It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Still catching up, hope this links, >

www.youtube.com...

edit on Sat Jul 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: regular YT link added

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: 1320Q17yes
a reply to: crankyoldman

Still catching up, hope this links, >

edit on Sat Jul 18 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: off topic material removed. on topic material restored

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
This sounds like Bovine Scat!

That doesn't add up. The only real thing they have on the suspect so far is purchasing the taser that was used? He doesn't sound like an ISIS member OR an MS13 member at a glance. It still could be a hit by a pro.

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Suspec t Is Arrested in Grisly Killing of Tech C.E.O. Fahim Saleh - NY Times.

The former assistant, Tyrese Devon Haspil, 21, had worked for Mr. Saleh since he was 16. Mr. Haspil was expected to be charged in a criminal complaint with second-degree murder and other crimes.

Initially, a law enforcement official had described the killing as a “hit” and said it looked “like a professional job.” But now some investigators theorize that the killer may have tried to make the grisly murder look like a professional assassination to give the appearance that it might be linked to an international business deal gone sour. Mr. Saleh was involved with companies in Nigeria, Colombia and Bangladesh.

But what one investigator characterized as “several rookie mistakes” — including buying the Taser online with his own credit card and signing for the package when it arrived in June — quickly led the police to Mr. Haspil, two of the officials said.

Saleh was founding manager of HackHouse, a “tech incubator/venture factory focused in Bangladesh” and was CEO of TapFury, developing “the finest prank calling app ever – PrankDial.” He was vice president of WizTeen, a “network of websites targeted towards teenagers.” His bachelor’s degree was in CIS from Bentley University.
heavy.com...

Hack & Prank.🤔

Aside from a 21 yr old ms-13 gang member I find it hard to believe a 21 yr old employee had what it takes to dismember a body. Kill yes but, dismember and attempt to clean it up.?? Whoa!

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quadrivium
On the move again.
Found this article interesting and wanted to drop it to my favorite group of people.
Sorry if it has already been posted.
global247news.com...
Enjoy Frens.

So Chrissy Teigens blocked over a million people and she still is overwhelmed with negative comments. Well, when you act like a bitch an suggest eating Human flesh is cool then normal people get mad as hell. Only a fellow Satanist will understand her. Last time I checked hardly anybody is a Satanist. She is out now. The good people can't let this slide. She may as well fake her death now.

edit on 18-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Pawpaw? Is Q talking about the fruit that the President of Tanzania had that tested positive for COVID?

Pawpaws are native to E America and Canada. Do they grow something like that which didn't originate in Africa in Tanzania?
NO they have a native variety. I didn't realize that such a similar variety of Pawpaw's existed on two continents. I planted some recently since they can grow all the way to the edge of the Tundra areas. I hope I get some fruit to try. I have chickens that would eat them if I don' like them.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Did anyone catch the takedown action in Portland, Oregon last night by militarized police? I'm guessing they are "BORTAC" - Border Patrol Tactical Unit, CBP's equivalent of a SWAT team. Trump's warriors without having to send in actual military.

"Enforce existing laws and make America safe again"

@SidneyPowell1

While this is long overdue, MY inner Libertarian does not like the part where they arrest these people and don't report as to why that person in particular was arrested. Thanks to the Bushes/Obama legacies we have DHS out doing Law enforcement against my better judgement. I think DHS should be focused on Foreign Nationals and their contacts. Plenty to worry about there. Someone else needs to be handling monuments and gov buildings.

I do think these guys acting as foreign nationals in ANTIFA and BLM need to be arrested, but we need to have a legal reason explained or it is Marxist/Totalitarian too. They could post a report and make this more open as to WHY they needed that person. I am sure they will but this is a slippery slope when they can detain you indefinitely without filing charges. A lot of them need arresting and it needs to be done right so that someone somewhere in all this has consequences for the riotous activity or this never ends. If you have to burn something someone else owns in to make a point, you are a terrorist. Just like the KKK, Jihadi's cultists or Brown shirts Marxist loons.

edit on 18-7-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't wear a mask to protect myself, but to limit the amount and velocity of droplets which I expel.

Wearing an admittedly leaky home built mask in public places sounds near criminal.
You stand on the red spot on the floor in the store, waiting your turn in line, huffing your virus laden particles of water vapor and sputum at low velocities so it stays there at the spot where you are spewing it. The next person in line immediately moves into the spot that you vacate and sucks up your viral bomb.
In Pennsylvania, the Governor has mandated that we wear masks. The only clear specification that I can find is that the mask CAN’T be a medical mask. Woven materials are fine... you can make a mask out of a pair of fishnet stockings and you are doing your part to save everyone.

edit on b000000312020-07-18T06:14:21-05:0006America/ChicagoSat, 18 Jul 2020 06:14:21 -0500600000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
Nation wide internet issue taking place in the US right now.

From Brighteon post
Author wrote

WATCH: This explains exactly what America is going through in 2020. Share this far and wide.
Credit: Joe M. Youtube.

www.brighteon.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   
There were 2 New Q DROPS in the wee hours of the morning.

Disney's Pinocchio: Little Boys Taken to Islands (They Hide Their Sickness in Plain Sight)

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Jul 2020 - 3:12:12 AM
twitter.com...
Do not give up the citizen investigation.
Public awareness important [bypass of controlled [approved] topics].
[General public steered by MSDNC like a dog steering sheep]
Have faith in Humanity.
Q

Epstein Was ‘Pinocchio’ with ‘Gepetto’ Ghislaine Pulling the Strings, Accuser Says

Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 18 Jul 2020 - 3:43:26 AM

KVgXmabdw_0.png
nypost.com...
Q

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I don't wear a mask to protect myself, but to limit the amount and velocity of droplets which I expel.

That's NOt all you expel lol

FYI
Masks are used in hospital operating rooms to protect the patients from bacterial infections.... Not viruses.

Carry-on

edit on 7182020 by MetalThunder because: Clean up on isle. 777

the Nose and how it works

Your mouth / brain and bad bacteria

Now go trap all that bad bacteria in your mouth ...mask up and obey.... NoT because it's good for YOU ...MSM Never steered us wrong lol but....
but... because

edit on 7182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Rep John Lewis is dead.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow...this twitter account correctly called John Lews' death 5 days ago.....

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
If Tiegen didn't have anything to hide then there would be no need to delete 60,000 tweets. Q has said many times 'These people are stupid."

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Exacly why Surgeons and operating theatre staff wear such a Mask.

Prevention is better than cure.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder
Enter on Q...Max Headroom

en.wikipedia.org...:_20_Minutes_into_the_Future

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
a reply to: doobydoll

Please don’t feel that way I for one enjoy your posts

Thank you.

I don't want to come across as pushing this stuff in everybody's face when they're not ready to or don't want to hear it.

But the reaction to my post (well, the stars lol) quite surprised me and made me think that perhaps people are becoming ready and maybe they do want to hear it.

I do have something to add though. During that meditation i described yesterday. As i was shown the image/vid of President Trump I could feel his immense courage, his confidence, determination, and especially his one single focus in all this, it fills him entirely - saving the children. They are all that matter. The only thing that he took this job for and what this whole thing is all about.
I have never felt anything like that from spirit before, that pure HUGE IMMENSE courage. It fills him. He's coming for the children peeps and nothing is going to stop him. Nothing.

I wouldn't have thought it possible for me to respect this man any more than I already did. No words can describe.

You have an amazing President, America.

God bless him.

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Do it Q

EDIT: Another poster pointed out this is NOT President Trump's account. I'm removing the picture. I don't want to spread false information. My bad.
edit on 18-7-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Do it Q

Alrighty! Here's to hoping !

edit on 7182020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK
Do it Q

That isn't Trumps account....

posted on Jul, 18 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
edit on 18-7-2020 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join