It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan is now in a mess

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MissBeck
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Where on earth do you live? Your description must be a local thing as that is not what the atmosphere is like in my area.

Holy smoke MissBecks pretty close to you by the look of things
PM sent

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You know actually I think it's an understatement it's a mess but when we think of a mess we think of cleaning a fish in the guts are on The Cutting Board that's a mess but society as his self is kind of like a bowl of demented I don't know what that meant it's Rice-A-Roni leaves I mean it is really getting to like a very confused state of mine what is right what is wrong what is correct what is incorrect it is really taking us in emotionally if you live on the island you probably have more of an understanding of the consequences of mental stress which is very high very very high and the smaller the island the higher that stress

It seems you have succumbed to the stress. Seriously you need to take a break from all media. You’re less intelligible with each new post, MIM. I’m serious.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
a reply to: DeathSlayer

You know actually I think it's an understatement it's a mess but when we think of a mess we think of cleaning a fish in the guts are on The Cutting Board that's a mess but society as his self is kind of like a bowl of demented I don't know what that meant it's Rice-A-Roni leaves I mean it is really getting to like a very confused state of mine what is right what is wrong what is correct what is incorrect it is really taking us in emotionally if you live on the island you probably have more of an understanding of the consequences of mental stress which is very high very very high and the smaller the island the higher that stress

It seems you have succumbed to the stress. Seriously you need to take a break from all media. You’re less intelligible with each new post, MIM. I’m serious.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Your advice to me is nonsense with all due respect. You talk so certain like you know what your saying is fact.
People need to accept their vulnerability as frail human beings and cease trying to pretend their superheroes and know everything

YOU DON’T

There is a world health crises but sure, not the end of the world but it is an objective REAL problem.

Brushing it under the rug with arrogant wishful thinking and delusional conclusions based on macho-man and I WANT MY FREEDOM BS will not help IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join