It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Noose found in the garage of the only black NASCAR drivers Bubba Wallace pit area

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Knowledge
a reply to: panoz77
Can it be used to hang a black man? YES

FBI = Fabricated Bogus Investigations

Here's one of those folks I was talking about that is actually disappointed this wasn't a real hate crime.

Seek help.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Can anyone confirm whether or not there was a black person found IN the so-called "noose"?
Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
Can anyone confirm whether or not there was a black person found IN the so-called "noose"?
Thanks in advance.

I can confirm no one was found IN the garage door pull loop, because it was too #ing small for anyone to fit in it.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So what you're saying is, in hindsight, maybe we shouldn't go around calling everyone racist because they have a garage door pull. Is that what I'm getting from this whole spectacle?

Or are they considered racist now and we're all banned from using one.............?

I just want to make sure I have my outrage for the week correct here.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

originally posted by: Jaellma

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

What’s the verdict?

Well, I'm still posting because it was NOT found to be a publicity stunt nor a Jussie Smollett scam. It seems it was a noose hung, someone got startled and called the media about it. All ado about nothing (maybe) but the FBI certainly didn't think Bubba was lying soooo..no verdict either way.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

I tell you what, if this is found to be a publicity stunt or Jessie Smollet type incident, I will eat my hat AND personally ban myself from posting on ATS for 1 month. If this is found out to be a REAL incident with real miscreants and cowards involved where Wallace was NOT privy to it, then all on here who are saying it's a Jessie Smollet type incident should do something similar. At least admit your are wrong and/or personally ban yourself from ATS for 1 month or longer. This is my challenge to you to see how man or woman you are in admitting you're wrong.

What’s the verdict?

@Jaellma won't respond, he's a hit and run type. Or maybe he is enforcing his month long ban?

Nope, still posting, so he is a coward and a liar.

Ummm, I'm not the hit and run type. I'm just busy at work. I don't spend most of my day on here.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

Just as long as you don't pull a Bubba Wallace and call this loophole you found a "noose."

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Nascar releases image of noose

Looks like a noose to me. Could be a Bimini Twist knot, who knows?

NASCAR also said that a thorough investigation of every garage it hosts races at found that just 11 garage pull ropes of 1,684 searched were tied into knots. Just one was tied into a noose. That one was in the stall that Wallace occupied at Talladega. Wallace is the only Black driver who races full-time at any of NASCAR’s top levels.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Just as long as you don't pull a Bubba Wallace and call this loophole you found a "noose."

It is what it is. Someone found a noose that was apparently different from all the other 10 pull-ropes and notified the media. FBI investigated, scratched their heads and left. Are you saying they should have investigated Bubba or is this a closed case?
edit on 25-6-2020 by Jaellma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Uh, again, Bubba is not black so why think it is a noose put there for racist purposes?
edit on Junpm30pmf0000002020-06-25T14:22:54-05:000254 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
and further, where is the video? How do we know they did not do it themselves? Not like it would be the first time. surprised they did not find a MAGA hat under the car too...

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It is what it is. Someone found a noose that was apparently different from all the other 10 pull-ropes and notified the media. FBI investigated, scratched their heads and left. Are you saying they should have investigated Bubba or is this a closed case?

I'm saying perhaps people should have STFU and not made an international incident of this until after the investigations were completed. But that doesn't pander to the BS and the BS fueled morons who are dominating the narratives, does it?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Uh, again, Bubba is not black so why think it is a noose put there for racist purposes?

Ha ha ha. Bubba is mixed race and considers himself more black than anything so yeah are you defining Bubba now or can it do it for himself?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

I'm saying perhaps people should have STFU and not made an international incident of this until after the investigations were completed. But that doesn't pander to the BS and the BS fueled morons who are dominating the narratives, does it?

Ah, yeah, s***t happens but it's not the first or last time, right?

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

Ha ha ha. Bubba is mixed race and considers himself more black than anything so yeah are you defining Bubba now or can it do it for himself?

Last I checked it was up to Joe Biden to determine who's black and who isn't.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Here is another angle and its not nearly as big as its shown from the other angle.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

What’s the verdict?

Well, I'm still posting because it was NOT found to be a publicity stunt nor a Jussie Smollett scam. It seems it was a noose hung, someone got startled and called the media about it. All ado about nothing (maybe) but the FBI certainly didn't think Bubba was lying soooo..no verdict either way.

Talk about a technicality. Wow, you are really stretching. Where are the white supremacists who tied the loop? A noose was "hung"? Where was a noose ever hung? A loop was tied in a garage door pull rope. How are you so sure this wasn't a publicity stunt? It certainly resulted in a ton of publicity. Do we even yet know who actually "discovered" the loop, yet alone what their intentions were?

Be a man, eat your hat, post the video and then ban yourself for one month. You were SO confident.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

You said it yourself, he's mixed race he's not black.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

So is he mixed race or black? Seems to me if he has a white dad and races in a predominately white sport and has a white girlfriend he is....white right? Why is there a decision to make? So where does the racism part come into play and why think it was a noose unless it was as stunt.

It is BS and I am sure that news cause someone around this country to be shot or have their ass kicked.

Link

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join