It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2027 FBI Set To Release Supposed MLK Recorded Rape

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They are suppose to release the illegal wiretaps on him, one allegedly involving raping a woman and laughing about it. He was a prolific adulterer, doesn't prove anything but it does create a current that it is possible. They think he had about 50 affairs. There are also some details of his associated stating the same about the affairs.

If true the implications of counter culture are going to be tested to the max. What to do. He did a lot of good things but maybe, he did do this really bad thing. Does that destroy his whole legacy. I don't know. To some women it probably does.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
They are suppose to release the illegal wiretaps on him, one allegedly involving raping a woman and laughing about it. He was a prolific adulterer, doesn't prove anything but it does create a current that it is possible. They think he had about 50 affairs. There are also some details of his associated stating the same about the affairs.

If true the implications of counter culture are going to be tested to the max. What to do. He did a lot of good things but maybe, he did do this really bad thing. Does that destroy his whole legacy. I don't know. To some women it probably does.

I thought they already released that tape...

King was a known philanderer. Maybe news to some folks though.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I think they released some things. Not all of it. Probably won't ever release it IMO but if it exists it should be. It would do a lot to get past this cancel culture comedic fit of rage. People are not perfect. Especially going back more than half a century. Get over yourself.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Declassified FBI reports from the 1960's of Martin Luther King are a shock...until you look at the totality and realize that almost every powerful man has been (or still is) a sex fiend. Rape is over the line though.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Wonder if i'll be able to read an ATS thread on it...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Can I start pulling down his statues?
Feminists will Cavanaugh haters will back me up right?

And do you have a link?
edit on 13-7-2020 by Bluntone22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

I think they released some things. Not all of it. Probably won't ever release it IMO but if it exists it should be. It would do a lot to get past this cancel culture comedic fit of rage. People are not perfect. Especially going back more than half a century. Get over yourself.

I know all men are flawed, particularly powerful men. I agree, it would be interesting to see how those that want hold everyone to this perfect ideal would respond. You cannot just men of the past by present day standards.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That's true but some want to just people today for things that they didn't do or their ancestors may have done.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

And yet we still wait for all the JFK files to be released.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated

I know all men are flawed, particularly powerful men. I agree, it would be interesting to see how those that want hold everyone to this perfect ideal would respond. You cannot just men of the past by present day standards.

I think you can judge the behavior of a Man professing to be.....
Pastor. From 1954 until 1960, Martin Luther King Jr. was the pastor of the Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church
Committing adultery, rape while claiming the title "pastor".

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I worked with a woman back in '86 and she had told me that MLK had raped a woman and laughed about it. I didn't know what to think at the time and I have never forgotten our conversation about him. I'm surprised it's just now coming out. I even did a search on it a few years ago and got nada. I never disbelieved her but I assumed that the incident got covered up.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

Pastor. From 1954 until 1960, Martin Luther King Jr. was the pastor of the Dexter Avenue King Memorial Baptist Church

If you know anything about Pastors in the black community, you know they aren't far removed from pimps...

King was a great man, but like any man, he was flawed. My understanding of the tape is that it was a groupie and he was laughing about another pastor sleeping with the woman.

King Tapes

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Pastors aren't far removed from Pimps?

You mean pimping the word of God?

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Sadly this is true. I used to get hired by black preachers to play guitar with the band during the service. The preachers always had more women than I ever got playing in clubs.
It felt like a mockery. Like a service to Satan. The checks always cleared, though.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Pastors aren't far removed from Pimps?

You mean pimping the word of God?

There are some veeery strange Pastors up to some veeery strange things,

Quite frankly, it's outright disturbing,

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

That video left me speechless.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Sadly this is true. I used to get hired by black preachers to play guitar with the band during the service. The preachers always had more women than I ever got playing in clubs.
It felt like a mockery. Like a service to Satan. The checks always cleared, though.

Yes sir... sleeping with the women in the congregation. Hustling for Jesus.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Hey man, I can’t take the high ground. I saw through all the BS and still played my heart out.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

If you know anything about Pastors in the black community, you know they aren't far removed from pimps...

King was a great man, but like any man, he was flawed. My understanding of the tape is that it was a groupie and he was laughing about another pastor sleeping with the woman.

King Tapes

I don't see greatness in most of those people call "great men" a great man is a humble, caring, giving, honest, kind and loving human.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

Did it ever occur to you it WAS a "service to satan"?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join