It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is anyboidy talking about Wisconsin

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

Yeah I noticed autocorrct did that lol

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
A little more WI craziness. Woman burned at 1am, doesn't report anything until 5:45pm the next afternoon. Harry and Meghan called her to express condolences. Coincidentally happened when a building was being lit up with lighter fluid a few blocks away. Her story has more holes than swiss cheese.

Biracial woman set on fire by white men

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Where have you been ? The OLDEST profession in the world and you know nothing about it ? Read a newspaper or watch your local news, there are multiple arrest every week for prostitution and those associated with it. Gangs are known to run organized rings that recruit young females and often force them into prostitution by violence and more often thru drug dependence. You must be the only person in the world who is the unaware of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Where have you been ? The OLDEST profession in the world and you know nothing about it ? Read a newspaper or watch your local news, there are multiple arrest every week for prostitution and those associated with it. Gangs are known to run organized rings that recruit young females and often force them into prostitution by violence and more often thru drug dependence. You must be the only person in the world who is the unaware of it.

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I live in Waukesha county and work in milwaukee, tonite on my way home from work 3:00 pm, I saw must have been 20 poi
liece cars with lights on and looking in the medians between I 94 east and west bound across two countys and some had somthing that was about 3 feet long and looked to unfold, they were black with a red end. I got home and waited for the news to come on and the police in Sheboygan about 50 miles north of milwaukee just shot and killed a black man. happy 4th of july tighten your seat belts, this could be a wild one. stay safe

Sorry no links yet

edit on 2-7-2020 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

sorry the 2 incidents arnt related what I saw were stop sticks and the shooting happened in the morning www.tmj4.com...
Feel kind of foolish posting without the facts
edit on 2-7-2020 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

the oldest currency known and women had it, probably the very first business deal

top topics

<< 1   >>

join