It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"I’m going to surround myself only with the best and most serious people," Trump told our Robert Costa in a phone interview at the time. "We want top of the line professionals."

Former Trump advisor Steve Bannon arrested on charges of defrauding donors in fundraising scheme

Well would you look at that.

Bannon and a few others "allegedly" defrauded donors using their build a wall campaign. Seems like they were asking for donations to help build a wall along the Mexican border. However instead that money went into their pocket. Also indicted were Timothy Shea, acting DEA head, Brian Kolfage, a Iraq war veteran, and Andrew Badolato

Only the best baby!

edi t on 20-8-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You may want to add the word "allegedly" somewhere in your OP.
IF he's guilty...put him in jail.

EDIT: KUDOS for adding "allegedly".

edit on 20-8-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Burn their asses but I really don’t care, still voting Trump.

On a side note, how much money has the con artist’s at the DNC collected in political donations?
That’s also defrauding the people with a con game.

(post by Sookiechacha removed for political trolling and baiting)
+43 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thank you for single-handedly confirming that . The justice department isn’t protecting Trump and his associates from enriching their selves .

You just single-handedly destroyed one of your repeated arguments.

I will be sure to source this thread every time you make the claim again .

Good job ! 👍
edit on 20-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-8-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So we'll blame trump because his crystal ball was in getting serviced when he was looking at bannon for a job.

Honestly you lefties need a good long hard look in the mirror.

+21 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Bannon always finds himself in a pickle, that's why Trump fired him 4 years ago.

You probably don't know this, but when you hire people, you always hire someone who you think is the best fit (unless you're a dem who hires based solely on ethnicity) and if you fluck up you lose your job and get replaced. Should I be surprised you quoted an old quote by Trump so you could get that little jab in?

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

Since when has he not had a hard week

Well, this is the first time he's had to endure being roasted by the entire Democrat Party at their convention, not to mention the numerous Republicans publicly lambasting him.

Then he's got the 900 page, or so, report from the Senate Intel Committee that pretty much confirms the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

And now his mentor and side arm Steve Bannon, who knows where all the bodies are buried, is in a compromised legal position.

Coming up this weekend the House of Representatives will start a probe into his Postmaster General and the sabotage at USPS.

Busy week!

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Besides Obama you mean.

Tell me how much ABC, NBC, and CBS news and talk shows bashed obama.

Claiming that obama was bashed more than Trump is a bigger crock of crap than the current state of the DNC.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

I can only hope that he's right and that they work their way up to Trump.

Anytime we can put a scumbag in jail I'm happy.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Since when has he not had a hard week

Well, this is the first time he's had to endure being roasted by the entire Democrat Party at their convention, not to mention the numerous Republicans publicly lambasting him.

Then he's got the 900 page, or so, report from the Senate Intel Committee that pretty much confirms the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the election.

And now his mentor and side arm Steve Bannon, who knows where all the bodies are buried, is in a compromised legal position.

Coming up this weekend the House of Representatives will start a probe into his Postmaster General and the sabotage at USPS.

Busy week!

Yes i know it's amazing what jealousy will make people do, say and invent isn't it.

To be fair anyone else would have quit and said eff it.

Just shows how much he cares that he keeps on going, lets face it he has nothing to gain by tolerating it all, a guilty man would have run a mile by now.

Maybe we'll see him on Rushmore after all.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

He never had a real argument in the first place. Just hate and anger .

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Do you think this phenomenon is exclusive to Trump?

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Looks like Trump was ahead of the SDNY on this...

Trump Rips Private Texas Border Wall Built by His Supporters

July 12, 2020

HOUSTON (AP) — President Donald Trump on Sunday criticized a privately built border wall in South Texas that’s showing signs of erosion months after going up, saying it was “only done to make me look bad,” even though the wall was built after a months-long campaign by his supporters.

The group that raised money online for the wall promoted itself as supporting Trump during a government shutdown that started in December 2018 because Congress wouldn’t fund Trump's demands for a border wall. Called “We Build the Wall,” the group has raised more than $25 million promoting itself as supporting the president.

Former Trump chief strategist Steve Bannon joined the group’s board and Trump ally Kris Kobach became its general counsel.

www.usnews.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

originally posted by: grey580

Besides Obama you mean.

Tell me how much ABC, NBC, and CBS news and talk shows bashed obama.

Claiming that obama was bashed more than Trump is a bigger crock of crap than the current state of the DNC.

which is why i didn't bother answering. the grey in grey580 is clearly a nod to the grey suits.

Can lead a horse to water but can't make it drink - but you can drown the stubborn so and so as you are doing. Keep up the gr8 wrk.

posted on Aug, 20 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join