It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

lets get serious now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

originally posted by: muzzleflash
One giant sentence without even a period?

You need to calm the # down!!

Sometimes mortals have visions / questions / sightings that are quite overwhelming and need to be instantly posted.

The Thread had no breaks. But hey, it was a valid question. Give the ATS member (who created the thread) a chance here instead of vapourising the thread on the spot. Unless of course you are a Grammer Nazi.

Thank gawd someone is finally trying to stop those dam annoying Grammer Nazis.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The indoctrination is complete when the population can no longer perceive the difference between truth and fiction.
That sounds awfully familiar.

What I can't get my head around is the announcements on a wednesday saying

certain premises will close on the following monday ........

Does that mean the virus is not contagious till the monday deadline (and how

does the virus know
)

Surely IF it were so contagious it would be pertinent to close said premises

IMMEDIATELY?

Its like aspirin. How does aspirin know I got a headache and not a sore finger?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
~250,000 maskless bikers shoulder-to-shoulder at Sturgis.... all of them going back to their home state and back to their families. Their family members then go to work, school, etc.... lots of potential exposure there.

Be patient and give it a couple more weeks. We're about to learn in the US just how contagious COVID might be.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I'm going rogue in one of my little kiddie car.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Sometimes mortals have visions / questions / sightings that are quite overwhelming and need to be instantly posted.

The Thread had no breaks. But hey, it was a valid question. Give the ATS member (who created the thread) a chance here instead of vapourising the thread on the spot. Unless of course you are a Grammer Nazi.

I wasn't derailing anything.

I specifically gave them the correct advice.

They were freaking out and didn't spend any time formulating a proper question or statement.

This is a serious problem that only chilling out can fix.

And I cared about them enough to tell the truth.

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: kwakakev

I mean what is really going on around the world

Truth is stranger than fiction? Lot of people with a lot of issues in this world.

The indoctrination is complete when the population can no longer perceive the difference between truth and fiction.

That sounds awfully familiar.

Or even worse, this:

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I wasn't derailing anything.

I specifically gave them the correct advice.

They were freaking out and didn't spend any time formulating a proper question or statement.

This is a serious problem that only chilling out can fix.

And I cared about them enough to tell the truth.

Actually I'm using the Android phone and therefore I don't know how to put in the periods and the capital letters scandal I'm using the voice typing so yeah my grammar is not up to par because of it but I did my thread was what really is happening I mean from one part of the world to the other part of the world here now we have China Is So Silent on what is happening in their country in Japan is all out in the open in America you have like 70,000 people a day being tested positive it's just what's going on

posted on Aug, 15 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Ok I apologize.
I specifically never use voice typing for the exact issues it causes like this.

Um I'm guessing if you say "period" it will place, but I'm unsure because I definitely don't bother with it. I always type it out.

Your original questions in the OP are still a bit vague. I'll explain.

There 7 billion ppl probably having dozens of unique experiences and there are many things going on no human is fully aware of.

So we have 10s of billions, maybe trillions of incidents continually on a daily basis.

No one has a clue really.
This is far too complex.
The best is a blind guess at random and the odds of anyone landing even close are nearly infinitesimal...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join