It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin said that his daughter was vaccinated with a new Russian vaccine

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: RussianTroll

originally posted by: alldaylong

a reply to: Kakamega

The vaccine forms a strong immunity to covid. If Putin's daughter was initially infected with the virus, then the whole country would know about it. Putin's daughter was healthy when the vaccine was injected into her.

You write about espionage. Where are your vaccines?
Race losers are always crying and looking for excuses.

This has been trialled in only two months on less than 100 volunteers, instead of the thousands of volunteers over many months which is the normal practice.

Losers always cry. Winners - dance with the queen of the holiday)))

No one has won or lost.

The starting pistol has only just been fired. Let's wait and see shall we.

edit on 11-8-2020 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

The vaccine forms a strong immunity to covid. If Putin's daughter was initially infected with the virus, then the whole country would know about it. Putin's daughter was healthy when the vaccine was injected into her.

This has been trialled in only two months on less than 100 volunteers, instead of the thousands of volunteers over many months which is the normal practice.

No one has won or lost.

Sure. You're right. The question is who will get the dividends, provided the competition is fair.
edit on 11-8-2020 by RussianTroll because: correct

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RussianTroll

LOL back at ye
На здоровье

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

LOL back at ye
На здоровье

I love you too))))

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

No one has won or lost.

Sure. You're right. The question is who will get the dividends, provided the competition is fair.

Russia up to it's usual tricks.

Russian spies are targeting organisations trying to develop a coronavirus vaccine in the UK, US and Canada, security services have warned.

The UK's National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC) said the hackers "almost certainly" operated as "part of Russian intelligence services".

It did not specify which organisations had been targeted, or whether any information had been stolen

www.bbc.com...

link   
It’s a tremendous humanitarian event, if true.

Russia won WWII against the evils of Nazism. Also, beat Napolean another version of Hitler, it’s a great country.

If it works, everybody should get in line and try to get it.
Forget waiting for the western pharmacies to get a vaccine.

link   
Tubby lives matter.

Mater.

Mama.

Tomato.

Thoughts.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

On May 22, 1949, former US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal jumped out of the window shouting "The Russians are coming")))

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   

On May 22, 1949, former US Secretary of Defense James Forrestal jumped out of the window shouting "The Russians are coming")))

Old news.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Old news.

Unfortunately, this "news" is still relevant. But the Russians still won't come))))

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

To quote Thom Yorke RE that one guy from British Parliament 'Did he fall or was he pushed?'

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Old news.

Unfortunately, this "news" is still relevant. But the Russians still won't come))))

So says your wife. :O

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

The tests were carried out on volunteers, including military personnel. A report on their condition was broadcast daily on Russian television.
Now international orders for a new Russian vaccine have exceeded 1 billion doses.

LOL, you don't have to convince me. I didn't get the shot. But you will have to see a real life trial in action. I honestly hope it's fantastic and works as advertised. And I hope Putin gets recognition for being first. This can only be a win win for everyone....providing it's real.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

The tests were carried out on volunteers, including military personnel. A report on their condition was broadcast daily on Russian television.
Now international orders for a new Russian vaccine have exceeded 1 billion doses.

In Russia their military personnel are not volunteers...lol

I hope it works well, once we get 50 million Russians to take it we can see whether we should bring it to America.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Whoever does get there first will win the lottery.

Which is why I'm staying skeptical. We'll see what happens over the next few months.

Yet what if there is some crazy side effect?

Like super powers!
Oh wait, you mean more like cancer don't you.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Some of the criticism of the vaccine is that Russia never did a comprehensive phase III, which tests it on thousands of people to see if it works and whether it’s safe.

Russia says they didn't need to do the third phase because their virus was already similar to an earlier one.

It's catastrophic to give out a vaccine to millions that is unsafe and untested.

I’m not saying this one is just reminding of the enormity of this announcement

Now, if this were a western government or corporation, the conspiracy hounds would be hackling loud.

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
BTW, what's Chinas view on this vaccine, I wonder?

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Right? Because Russia has always been know for such high prestige as a global leader on immunology and infectious disease research frontier!

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Le's hope it works... seriously good news

except many many miles away on lake in the pacific northwest we can hear a nerdly man yelling mother f-----!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Wow, I hope it works! Will you get the vaccine, Russian Troll? Are you super excited about it, or somewhat nervous? Personally, I'm wary of taking a vaccine for this virus. It's a new disease and side effects of a vaccine may not show up right away. Who knows?

That said, I don't have any ego about the US being the first to herald in a vaccine. I just want the world to be delivered from the health risks of this virus, as well as the economic fallout. I want this thing GONE. If Russia can make that happen, then yay for Russia and yay for the world!

edit on 8/13/2020 by new_here because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join