It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent No Longer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: igloo

See thats entirely different, harrasement yea Ive seen it and its wrong, I am sure most people that dont walk around staring at their cell phone all day have seen it.

But thats not narrative being given, and thats the problem I have and a lot of other people have with this entire debacle.

The agenda is being set by woke white liberals (imho), and they have have been the ones driving the division.

This is coming from a skinny white dude thats spent the better part of the last 2 decades living in predominatly black neighborhoods (around the country) with no issues and have made several life long friends.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I disagree that it started from rot within civil service. It's the rot within universities. It's easily recognized by friends in other countries--they can actually tell who went to a Western university by the insane leftist horses*** they spout.

But, man, CIAGypsy, do I ever agree with this. And how well written.

"This America is something much different. This America has been told to be ashamed of its history. This America is in the midst of a puritanical purging of anyone and anything who falls short of moral perfection. This America judges EVERYONE by the color of their skin and the color of their political party. This America has turned its citizenry against each other in an effort to break down the very fabric of unity that made it impermeable to defeat from any foreign entity.... Just look at the response after 9/11. People flew the American flag in droves to show their support and unity in being AMERICAN and that we would not fall to a foreign ideology which hated us just for being who we are."

edit on 6-7-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
When the Dems defund the police maybe it will be like this t.co...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy
Don't wait for November.

There you go. The core of the thread. This is apparently too important an issue to be settled in an election.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

We are both right.... This has been a coordinated effort which involves specific & strategic power centers of society - not just government (which is obvious), but also education, media, major employers, labor unions, and so on.

As I said in my OP, I have been an ardent fighter on this site against the notion of the "Illuminati"...TPTB...whatever you want to call them. Just look at my posting history. I have defended Rockefeller. I have defended Rothschild. I have defended many Globalists and their agenda. Until now. I can sit quietly no longer....knowing what my voice might cost me. Even now, I am quite nervous that I have tipped my hand by even just making this thread before I am fully ready & able to reveal what I know. Maybe they won't care as the world is pretty far down the path of disintegration. And maybe I will end up like Seth Rich. Who knows...

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Next, you turn the system on each other. Sow the seeds of distrust. Sow the seeds of dissent. Divide us all so we do not feel a commonality together. Then no one will fight for that which SHOULD bind us all together - our country, our history, our heritage.

At times of national crisis and international tension governments step up programs that are designed to rally the support of the populace. Patriotic ceremonies are urged in the public schools, and the national anthem is frequently played. Yet it is at such a time, when nations are ready to fight to maintain their freedom, that they are most prone to trample underfoot within their own borders the liberties that they seek to preserve. It is a dangerous time. “One of the reasons why our times are dangerous,” as pointed out by historian Arnold Toynbee, “is that we have all been taught to worship our nation, our flag, our own past history.”

Anyone who does not join in giving expression to such veneration of the nation, regardless of his reason, is viewed with suspicion. Patriots may denounce his conduct as disrespectful, even dangerous to the welfare of the State. Such was the lot of the early Christians. Far from being a menace to the State, they were outstandingly law-abiding. Yet they could not conscientiously participate in the patriotic rites of the Roman Empire. In commenting on the matter, The Book of Culture says: “The Christians, however, strong in their faith, would take no such oath of loyalty. And because they did not swear allegiance to what we would to-day consider as analogous to the Flag, they were considered politically dangerous.”

Nationalism​—The “Sacred Egoism” That Divides

Sometimes the people are not in favor of a war. On what basis, then, can the rulers most easily persuade the population to support their aims? This was the problem that faced the United States in Vietnam. So, what did the ruling elite do? Galbraith answers: “The Vietnam War produced in the United States one of the most comprehensive efforts in social conditioning [adjusting of public opinion] in modern times. Nothing was spared in the attempt to make the war seem necessary and acceptable to the American public.” And that points to the handiest tool for softening up a nation for war. What is it?

Professor Galbraith again supplies the answer: “Schools in all countries inculcate the principles of patriotism. . . . The conditioning that requires all to rally around the flag is of particular importance in winning subordination to military and foreign policy.” This systematic conditioning prevails in communist countries as it does in Western nations.

Charles Yost, a veteran of the U.S. Foreign Service and State Department, expressed it thus: “The primary cause of the insecurity of nations persists, the very attribute on which nations pride themselves most​—their sovereign independence, their ‘sacred egoism,’ their insubordination to any interest broader or higher than their own.” This “sacred egoism” is summed up in divisive nationalism, in the pernicious teaching that any one nation is superior to all others.

Historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “The spirit of nationality is a sour ferment of the new wine of democracy in the old bottles of tribalism.” In Power and Immortality, Dr. Lopez-Reyes wrote: “Sovereignty is a major cause of contemporary war; . . . unless altered, the system of sovereign nation-states will trigger World War III.” The emphasis on nationalism and sovereignty denies the basic concept that we all belong to the same human family, regardless of linguistic or cultural differences. And that denial leads to wars.

Source: War—Why? (Awake!—1986)
[from one of my other comments on this subforum:]
One dictionary defines nationalism as “a sense of national consciousness exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations.” Ivo Duchacek, a professor of political science, observed in his book Conflict and Cooperation Among Nations: “Nationalism divides humanity into mutually intolerant units. As a result people think as Americans, Russians, Chinese, Egyptians, or Peruvians first, and as human beings second​—if at all.”

In a flurry of published information celebrating Albert Einstein’s centennial around 1979, news columnist Joseph Kraft wrote concerning Einstein’s views on nationalism: “[Einstein] set an example in renouncing nationalism. ‘I never identified myself with any particular country,’ he once wrote. He called nationalism ‘an infantile disease . . . the measles of the human race.’”

Nationalism is well described by the psalmist's expression, “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3) Similarly, in a letter to the editor of Bombay’s “Indian Express” newspaper, an Indian man stated: “I do not believe in patriotism. It is an opium innovated by the politicians to serve their ugly ends. It is for their prosperity. It is for their betterment. It is for their aggrandizement. It is never for the country. It is never for the nation. It is never never for common men and women like you and I. . . . This sinister politician-invented wall shall divide man from man​—and brother from brother; till one day it shall bring about man’s doom by man. Patriotism or nationalism, to my mind, is an idiotic exercise in artificial loyalty. . . . I take no hypocritical pride in being petty this or that. I belong to mankind.”

Back in 1946, British historian Arnold Toynbee wrote: “Patriotism . . . has very largely superseded Christianity as the religion of the Western World.” As The Encyclopedia of Religion states: “Nationalism has become a dominant form of religion in the modern world.” (See also Nationalism in a Global Era, page 134, and Nationalism and the Mind: Essays on Modern Culture, page 94.)

In our age, “nationalism’s chief symbol of faith and central object of worship is the flag,” wrote historian Carlton Hayes. “Men bare their heads when the flag passes by; and in praise of the flag poets write odes and children sing hymns.” Nationalism, he added, also has its “holy days,” such as the Fourth of July in the United States, as well as its “saints and heroes” and its “temples,” or shrines. (What Americans Believe and How They Worship (1952), by J. Paul Williams, pages 359, 360.) In a public ceremony in Brazil, the minister general of the army acknowledged: “The flag is venerated and worshiped . . . just as the Fatherland is worshiped.” Yes, “the flag, like the cross, is sacred,” The Encyclopedia Americana once observed.*

The aforementioned encyclopedia more recently noted that national anthems “are expressions of patriotic feeling and often include an invocation for divine guidance and protection of the people or their rulers.” The book The American Character stated: “That these daily rituals are religious has been at last affirmed by the Supreme Court in a series of cases.”

*: “The flag, like the cross, is sacred. . . . The rules and regulations relative to human attitude toward national standards use strong, expressive words, as, ‘Service to the Flag,’ . . . ‘Reverence for the Flag,’ ‘Devotion to the Flag.’”​—The Encyclopedia Americana (1942), Volume 11, page 316.

Nationalism, Patriotism and the Mark of the Beast

Associated commentary on ATS.
edit on 6-7-2020 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Trump was the "Drunken Monkey" partially pushing this back to some degree, they threw everything at him that didn't work for three years, nothing stuck dispite 24/7 negativity from the msm.
When impeachment failed, COVID turned out to be the Kryptonite for Trump and his policies.
You think it's bad now, wait until Bidens VP takes over.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

And maybe I will end up like Seth Rich. Who knows...

May that never happen.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Toynbee is an unapologetic Globalist. In the Nov 1931 Issue of International Affairs, he stated

I will hereby repeat that we are at present working discreetly but with all of our mind to rest this mysterious political force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local national states of our world and all the time we are denying with our
lips what we are doing with our hands. Good for us.

This plan has been in the making since WW1. Gotta give props for patience and for the ability to get us to this point across 3-4 generations. Do you know WHY this group chooses to operate as a secret society? It is much harder to fight a ghost.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

This plan has been in the making since WW1. Gotta give props for patience and for the ability to get us to this point across 3-4 generations. Do you know WHY this group chooses to operate as a secret society? It is much harder to fight a ghost.

It's even harder to fight a figment of your imagination without hurting yourself in the process

Sadly, you will be hurting many, many other people - and still come up empty handed

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Let me ask YOU a question. You do you know how many people apply for a job in the CIA every year? Over 50,000. Do you know how many people get selected to join the CIA? Do you know what criteria they must possess to even be considered? Sit and THINK about that for a while....honestly. The answer is not hard or esoteric for those with critical thinking skills. And you seem like a smart (albeit misguided) guy/gal.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

And you seem like a smart (albeit misguided) guy/gal.

Do I?!! Golly

You do you know how many people apply for a job in the CIA every year? Over 50,000. Do you know how many people get selected to join the CIA? Do you know what criteria they must possess to even be considered? Sit and THINK about that for a while....honestly. The answer is not hard or esoteric for those with critical thinking skills.

I actually had a friend years ago that was accepted into the CIA. True story

He later went off his nut and threw some of my artwork into a lake

No amount of vetting is foolproof. No organization is running at 100%

And your point? That you are sooper dooper smart and you know how to run the world? You think you're capable of making lifestyle choices for all of us?

You want America to be a little more homogenized? A wee bit more not so thinky? More well behaved?

I think we've all heard that sort of thing before

ETA: LOLOLOL @ esoteric

edit on 7/6/2020 by Spiramirabilis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
The Act of 1871: The “United States” Is a Corporation – There are Two Constitutions

Since the Act of 1871 which established the District of Columbia, we have been living under the UNITED STATES CORPORATION which is owned by certain international bankers and aristocracy of Europe and Britain.

In 1871 the Congress changed the name of the original Constitution by changing ONE WORD — and that was very significant as you will read.

Some people do not understand that ONE WORD or TWO WORDS difference in any “legal” document DO make the critical difference. But, Congress has known, and does know, this.

1871, February 21: Congress Passes an Act to Provide a Government for the District of Columbia, also known as the Act of 1871.

With no constitutional authority to do so, Congress creates a separate form of government for the District of Columbia, a ten mile square parcel of land (see, Acts of the Forty-first Congress,” Section 34, Session III, chapters 61 and 62).

The act — passed when the country was weakened and financially depleted in the aftermath of the Civil War — was a strategic move by foreign interests (international bankers) who were intent upon gaining a stranglehold on the coffers and neck of America.

Read the rest google the top sentence?!
edit on 6-7-2020 by SpunGCake because: addition

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'll also add it is an inventory of everything in existence so it can be manipulated and even taken away for all eternity?!

I have seen, felt, heard, smelt our future from deep space to the flowers on my home porch. It shakes me to the core what is happening and what won't be to any of those sence's I just described through a thought or a gesture.

God Bless Everyone?!

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Spiramirabilis

Actually, my comment was not about intelligence. It was about those who fit a particular psychological profile and, more importantly, why such a profile might been mandatory.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

In that case I'm actually interested

What is it you're saying - about the CIA, and how is that relevant to our conversation?

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Serdgiam

I feel like the *massive* volume of fireworks (and their quality) that went off nationwide were something of a "return salvo" in a conflict that most seem totally unaware of, much less know how to fight it. Notably, in my area, it was much crazier than that vid...

A unified act of defiance. Derived from as many motivations as there were participants, yet united in action in a particularly American fashion. Id guess most of it was subconscious to a degree, but certainly was a conscious decision for others to make a statement.

Ive been speaking out about it for a while, so cant say "I will remain silent no longer." But, I am reinvigorated and will redouble my own personal efforts with regards to technology and inventions that decimate the means of dependency which we have been subjugated by for centuries.

I very much agree. I spent the 4th visiting my parents. On my way home that night, around 9pm, it was like driving through a war zone. I was on main roads and there was smoke hanging over the road from all the neighborhood fireworks. They were going off everywhere. I don't ever remember the private displays being this robust. It was like a giant F OFF from the public.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.

Nicely written. I have always taken the high road, you know be the better person. I am learning that I don't want to live in a world where being a better person means others can walk all over you, and claim they are your betters. That is BS!!

Have faith, Tarzan. Being the better person in this BS garbage doesn't mean rolling over and taking one for the team, it means just not engaging the offender or taking their bait.

That can be as easy & simple as mentally muting the offending idiot and walking away. Memorize the First, recite it, and remind people just because they misinterpreted it to mean "No one can shut me up or ignore me" instead of what it really means -- "The government can't tell me to shut up or ignore me" -- doesn't mean they're right by any means, and no one is obligated to give them the time of day.
Hey, the First Amendment doesn't say I have to, so there. Suck it.

I mean, if they can't even get the definition down as it applies to us legally, why in hell should I bother listening? They're obviously not worth anyone's time.

It's a simple, effective ego neutering method that if just adhered to as it's plainly written, would suck the wind out from under mouthy sails.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What are some concrete things we can do? What do you suggest?

Stand with conviction so no one doubts your sincerity. Don't appease anyone or compromise your own values. Stand firm knowing that your rights are as important as anyone else's. Even those on the other side recognize genuine emotion, they may disagree with your politics but know that you have planted the seeds of doubt. Have faith that you are in the majority who want equality, peace and a chance for a future. Above all let them know they are not "the enemy", teach them who is manipulating events to cover their looting of the economy and consolidating their power over all of us.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: whereislogic

Thank you for the rather lengthy explanation of why a New World Order is being instituted. People are obviously so driven by patriotism that wars of states will surely break out. Therefore it has been determined that those who have the control of the monetary system will manage the affairs of planet Earth and all upon it. They have all the money - they must be smarter, yes?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join