It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Important update on the corona viru. Your clothes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hello folks
Yes, I have another important update so I made a new thread for it. My last thread was interesting indeed. Many of you have thanked me and some would like me to take a back seat to my interest in helping you keep updated.

This is my newest "street talk". I'm going to be up front with you since I've been given some flack about. It is true, there maybe no links to the street talk that I post. So what. Much of it has panned out since Feb 4th. I'm not into this doom and gloom BS at all.

Please note: this you have to do

With the rains and humidity the virus lingers on to your clothing. When returning home it is suggested that you change clothes and shower.

See, very simple instructions. No doom and gloom end of the world "I'm going to die".

People the virus lives on your clothes in this type of environment , how long, studies are in progress.

also note:
your children will soon be going to school, have them shower and change clothes after returning home from school

many thanks to those that have been following me on important street talks ( again, I don't have links to this, this probably be on MSN soon )

edit on 0700000012532020-07-13T20:53:12-05:00531207pm8 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hello folks
Yes, I have another important update so I made a new thread for it. My last thread was interesting indeed. Many of you have thanked me and some would like me to take a back seat to my interest in helping you keep updated.

This is my newest "street talk". I'm going to be up front with you since I've been given some flack about. It is true, there maybe no links to the street talk that I post. So what. Much of it has panned out since Feb 4th. I'm not into this doom and gloom BS at all.

With the rains and humidity the virus lingers on to your clothing. When returning home it is suggested that you change clothes and shower.

See, very simple instructions. No doom and gloom end of the world "I'm going to die".

People the virus lives on your clothes in this type of environment , how long, studies are in progress.

also note:
your children will soon be going to school, have them shower and change clothes after returning home from school

many thanks to those that have been following me on important street talks ( again, I don't have links to this, this probably be on MSN soon )

Perhaps we will have to wear masks and walk around naked LOL. Like I supposed to believe everybody in those clothe masks washes them every day like the yare supposed to.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hello folks

also note:

Perhaps we will have to wear masks and walk around naked LOL. Like I supposed to believe everybody in those clothe masks washes them every day like the yare supposed to.

You brought up an important point, which is why I posted. Yes, them mask need to be washed, that is why you should buy them in bulk. Right now we have 50 masks for 10 bucks. If you think that is cheap, well, before the corona virus the masks for 50 were less then 2 bucks (200 yen ) My daughter needed them for the pollen in the air so we just bought them and after one use, we'd put them in the garbage, never thought about washing them.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic
And? If it's in me, it's on everything I own and touch clearly. That's fairly obvious. That goes for any airborne or droplet spread virus your or any of us may have that can survive outside the human body. What of it? As me and anyone with some common sense have reiterated numerous times, anyone who's tested positive should remain home, anyone who's immune system is compromised or who have underlying health conditions should stay home.

For everyone else, your risk remains exactly the same whether someone sneezes that # on you or rubs their contaminated sleeve on you.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorists in me can see a new market for easily sanitized clothes likely unisex clothes made of some antiviral anti-bacterial fabric. Homogenization of society, clothes are no longer a fashion statement everybody gets the same duds, like jumpsuits.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is actually no surprise
If you were visiting someone sick in a hospital and you were in the area where viruses were being coughed out, its pretty obvious that when you get home you change and wash up..be it some new novel coronavirus, or even just the good ole flu. its a bit on the same wavelength as washing your hands

I would say the risk is not that bad, but if you tend to sweat and wipe your eyes and such with your sleeve, that could be an issue.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

The conspiracy theorists in me can see a new market for easily sanitized clothes likely unisex clothes made of some antiviral anti-bacterial fabric. Homogenization of society, clothes are no longer a fashion statement everybody gets the same duds, like jumpsuits.

Thats not the conspiracy theorist in you..thats the capitalist

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Based on what we have seen, aliens don't communicate with words so they have small mouths and ears. They don't have relationships or have sex and are much more emotionally and physically distant to one another. They don't wear clothes, they all look the same, and they live by the same collective thoughts. Kind of seems like the direction we are going doesn't it? Sci-fi # always seems to become truth at some point so....

Take your clothes off, slap that mask on your face, stay in the house, don't see anyone anymore, and don't talk.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
And? If it's in me, it's on everything I own and touch clearly. That's fairly obvious. That goes for any airborne or droplet spread virus your or any of us may have that can survive outside the human body. What of it? As me and anyone with some common sense have reiterated numerous times, anyone who's tested positive should remain home, anyone who's immune system is compromised or who have underlying health conditions should stay home.

For everyone else, your risk remains exactly the same whether someone sneezes that # on you or rubs their contaminated sleeve on you.

Thanks for reading my post. Hope you now share it with your family members and friends.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: awhispersecho
Based on what we have seen, aliens don't communicate with words so they have small mouths and ears. They don't have relationships or have sex and are much more emotionally and physically distant to one another. They don't wear clothes, they all look the same, and they live by the same collective thoughts. Kind of seems like the direction we are going doesn't it? Sci-fi # always seems to become truth at some point so....

Take your clothes off, slap that mask on your face, stay in the house, don't see anyone anymore, and don't talk.

You gave me a good idea to write a new song. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Strangely, this only seems to affect women's clothes, so the only reasonable way to prevent this is to go shopping naked.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

I was thinking of a steam-punk/road warrior look that has some kind of face mask or face wrap. A kind of Charles Dickens meets Mad Max outfit.
edit on 13-7-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added qoutation

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Yeah, I think not.

I don't know about Japan, but here in Michigan, water ain't free. Be it wrapped into your rent, or out of your pocket to an account in your name, water costs money to use, and I'm NOT wasting excess amounts of it on extra laundry loads and baths just because someone walked out the door for a while, WT-ever-loving-F.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   

One of my spare time hobbies is surveys, I've done some doozies lately relating to Covid. And an increase in the push to introduce those antibacterial and antimicrobial clothes in larger, more frequent numbers (because the concept is not new) is a BIG deal to companies lately.

It's not going to do s# for a virus, but they know suckers & their money when they see it. I say knock 'emselves out, take the idiots' money if they're dumb enough to buy those for a VIRUS.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Here in the UK, I've saved up 3 bags of charity clothing which I managed to donate today at last. All donations have to go in a special room set aside for 72hrs before they can be touched or steamed and put out for sale. Nurses & care assistants have been showering and changing at their places of work. Its just common sense the way it would be for any serious virus infection.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

One of my spare time hobbies is surveys, I've done some doozies lately relating to Covid. And an increase in the push to introduce those antibacterial and antimicrobial clothes in larger, more frequent numbers (because the concept is not new) is a BIG deal to companies lately.

It's not going to do s# for a virus, but they know suckers & their money when they see it. I say knock 'emselves out, take the idiots' money if they're dumb enough to buy those for a VIRUS.

Exactly all it will take is Dr Fauci, AOC or Bill Gates touting it and people would be all over it.

COVID has killed good ole common sense, there's definitely an ulterior motive to falsely scaring the crap out of people, talking with my youngest daughter 27 and she was seriously worried about going to her boyfriend family reunion, they have 300 cases and 6 deaths in her county not to mention the event isn't till 8/30. Tried to tell her one don't worry about it so far in advance #2 if you are worried that much forget it and just don't go, but please don't fret over something for 45 straight days LOL it's making a country full of paranoids.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Perhaps we will have to wear masks and walk around naked LOL.

...When obsessive-compulsively wearing a mask that does eff-all to protect the wearer doesn't tell the world you're crazy enough, show 'em yer nuts.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Jumpsuits like what prisoners wear? I like my skirts
and dresses,no jumpsuits for me.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Sort of like the models on this page ?
Do they not look like something out of 'Logan's Run', or one of those type movies ?

( Sorry: am unable to post pics. )

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Covid is a Pleomorphic Bacteria expressing itself in viral size and being deposited outside of its fluiic conduit it uses to escape the infected body @ which point its Lipid Fat protective coating keeps it alive as it ays wherever it fell like a LIVING BACTERIAL VIRAL SIZED DUST/for an undetermined amount of time during which it is ALIVE and waiting for a host.Yes.it stays where its dropped until something or someone moves it...in your hair....on your beard....on your hat....on your clothes....its a living bacterial viral sized dust.

Run with it man.

Psssst......dont worry so much I said a LIPIDFAT PROTECTIVE COATING...what happens when you heat fat?...or add Dawn to it?

What We Learn One We Learn All
WWL1WLA

edit on 14-7-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join