It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -28-

page: 222
<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Today it dawned on me that this is the Great Awakening..Not the Little Awakening. Maybe things aren't happening as quickly as we want, because we're not collectively ready for it. I know we all want indictments and arrests but, maybe we're the reason that hasn't happened. We haven't had our collective awakening just yet. In our heart of hearts..do we want arrests or permanent change that demolishes the "controllers". I see this as being similar to an intervention..You first need to get said person to admit they have a problem.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I'll be out for a few days... Just to let folks know I'm not switching "sides." The next week will be a huge one, watch the water indeed.

Expect the unexpected.

On The Move.

And remember, there is an opposition.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
originally posted by: crankyoldman

Today it dawned on me that this is the Great Awakening..Not the Little Awakening. Maybe things aren't happening as quickly as we want, because we're not collectively ready for it. I know we all want indictments and arrests but, maybe we're the reason that hasn't happened. We haven't had our collective awakening just yet. In our heart of hearts..do we want arrests or permanent change that demolishes the "controllers". I see this as being similar to an intervention..You first need to get said person to admit they have a problem.

It be like that sometimes.

Enjoy the Show

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
twitter.com...

NY is no longer a beacon. It’s a clown show that everyone trying to leave and nobody going there.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

What was their AG looking into?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

I read your post and immediately a few dialong scenes in the Matrix movie came to mind. Then in the next post I see FF posts a Matrix clip. Freakin weird!

Yea, I've always viewed the Great Awakening as per individual state of mind that YOU alone will have to seek and eventually recognize. It will NOT happen enmasse nor overnight, nor forced.

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I’m so sad I’ve basically missed this entire thread. Gonna read it backwards and get a bit caught up. I’m on page 15...
edit on 5-8-2020 by SuperStudChuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Probably some suit against Trump.
2020 Census
Abortion services
Immigration

Take your pick. I'm sure whatever big bs announcement it goes against Trump. Just judging by her tweets

ETA: Failing Times just posted...
Trump’s Bank Was Subpoenaed by N.Y. Prosecutors in Criminal Inquiry

The Manhattan district attorney’s office issued the subpoena last year to Deutsche Bank, which has been Mr. Trump’s primary lender since the late 1990s, seeking financial records that he and his company provided to the bank, according to four people familiar with the inquiry.

edit on 5-8-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   

edit on 6-8-2020 by queenofswords because: nvrm

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
creativedestructionmedia.com...

Seth rich/Julian Assange related
No idea how credible the source is... found it on liberty daily
edit on 5-8-2020 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Thank-you. So of all the people in the world, someone (Seth's parents?) believe he was talking to Julian Assange?

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
I hope your days away from ATS are for PLEASANT reasons.

Not Covid-19 hospitalization, or anything like that!

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
nationalfile.com...

Another interesting 🤔 article

They fixed the typos from the first time I read it lol🤣

The first draft said the teens scared the wall

Scared!!! Lol not scaled

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:46 PM
link   
It could be action against the Trump organization. Even though it's owned by the Trump family, day-to-day activities are overseen by managers, lawyers, accountants, etc.. There was news about the Trump Organization and New York Prosecutors last week, though I don't remember what it was.

Now I remember. The New York AG and a Manhattan DA jointly subpoenaed the Trump organization's Deutsche Bank records last year. Those records arrived recently. Thursday's Announcement is probably related to what they found, or hope to find, in the records.

The latest: www.thesun.co.uk...

edit on 8/6/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Thank-you. So of all the people in the world, someone (Seth's parents?) believe he was talking to Julian Assange?

t.co...
After reading it again, and I hope I’m wrong, it appears to be a request by Fox News for assange to answer questions in regards to rich?????

posted on Aug, 5 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Ick. Since she doesn't want to be an apolitical public servant, I'll poop all over her Twitter page later on.

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I could see Cruz as the next VP

edit on 6-8-2020 by FlyingFox because: plus, he's Hispanic...

posted on Aug, 6 2020 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagesticEsoteric

originally posted by: carewemust

t.co...
After reading it again, and I hope I’m wrong, it appears to be a request by Fox News for assange to answer questions in regards to rich?????

Here's an easy-on-the-eyes summary: citizenwells.com... t-leak-uk-court-per-hague-convention/

It looks like Prosecutor JOHN DURHAM is involved (somehow) in this .....whatever it is... too!

top topics

<< 219  220  221    223  224  225 >>

join