It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Literally 1000's of Dr's and Scientist Come out against Lockdowns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:11 AM
link   
But the few on TV are just fine? Why? Because they're on TV?

a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I mean I get its not your headline but even after downloading the letter there are 68 signatures per page with 7 full page and 1 half page

so 68 x 7 + 28 = 504

in May over 600 physicians from “all specialties and from all states” signed a public letter to President Trump

A Doctor a Day Letter

no there was not even 600 (who rounds up a whole 96) and certainly nowhere near literal 1000s, I honeslty cant say myself on the veracity of covid but i can count better than those making these headlines

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
There's only one known strategy to stand ground against a nasty virus,

Would you kindly provide a link/citation for this please?

Disclaimer : I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you... would just like to see some backup on this.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

a reply to: ManSizedSquirrel

. But from what I witnessed, there is no way the hospitals here could handle this type of unchecked influx of patients.

I'm sure your familiar with exponential growth, it wouldn't take much to overwhelm a system that already runs at an 80 to 90% capacity on a good day without covid.

Exactly. That's my biggest concern even though I only saw a glimpse of the system at work. The first few nights that I was in there, they actually had me in a modified utility closet due to capacity and for my reasons for being there. But there were plenty of beds lined up and down the halls with people in them.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hushabye
But the few on TV are just fine? Why? Because they're on TV?

Who said anything about them being fine?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Your thread title claims "Literally 1000's of Dr's" yet from your own source as this is what you quoted "the letter to the POTUS by 600 Doctors nationwide"

Does some part of your article account for the incorrect title?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

And the skyrocketing COVID19 cases and continual deaths in the US are a MSM fabrication I guess? Like this guy ?

You think somebody said this before they died?

“I think I made a mistake. I thought this was a hoax, but it's not.”

LOL

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Clearly stated two things already I beleive.

600 Dr's sent in the letter is mentioned but as the title stated thousands of Dr and Scientists are speaking out according to the link.

CHECK???
The Dr explains what is happening to the medical profession who disagree in the Youtube.

Everything a mind needs to know in one post. I hope you can appreciate this and not use a form of Panic and fear that CNN teaches in this situation.

Time to spread the news.

Hang on is it thousands or hundreds ?

Of the 1.1 million doctors in the U.S that numbers seems insignificant.

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.

Look this may come as a shock to you but there are a lot really stupid people out there.

There's only one known strategy to stand ground against a nasty virus, you can put your faith in those doctors cashing in on this mess all you like, I choose not to.

Only one known strategy that was just invented 2 months ago?

Wow. Must be groundbreaking. So it stopped the virus right?

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

This Doctor's family is being harassed by the idiots.

I am not surprised when you confront their fears with some common sense. What are the larger implications of a continued shut down and when does this lock down become worst than covid?

As for how the health industry has been politicized and pushed with fake news is a big problem.

How some democrats are getting desperate to make Trump look bad anyway they can is a recipe for disaster as we all become pawns in this game.

I know it is a tough situation for everyone. Keep your head on and common sense engaged.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

No, I don't necessarily think they said that. However, as the covid-hoax mentality is predominantly a US thing, and you have armed people protesting lockdown, yes - I do believe someone was stupid enough to think Covid wasn't real and had a party with infected people and contracted it and subsequently, sadly, died from it.

I like the 'LOL' - i read on the internet it stand for Laughing Out Loud. Makes it easier to type it in the future. thanks!

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

600 Dr's sent in the letter is mentioned but as the title stated thousands of Dr and Scientists are speaking out according to the link.

CHECK???
The Dr explains what is happening to the medical profession who disagree in the Youtube.

Everything a mind needs to know in one post. I hope you can appreciate this and not use a form of Panic and fear that CNN teaches in this situation.

Time to spread the news.

I don't suppose these 600 doctors mentioned their political affiliation by any chance.

Look this may come as a shock to you but there are a lot really stupid people out there.

There's only one known strategy to stand ground against a nasty virus, you can put your faith in those doctors cashing in on this mess all you like, I choose not to.

C'mon you're a smart guy right, you know viruses can't be stopped. Surely the concept doesn't elude you.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No, I don't necessarily think they said that. However, as the covid-hoax mentality is predominantly a US thing, and you have armed people protesting lockdown, yes - I do believe someone was stupid enough to think Covid wasn't real and had a party with infected people and contracted it and subsequently, sadly, died from it.

I like the 'LOL' - i read on the internet it stand for Laughing Out Loud. Makes it easier to type it in the future. thanks!

We're armed protesting for an epidemic of race motivated police killings now. We like to switch up our hoaxes every month or so.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
What number does it need to be relevant too you? Your the one drawing the line of insignificants at a couple hundred not me.
It’s only insignificant if it doesn’t mesh with your view I suppose.

No amount of death by covid will raise these brows. Not even my own.

edit on 15-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Indeed. Most of us (ie, the rest of world) assumed it was to 'Shoot the Covid away'.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

My wife is only a nurse who is not political. Shes been saying this same thing for weeks.

Professionals have their own opinions. I can quote a couple doctors i see myself that have similar views. It doesnt need to be political.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   

CHECK???

Time to spread the news.

C'mon you're a smart guy right, you know viruses can't be stopped. Surely the concept doesn't elude you.

I've been told by some people, in no uncertain terms, that a virus is stopped by a mask. 95% effective even if you just strap a panty liner on your face. As long as we call them masks we'll be fine. A sock, couple paper towels, dish rag, pool filter, just as long as you strap something to your face then you're taking one for the team to show you care.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I agree with you and I said it before will say it again covid can and will help you across the finish line of death but it rarely will run the whole marathon for you.

a reply to: KnoxMSP

edit on 15-7-2020 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

I've been told by some people, in no uncertain terms, that a virus is stopped by a mask. 95% effective even if you just strap a panty liner on your face. As long as we call them masks we'll be fine. A sock, couple paper towels, dish rag, pool filter, just as long as you strap something to your face then you're taking one for the team to show you care.

Right, so how do we get that common sense approach adopted by those that refuse to listen? I hate wearing a mask, but, if it works or helps reduce infection or the potential for infection, then I'll do it.

I do wonder why people find it so offensive or and 'assault' on their liberties to be told to wear a mask..

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Do YOU want to be protected?

Then the infected person has to wear a mask. Asymptomatic people should wear masks, too. They do not know it, but they are infectous.

And this includes everyone. You are protected by masks, and you should protect others, too.

I read by some other poster "I cough 365 days a year" - thanks, please wear a mask. There is no discussion about this, a mask protects others.

Masks protect people! Thats all they do.

posted on Jul, 15 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Right, so how do we get that common sense approach adopted by those that refuse to listen? I hate wearing a mask, but, if it works or helps reduce infection or the potential for infection, then I'll do it.

I do wonder why people find it so offensive or and 'assault' on their liberties to be told to wear a mask..

I was being sarcastic. We don't convince people they should wear masks everywhere because the science doesn't back that claim up.

I'm still waiting on this thread for the evidence I was told there is mountains of. The fact is that the mask narrative changed while none of the evidence did.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join