It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anarchy in America

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I've just got done watching this short (27minutes) video, which was filmed by a lad and his mate as they drive through Santa Monica, California.

They went there to survey the damage from previous days carnage, but as they go further into the town it soon becomes apparent that all is still far from normal.

There are still streets full of people looting, with too many to count walking about in broad daylight, in front of police officers, clutching everything from armfuls of sneakers/trainers through to what looks like boxed computer monitors.

They witness all kinds of madness, from a group who appears to be trying to break into an ATM, to the beginnings of a fire down the street, and a guy trying to defend his cash 4 gold business from looters and thieves.

Seriously folk, this video has it all - if, like me, you struggle to truly envisage what total anarchy in America would look like, give this video a shot;

Truly worrying stuff, hopefully sensible heads will soon begin to prevail

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaTribeEntity

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”― Edmund Burke

We will see how this turns out ... I'm betting on the GOOD guys

#EXPOSEANTIFA
edit on 642020 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I don't think there was widespread 'Anarchy' last night. The Chicago news was focusing on a lone thug, who stole a car and kept police busy chasing him for 2 hours.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
The average human is just scum.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
MAJOR DOJ/DHS starting soon.

Attorney General William P. Barr, FBI Director Christopher Wray, U.S. Marshals Director Donald W. Washington, BOP Director Michael Carvajal, ATF Acting Director Regina Lombardo, and DEA Acting Administrator Timothy Shea will hold a virtual press conference at the Department of Justice.

Start time 12:30pm ET
Source: www.justice.gov...

What does that line-up tell us?

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There is no anarchy.
What we have are people pretending to care about a man that they don't give a damn about ..

We also have a public afraid to speak out against the "protesters" for fear of being labeled racist by the virtue signaling media.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"Anarchy" implies that nobody is in control. I don't believe that is the case.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

You forgot elected officials holding the police back from doing their jobs and police afraid to do their jobs for fear of being fired by the elected officials for police brutality if they do.

So they stand back and watch.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   

If you can imagine what a penitentiary would be like if every door was opened and the inmates were given orders to do what they want, this is what it would look like. Democrats have released their dogs for a reason and it's not to fight the mythical "systemic racism".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You forgot elected officials holding the police back from doing their jobs and police afraid to do their jobs for fear of being fired by the elected officials for police brutality if they do.

Having the police launch into a crowd of people full force is a good way to escalate the situation from repairable property damage to mass slaughter. That won't help anybody.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Iran cuts off fingers of thieves. They have a machine to do it. Interesting considering the media supported the Iran deal by and large. They love the looting and support a country that cuts off fingers of looters and stones to death gays. Really no boundaries at all on right and wrong. If they do it it's right I guess is the only logic than can be applied.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Having the police launch into a crowd of people full force is a good way to escalate the situation from repairable property damage to mass slaughter. That won't help anybody.

So we just let them do whatever they want. That doesn't actually help anybody either. And if you really want to see issues, wait until one or more of that crowd eat their way into the wrong household with people and neighbors ready, able and willing to defend themselves.

What I think the elected officials want is a shooting war.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I don't think there was widespread 'Anarchy' last night. The Chicago news was focusing on a lone thug, who stole a car and kept police busy chasing him for 2 hours.

I turned the scanner on a little bit after that happened. There were a couple of officers saying things I thought were racial but I was having a hard time hearing. Then a captain or sargent jumped on the radio and said something to the effect of "they're keeping a record of this - you guys shut up!"

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
Iran cuts off fingers of thieves. They have a machine to do it.

In Saudi Arabia, they take your hand. Take a foot, too, if you run.

They use an itty-bitty saw blade. It's amazing how fast it happens.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

What I think the elected officials want is a shooting war.

Well ... one side seems to want it.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

I turned the scanner on a little bit after that happened. There were a couple of officers saying things I thought were racial but I was having a hard time hearing. Then a captain or sargent jumped on the radio and said something to the effect of "they're keeping a record of this - you guys shut up!"

That goes to what the DOJ/FBI is briefing the country on right now: www.justice.gov...

Coming down hard on all lawlessness, whether by officials, terrorists or agitators.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

I guess the other problem I have with the idea that you can't police and push into the rioters is that it's very close to the idea that you can't act against terrorists all over the world because "it'll make them hate us more". So now we can't police people who are out running around looting, burning down buildings, beating random people, attacking cops because "it'll make them hate us more".

Because I can see how well it's working now to stand back and let them do whatever they want! They certainly do seem to be respecting others now.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

MAJOR DOJ/DHS starting soon.

Attorney General William P. Barr, FBI Director Christopher Wray, U.S. Marshals Director Donald W. Washington, BOP Director Michael Carvajal, ATF Acting Director Regina Lombardo, and DEA Acting Administrator Timothy Shea will hold a virtual press conference at the Department of Justice.

Start time 12:30pm ET
Source: www.justice.gov...

What does that line-up tell us?

I started watching ten minutes ago and haven't seen anything earth-shattering yet.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
They're all giving their condolences to Floyd's family, nothing wrong with that at all, but there hasn't been one word about the cops that have been killed by rioters. That pisses me off.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Reminds me of this classic cover:

<<   2  3  4 >>

join