It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Testing Finds Latent Cases of Covid19. What Disease to Mass Test For Next.?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Sunday, July 12, 2020

While looking up correlations between Covid-19 TESTING and the number of Covid-19 CASES, I came across some startling information about the number of people who are infected and/or afflicted by diseases which may, or may not, show symptoms at some point in life.

Examples:

Tuberculosis, one of the most common infectious diseases -- and one that is both curable and preventable -- is latent in about 2 billion peopleworldwide based on statistics from the World Health Organization.

Based on data from the CDC, there about 3.2 million people infected with Hepatitis C, a liver disease, in the United States -- and as many as 75% of those people have no clue they carry the disease.

According to statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there are currently 25.6 million people in the U.S. with Diabetes, 7 million of whom are currently undiagnosed.

More at: www.fool.com...

1.) Since increased testing uncovers more "Cases", why is there so much alarm in the Media over the increasing number of Covid-19 cases?

Likewise, if we did mass testing for Hepatitis-C, at least a couple million "Cases" would be identified.

More Testing = More Cases.

2.) After the Covid-19 mass testing has completed, should the United States begin conducting mass testing for one of the other, more deadly diseases? If so, which one?

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/12/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The test tests for Sars CoV2, not covid 19. The disease that can be caused by the virus is the thing that is bad, lots of people have the virus but never get the disease. You have to be pretty sick and your immune system must malfunction before you technically have covid19

There are a lot of people profiting by the vaccines, they want everyone to take the test so they can make a lot of money.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think it’s time to be tested for ass cheek pimples, it’s starting to become a real scourge.
I think diagnosing ass cheek pimples will go a long way to help figure out the Covid numbers, a pretty high percentage of everyone that has had a pimple on their ass probably has had Covid as well.
You can thank me later for this.
edit on 13-7-2020 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
The test tests for Sars CoV2, not covid 19. The disease that can be caused by the virus is the thing that is bad, lots of people have the virus but never get the disease. You have to be pretty sick and your immune system must malfunction before you technically have covid19

There are a lot of people profiting by the vaccines, they want everyone to take the test so they can make a lot of money.

You've thrown me a curve. I thought when a person tests "positive" they go on the Covid-19 list.

You're right about the vaccines. VERY profitable for pharmaceuticals. Especially here in the USA.

Source: theintercept.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66
What comes first...the pimple or the Covid?

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RazorV66
What comes first...the pimple or the Covid?

I’ll let the medical teams figure that out.

My point in that post, as I think you have posted about before as well is millions more have had Covid than have been diagnosed as positive.
We have seen the CDC themselves say this but it is not in the narrative of this virus to really accept it.
We are just supposed to be afraid of everything about it for some diabolical motives that someone has.
What those motives are and who the people are, is anyone’s guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

begin conducting mass testing for one of the other, more deadly diseases? If so, which one?

1 TooMuchTimeOnATSitis
2 TDSitis
3 SuckTrumpsButtitis

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

StormyDanielsitis
EpsteinIslanditis

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Should we start testing for Bubonic Plague, now that a case has been discovered in Colorado?

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

join