It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims he found hair samples of an alien after a close encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Nordic aliens remains one of the most fascinating cases in ufology.

Below the video around the 7.42 min mark a man from Sidney Australia claims he found DNA evidence from hair samples after a close encounter with one of these aliens.

edit on 16-7-2020 by Time4Nostalgia because: (no reason given)

(post by TexasTruth removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I did a thread on this years back. It grew quite a lot
The embedded video is now gone, glad you found a new place

I wouldn't mind revisiting this topic, especially since my thread was closed off when it went out into the woods

Original Thread
edit on 16-7-2020 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Wrong Thread
edit on 16-7-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I remember when that guy up there ^ made his thread years ago. But I was young and dumb then and just thought it was crazy.

My micro biologist wife says: "Atlantis is supposed to be closest the Basque people. A full sequence needs done to find genetic cousins." And: "He passed the poly graph. The book is talking about matching dna snps with Gaelic Basque and north Asian over 1000 years ago." And that's "an old school dna test they used."

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699Cool as my family is Basque must of been a good lookin buncxh lol

posted on Jul, 17 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
If that is the story I remember reading about, that was some steamy encounter with a hot alien chick. I don't watch videos, drains my data, but wasn't there an Asian type alien chick involved in that one too?

I couldn't believe that I could win the lottery much less be lucky enough to have that kind of encounter.

ETA: Just read the posts in the thread about this, that's the one! I forgot about the six hour erection, I think after that I'd have that problem too. Of course, they say if an erection lasts that long, you need to see the doctor.
edit on 17-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comments

top topics

join