It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I lost all confidence in this guy after hearing hearing him saying this. Doctor Fauci

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
First since this site is all about conspiracies ( not all ), but I wonder if he actually said this to harm Americans. Go to about 7:30 on the video.

This is where he said, no , you don't need to wear mask. sic.

edit on 0700000035462020-07-07T06:46:35-05:00463507am6 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Who is it?
A little more context please

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

OK, thanks.

I edited the post.

Man, I just couldn't believe he said that after watching all the Chinese in China wearing mask back in January and February.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Can we get some sort of review of what these videos are about?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Thenail

Its not about the video in general, it is at this point you need to tune in where he says it is not necessary to wear a mask.

its just a bit after 7:30 into the video

The rest of the video, really you don't need to watch.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

Man, I just couldn't believe he said that after watching all the Chinese in China wearing mask back in January and February.

Long long before the virus whenever China was on the news the Chinese

people every where were wearing masks.......I often wondered about that

even though the atmosphere looked pretty thick, I still thought it was some

what over the top....Old films featuring the London fogs called pea soupers

(I vaguely remember them drove through a couple) and still people weren't

masking up.

So I just thought 'must be an Asian/Chinese thing. /shrugs

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
They wore masks before the outbreak because of previous outbreaks and the intense pollution in their air from factories.

One of my co-workers lived in Japan until a couple years ago when he retired from the Air Force and said probably 40% of Japanese wore their masks all the time before the corona virus. They don't shake hands or hug for greetings and goodbyes either, which takes a lot of the risk away but is very impersonal. I hope we never get to that point.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
They wore masks before the outbreak because of previous outbreaks and the intense pollution in their air from factories.

One of my co-workers lived in Japan until a couple years ago when he retired from the Air Force and said probably 40% of Japanese wore their masks all the time before the corona virus. They don't shake hands or hug for greetings and goodbyes either, which takes a lot of the risk away but is very impersonal. I hope we never get to that point.

I dont believe Japan was mentioned in the OP?

Didn't he say China and the Chinese?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Actually during pollen season here, many people wear a mask. Lots of children do at that time of year. But after the pollen in the air goes away, mask are rarely seen unless someone has the flu or cold. I never wore a mask here until February of this year and it was only to the hospital. But I think in April, it became a daily routine.

Yes, China, I believe all year long for many people due to many factors.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Looks like he's trying to kill us (to me). Either that, or the whole was BS from the start. He has no credibility as far as I'm concerned....and I haven't even read, "Plague of Corruption" yet. Thanks for posting it.
edit on 7-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

I dont believe Japan was mentioned in the OP?

Didn't he say China and the Chinese?

So? My first comment was about the Chinese. Is it against the rules to add other information now?

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've lived in Asia. Yeah, the mask wearing thing had been fairly common for a long time, at least since SARS.

And it's as pointless there for the most part as in the west.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Actually during pollen season here, many people wear a mask. Lots of children do at that time of year. But after the pollen in the air goes away, mask are rarely seen unless someone has the flu or cold. I never wore a mask here until February of this year and it was only to the hospital. But I think in April, it became a daily routine.

It probably depends on where you live. He and his family lived there for several years so I don't doubt what he said.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
We were told we didn’t have to wear a mask in the UK originally but this was to protect whatever supplies were available for health care professionals. Otherwise they’d have ran out early doors

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   

It probably depends on where you live. He and his family lived there for several years so I don't doubt what he said.

Yes, maybe like tokyo and osaka it is possible. So no problem. Just where I live, mask are / were seasonal.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yes, maybe like tokyo and osaka it is possible. So no problem. Just where I live, mask are / were seasonal.

It makes sense if you have pollen issues, lots of people are allergic. It seems like a lot more these days.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

Yep. We get the air pollution really bad from China at times. And I mean, really bad.

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: redchad
We were told we didn’t have to wear a mask in the UK originally but this was to protect whatever supplies were available for health care professionals. Otherwise they’d have ran out early doors

The muppets that run the government should have made it compulsory from day 1 of this lock down if it was such a big thing now that the lock down is easing they want people to wear a mask ?

I just sent of for my exemption card due to COPD

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

a reply to: GraffikPleasure

The Chinese have been wearing masks for YEARS!!! It didn't stop the spread of covid-19...
edit on 7-7-2020 by ByteChanger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Fauci is a deeply suspect character in all this. He has been one for decades.. Im still surprised at how few have looked into his past, his wife's connections, his connections to people like Gates, and his personal profit motives when it comes to vaccines. I suppose everything now is all about the moment though. Very few are looking at anything beyond media articles.

As for masks.. His initial statements (and everyone elses at the time) line up more with research. Its certainly never been explored on a massive scale like this either. Masks are only really effective for addressing droplets, which isnt the vector of infection the Priests of the Technocracy keep trying to imply it is.

That said, I could see them being somewhat helpful in terms of pollution and environmental allergens like pollen. Question there, just like with The Virus, is "at what cost do we get those narrow benefits?"

Most of us dont really comprehend scale though. Whether that is in terms of random outliers in "flu" season, or very small aerosolized particles.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join