It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked video of the full George Floyd arrest

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I'm only the messenger here, and I figured a lot of you all would want to see it for your own. No idea about the source because it was off of someone I dont talk to on facebook. Anyways, the video is here for those that want to see it.

source: www.informationliberation.com...

im only providing information here, so please don't bash me as I won't hold back in my responses. I know the website seems very biased. Try to keep it clean for me please.

also here is an npr article about the autopsy showing that he was positive for covid, meth, and fentanyl.

source:
www.npr.org... -test-for-coronavirus

edit on 6-8-2020 by akiros because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: akiros

Does this video add anything new or?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

does sarcasm? This was all new information to me. Sorry if i havent been in the hoop.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: akiros

does sarcasm? This was all new information to me. Sorry if i havent been in the hoop.

Not sarcasm.

For those of us who can't or don't want to watch can you tell us what releasing the whole video achieves?

Does the full vid show things the media hid?

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Critically speaking, the media edits video to fit their news narrative. The entire video is about 9 minutes long from start to finish and from the media all i've seen is the same last bit of the video, whether it be 30 seconds or a few minutes; it seems the videos online were a little bit longer lengthwise.

This one is a police body cam, and is about 9 minutes long, and shows the entire situation start to finish. So in my opinion, yes, there is more content and more thinking to be had if you're into that kind of thing.

To me the irony is to me, is that he doesnt seem sober and some people are blind to that and will type of a storm with this particular point unlooked. That kind of thing is just all-too-noticeable to me (well, not 'big boy drugs' like my funny coworker that had just gotten out of rehab put it) but i've lived enough or too much to just know that type of behavior. Which is kind of why I want to stay out of the discussion.

I delivered pizza for years and he talks like the kind of homeless guy you want to avoid. (see, I made this statement, and I dont want to be barraged; Im working on the computer today and I want to keep my mindthoughts simple lol)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   
This is not the full video. It is only 8:38 long and has been covered in this thread already. It does show the initial police interaction with George Floyd.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the same one, but this was posted here Tuesday.... ATS Thread
I think it is the same video.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I believe it is the same one. Mods can close

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   

They may let it stay. They used to allow a thread on the same subject in Breaking News and another in a separate forum.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Sooner or later more facts would come to light.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

Does this video add anything new or?

Umm...not really. End of the day, the issue is the many minutes of the dude kneeling on the neck

It adds more context (seriously, just listen to cops). Its going to be one of those videos that depending on how you *want* to see the video will just confirm what you already decided anyhow...but the charges still stick.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This video shows that the actions of the cops were not that out of line up until the time the cop kneels for an extended time on his neck to hold him in place. If he had just gotten into the car, he would have been alive today, probably in jail though since they would have done a drug test. The cops were not dumb, they were not going to let him go without bringing him downtown to the office to explain his bit about trying to pass counterfit money.

I did think the cop actually pulling out the gun and pointing it at him was a little much since he did not appear to be armed, but that is more common in the city than around here, here they always unlash the gun and have their hand on it now when they come up to your car....see that all the time. That more or less started when the conceiled weapons became legal to carry even in a car. Before, you had to have them locked up in the car when I had one, more about poaching than anything else.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

I think because it is in breaking news it is ok to start a thread on the same subject in a different forum.

edit on 6-8-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For someone who can't breathe he sure cannot STFU for one second.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
What a great human being he was

No wonder the ENTIRE left approved of massive state funerals for such a person

While everyone else was banned from attending their own loved ones funerals for fear of catching an innocuous cough

George Floyd was a piece of sh!t and his death was not due to ‘racism’

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Where the cop screwed up was by not putting him in and keeping him in the damn car after handcuffing him.

If he had just kept him in the car he would have been in the clear. It wouldn't have been his knee on the guy, and the media would have only been able to say that Floyd suffered a heart attack from being arrested.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Naaw!!!... he didn't die because he was resisting arrest, nothing about that clip, made me think otherwise ,I was expecting him to swing or trying to grab a gun or having the cops fearful of their lives...still murder.
He was begging not to be shot! so They cut off the blood flow to his brain instead.
edit on 7-8-2020 by Spider879 because: Fix stuff.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Regardless of who he was as a person he was still murdered by a scumbag cop who should have placed him in the vehicle instead of asphyxiating him.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

George Floyd was a piece of sh!t

Way to piss on a dead man's grave.

posted on Aug, 7 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Regardless of who he was as a person he was still murdered by a scumbag cop who should have placed him in the vehicle instead of asphyxiating him.

As if streaky isn't getting his jollies watching that man breath his last breath.
edit on 7-8-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join