug....Green Black Walnut Tincture is an anti-bug....alcohol is an anti-bug.....there are HUNDREDS of foods/plants that are anti-bug.

Covid is a bad gut bacteria that morphed/changed mass and shape once and moved into the bloodstream from the belly and taken on a viral form and size and cancer is a bad gut bacteria that has morphed TWICE moved from the belly to the bloodstream to the entire body .

We catch the covid-cold and....IF WE HAVE RESIDENT POPULATIONS OF BAD GUT BACTERIA ....IT ACTIVATES THEM TO MORPH AND ENTER THE BLOODSTREAM EMNASS IN A CASCADE EVENT.

IF YOU TREAT THE BELLY BEFOE YOU GET THE COVID-COLD THERE IS NO PRE-EXISTING BAD GUT BACTERIA IN YOUR BELLY FOR THE BUG TO COMMUNICATE TO AND TO EXCITE OR TRIGGER....AND YOU JUST GET A COLD.

YES YOU CAN CATCH IT REPEATEDLY....ITS A LIVING BACTERIA BEING EXISTING IN A TRICKY VIRAL SIZE/SHAPE.... TRANSMITTED LIKE A COMMON COLD THERE IS NO IMMUNITY....YOU CAN CATCH THE COLD OVER AND OVER......there is no HERD IMMUNITY COMING NOT EVER.....there is no "vaccine" because vaccines are a piece of bastardized research and are a partial lie...."vaccines" are not what they tolld you.....the preventative measure is to clean up your bad gut bacteria before you catch the cold....it only takes hours not even days to do this....the CURE is to not eat contaminated foods....the shocker is that the Bible and other religous doctrines tell us about this bug and what it is and how to kill it and how to avoid it...."clean" and "unclean" meant with-Badbugs or wthout Badbugs.

The opposite of bad gut bacteria is good gut bacteria ...or lacto-fermented fooods.....once you eliminate the bad bugs you need to re-populate your gastrointestinal tract with good bugs.....because Nature always fills an empty space.
edit on 22-8-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   

a reply to: KansasGirl

It might be that you have to use all three of the ones that I listed to be effective.

Could be.

This doc said he would prescribe HCQ for us if we really wanted it, but explained that in his experience it only is effective when patients are on a ventilator or otherwise lung compromised. He also said that men should have no more than 11mg of zinc, and that most prescriptions are for way more than that.

I think it’s a crap shoot.

top topics

join