It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atlanta rioting with live stream.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6
My friend lives in Minneapolis this all started with me trying to be sure she was safe as it got crazy and constantly communicating with her that has been weeks of nail biting stress things are still nuts out there.

Then seeing richmond riot where I went to college.
Then watching things unfold out in seattle where my brother and his family live hopefully the chaz stuff stays downtown and away from west Seattle.
There is so much going on its insane

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jamie2018

Those mattresses are vinyl. Maybe they’ll slide right off and hit their head on the floor .

That’s that . 🔥
edit on 13-6-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: SolAquarius

was just trying to give a heads up.

it's a strange time in the U.S, i dare say even more stressful than the civil rights movement in the 60's or the vietnam protests.

Where you around then? if so thats not something I want to here. yikes.
Im already freaked out enough about seeing a post on another board from someone who lived in china saying everything going on in the US right now reminds them of the Maoist cultural revolution.

Dude stop listening to those people. No, this is not as bad as the 60s. And no, this is nowhere close to as bad as the Chinese revolution.

For one, you have to keep in mind that people in other countries often have a grossly skewed idea of what's going on in America because their media are just as unreliable as ours are. I lived overseas for a while. Their news about America is a joke and gives people a completely unrealistic impression.

Secondly, it's China. Of course they're gonna try to use this for a propaganda victory over us.

Don't be so gullible.

I dont think you understand the context of what I read and please don't assume im gullible.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
There was a police shooting of another black man

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

MOON

That spells wet the bed .

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Wow.. why?

People don't deserve the freedoms afforded to them. Systematically burning down the economy.
SMH

Edit:
Rioter 1: We can't find jobs.
Employers: Because you destroyed a place to get a job.

Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman
edit on 13-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:37 PM
link   
More Black Lives Splatter...

Failed sobriety test, then grabs a cops taser and tries to use it on them? WTF?
You're asking for one between the eyes.

Failed attempt to fleece the hard working, law abiding, tax paying people in a civil dispute? Even for Atlanta this is low.

Stop resisting arrest asshole!!!
edit on 13-6-2020 by UFO1414 because: Can't spell hammered.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
youtu.be...

Is this dude playing a police scaner of the area along with the video footage?

yes

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Hmm....seattle south east....
Nice

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:44 PM
link   
My young nephew is a policeman in this Atlanta mess tonight. I called. He didn't answer.

This has gotten so tiresome.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bigburgh
Wow.. why?

People don't deserve the freedoms afforded to them. Systematically burning down the economy.
SMH

Edit:
Rioter 1: We can't find jobs.
Employers: Because you destroyed a place to get a job.

Gen. William Tecumseh Sherman

Because Wendy's obviously had the capacity to stop a drunk man from resisting, taking a police officer's tazer and aiming it the officer.

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
There was a police shooting of another black man

1-year snapshot

2,870 Black people murdered.

2,570 of the 2,870 were murdered by other Black people. (90%)

People going apesh'it over White people killing a few Black people, are focusing their energy in the wrong direction!

Source - FBI Statistic Table: ucr.fbi.gov...
edit on 6/13/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

That happened tonight or recently putting Wendy's in the cross hairs?

Must've missed something, no reason to go burning down property.

Wait, reading some post..

UFO1414

Failed attempt to fleece the hard working, law abiding, tax paying people in a civil dispute? Even for Atlanta this is low.

Stop resisting arrest a$$hole!!!

edit on 13-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

Fallingdown's thread explains.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 14-6-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2020 @ 11:58 PM
link   

a reply to: putnam6
My friend lives in Minneapolis this all started with me trying to be sure she was safe as it got crazy and constantly communicating with her that has been weeks of nail biting stress things are still nuts out there.

Then seeing richmond riot where I went to college.
Then watching things unfold out in seattle where my brother and his family live hopefully the chaz stuff stays downtown and away from west Seattle.
There is so much going on its insane

Understand completely I got two daughters one in Washington one in Ohio and yes the Atlanta stuff is close to home. The Wendys is right down from Atlanta Tech and Atlanta Metro Colleges and it's not too far from The Atlanta Unversity complex ie lots of students student population and residences, churches, and businesses in the area. It's about 3-4 miles south of the CNN center and Olympic Park stuff was going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin
My young nephew is a policeman in this Atlanta mess tonight. I called. He didn't answer.

Prayers their job has become extremely difficult and even more dangerous than it has been

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Floridadreamin

I hope to God they are ok and stay safe and make it through the madness.
edit on 14-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: UFO1414
More Black Lives Splatter...

Stop resisting arrest asshole!!!

I agree 100% and in a normal world that hasn't gone to chit

but it's a DUI#1
#2 you have to be aware of today's social climate
#3 he was shooting in an area that had innocent bystanders
#4 you had his car and likely his ID he isn't getting away for long
#5 cause look at the outcome now compared to not using deadly force. no police chief resigning, no police officer getting fired and possibly arrested, no burnt down Wendy's, no newspaper or TV news on story or rioting, more officers and innocent people put in jeopardy

I don't like it or agree but it is the reality of the society we have right now. I can honestly say the officer was put in an extremely difficult position. It's easy to look back and say this or that

edit on 14-6-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

"Understand completely I got two daughters one in Washington one in Ohio and yes the Atlanta stuff is close to home. The Wendys is right down from Atlanta Tech and Atlanta Metro Colleges and it's not too far from The Atlanta Unversity complex ie lots of students student population and residences, churches, and businesses in the area. It's about 3-4 miles south of the CNN center and Olympic Park stuff was going on."

I live in a college town in the mountains surrounded by rednecks many who are armed. Its a relative safe area given whats going on everywhere else. I have lived in cities in the past and was thinking about moving back to city life in the future. Well not any more. Im glad im not in a city and I imagine people are trying to get out of cities if and when they can. But watching places go nuts where you know people is tough. I have been spending way to many days all over the internet keeping up on media and checking up on people. I really got to pull myself away and know I should go for a hike unplug but its hard to pull myself away from all the things going on and its hard to stop worrying about what could be next.

edit on 14-6-2020 by SolAquarius because: FOR GODSAKE UPDATE THIS WEBSITE ATS

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If there is anything good coming from the Atlanta unrest, this is it.

CNN Team Attacked: www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well damn.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join