It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Modern Day Holocaust Happening in China

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

Sorry but, from an atheist/Chinese perspective, so what, who Cares?
Aren’t they just animals, isn’t that how atheists see humans, living cattle?

China doesn’t operate on a Western/Christian foundation, who are you to force your religious faith on others?

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Was hard to hear the thread over the sound of someone deep throating China lulz.

Expected tho. Hahah

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
It's like they were wanting that creamy commie finish.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhilbertDezineck

originally posted by: RMFX1
a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

I'm not a Christian.

Then why the avatar, noting worse than a a fraud... Do you believe in sin?

You can’t be that naive surely
I am a Christian, read the avatar and laughed

It’s clear it’s not a Christian avatar but a joke, wake up, grow up

Nothing fraudulent about the avatar, ...

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That's just illogical. Athiests don't believe in gods, not morals. Also, china isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests. They see religion as a possible threat to their governmental control.

And if you know anything of history then you know that religion doesn't prevent people from committing terrible acts. Even buddhists have done some heinous acts because of religion.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Sorry but, from an atheist/Chinese perspective, so what, who Cares?
Aren’t they just animals, isn’t that how atheists see humans, living cattle?

China doesn’t operate on a Western/Christian foundation, who are you to force your religious faith on others?

What the hell are you even talking about? Are you saying that it’s ok for a government to imprison people because of their faith/ethnicity/race and use them for organ harvesting? You seriously think that’s an ok thing?

(post by PhilbertDezineck removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Pretty hard to get out when the CCP revokes your travel privileges.

All of those people in Hong Kong? They are prisoners. The CCP is blocking them from leaving.

Too right mate and the Hong Kongers are being treated very badly by everyone, hopefully we can squirrel as many out as possible infact the three million out and watch and settle them here in the British isles, they gonna be a big asset to anyone which takes em in.

Being honest and realistic this stuff by the Commies been going on since 1917. They just want to tear up spirituality and replace it with their own demigogues in the parties

The Chinese really need penning in to their own zone in east asia so the rest of the civilised democratic can get on with their lives, recover their prides by taking back our stolen industries, this being essential to starting our cities / communities going again

Trump needs to build that fence around China, the people are now totally brainwashed by the Commie education system, no good can come from letting them take over more of Africa and asia, a fence or wall is totally necessary to get out western world back on track again

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Only he knows

He's tight with Xijing

Everything else is evil western propaganda.

China doesn't do propaganda heiueheihehh a hahahhahhaha

a reply to: PhilbertDezineck

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Hmmm, not the sharpest tool in the shed are you.

Tell me, why shouldn’t China do what they are doing. Muslims are known as subversives in many cultures.

Moan bitch but better you say what’s wrong with China’s stand than question my comment. I have no idea why I would accept what you say is justifiable for China and it’s people

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

That's just illogical. Athiests don't believe in gods, not morals. Also, china isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests. They see religion as a possible threat to their governmental control.

And if you know anything of history then you know that religion doesn't prevent people from committing terrible acts. Even buddhists have done some heinous acts because of religion.

Atheists don’t believe in God, nooo, surely not? Seriously?
China isn’t anti religion because “ they are strong atheists” get out!!!
I need someone to translate that for me

Did you think before typing that ambiguous mess, please, stop, slow down, think, have another go and get some help forming an intelligent comment please

Just an edit,
My comments are a bit harsh but, and I am sorry, it’s just dumb
edit on 16-7-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
well, you cannot question the official story of people being sent anywhere during the big war2.

it sucks, people are programmed to bring up that 'sad' story lmfao.

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Maybe i mistyped. Athiests don't believe in Gods, but that doesn't make them incapable of having morals.

"China isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests" means that the basis for their religious discrimination is not due to any strong philosophical convictions but rather that religion threatens the power of their government's domination of the people.

Or in other words, their gravitation towards athiesm is one out of usefulness in controlling the population and not out of a philosophical conclusion.

So basically, their athiesm is not the same as someone in a free country.

Hence, why i don't think athiesm is the cause of anything bad there. It's the communist government that uses athiesm as a tool for propaganda.
edit on 16-7-2020 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Maybe i mistyped. Athiests don't believe in Gods, but that doesn't make them incapable of having morals.

"China isn't anti-religion because they are strong athiests" means that the basis for their religious discrimination is not due to any strong philosophical convictions but rather that religion threatens the power of their government's domination of the people.

Or in other words, their gravitation towards athiesm is one out of usefulness in controlling the population and not out of a philosophical conclusion.

So basically, their athiesm is not the same as someone in a free country.

Hence, why i don't think athiesm is the cause of anything bad there. It's the communist government that uses athiesm as a tool for propaganda.

What? Think about what you are saying please...
China are sending people to concentration camps and you say they have morals, WHAT? That makes no sense at all...mistyped? Miss-thought.

And yes, an atheist government based on atheist beliefs hating people of fait, yes.
Humans are evolved animals having no intrinsic values, cattle to be managed, YES

You say communism uses atheism, fine but, I say atheism uses communism

Threatens the power of their government? Banal reply and insignificant in context
Why should communists or atheists treat anyone better than cattle was the question, have at it

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join