It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video Shows Woman Exposing COVID-19 Fake News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

This is not Fake News, but that COVID-19 related Google article you're reading might be. According to the video, if you Google a Random three digit number, followed by New Cases, random articles will appear stating that XXX New Cases of COVID-19 positives have occurred on a random date. Any three digit number you type followed by the words "New Cases" will give similar results. I don't know about you, but I've been the biggest doubter of anything COVID-related, and now I have finally found something concrete that will finally expose the truth once and for all. We are being lied to and betrayed by the Media, Medical Industry, Mega Organizations like WHO, CDC, and GOV. They have been pushing the agenda that COVID-19 is a bio-threat that is so serious that businesses need to be shut down, schools closed, and everyone stay home and practice social distancing. But as it turns out, all these COVID-19 related articles are fake news. I'd love to hear your thoughts regarding this one.
edit on 10/8/2020 by Mr Knowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Mr Knowledge

A couple of threads (first one was in June) about this phenomenon already. It's really a stupid idea, demonstrating utter ignorance. Both about search engines and COVID-19.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8/10/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:47 PM
link   

It's pretty 1984ish, isn't it?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Not really. No. Not if you understand how search engines work.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What you point out is just one aspect of the overall attack on the American we know and love.

Very powerful and/or wealthy people both inside the United States and outside the United States are the source and implementers.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What you point out is just one aspect of the overall attack on the American we know and love.

No it isn't.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Care you explain your stance in more detail or are you just going to simply disagree with someone else's? Embrace Debate by giving the details that justify your stance. Any kid can say "No it's not", "No you're not" or "I don't believe you". Either COVID-19 is a scam or the articles are fake news. Which is it?
edit on 10/8/2020 by Mr Knowledge because: To add.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Not really. No. Not if you understand how search engines work.

I'm very familiar with how search engines work. I work in the tech industry, and have contributed to Search Engine Watch many times. Here's some info. (Though a tad old by 'internet' standards.)Search engine control
I know for a fact that mainstream search engines are monitored, with content being suppressed and censored.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: carewemust

No it isn't.

How could you possibly know for sure?

If you do, that would explain a lot...

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

You could read the links for an explanation, which is really quite simple.

There are millions of COVID cases occuring all over the planet. On any given day there is bound to be an article concerning them and a three digit number is bound to be in an article about it since there are thousands of of articles about it. You'll see that sometimes the article is about a day. Sometimes a week. Sometimes a month. Sometimes a city, sometimes a state, sometimes a country.

Search engines are designed to make assumptions about what you are looking for. In this case, a lot of people are searching for information about COVID-19, so with only "new cases" being the search term, that's what the search engine brings to the top of the list.

Try this. It eliminates the terms from your search.

xxx new cases -covid -coronavirus

Try

xxx new leprosy cases

Or try this

xxx suitcases

It's called refining your search.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

I know for a fact that mainstream search engines are monitored, with content being suppressed and censored.

And they produce fake news stories from all over the world on demand? Instantly?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Spiritual powers of evil in high places quoting to scripture[

quote]originally posted by: carewemust

Very powerful and/or wealthy people both inside the United States and outside the United States are the source and implementers.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Are you working WITH or FOR the globalists? Has to be one or the other.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Yeah. Read my sig.

And learn something about probabilities. That wouldn't hurt either.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Actually those images are from an all time and sadly very under rated and almost forgotten but truly brilliant science fiction movie called John Carpenters They Live.

The acting was brilliant, the story was grim and I have to say that while the story had controlling powers (aliens) it was far better than George Orwell's 1984.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

I was unable to replicate this behaviour using the completely randomly picked 420. The only reference to covid cases were two news stories in the last few hours containing the word cases, however the numbers were not 420, 420 was mentioned in those two articles.

Refining my search to "420 cases" removed all covid results.

Seems like the search engine is working as it should.
edit on 10/8/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Indeed.
Google is set up to handle the number 420 differently from other numbers.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Or OP's post is bull#?

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Lol.

Seriously?

You can't understand a simple concept like thousands upon thousands of cities reporting for 100 days wouldn't happen to have reported that exact number you googled at some point?

Laughable.

And you try an appeal to your authority. Just laughable.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

He is right about prioritization of results.

But it doesn't have a lot to do with this, except that "new cases" is assumed to refer to COVID in lieu of a more refined search.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join