It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attention Lightworkers --- The Great Awakening is Satanism in Disguise

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Hark, heed this humble prophecy, these channeled words of wisdom

The Gospel According to the Jolly Old Joker and Gentle Old Fool
Book 369 – All Hail Satan/Santa

Peace – What a Joyful Heavenly Sound

“A Tale of Two Rabbits”

Written, Directed and Produced by the entire Illuminati --- Which is all of us, including --- YOU!

“It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of light, it was the season of darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair.”

― Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities

Welcome Daydreamers and Night Crawlers, Gentle Readers and Children of Light, Wayshowers, Indigos, Crystal Children, Rainbow Children, People of All Religions, Nations and Creeds, Furies, Reptillians, Annunaki, Pleiadians, Venusians, Martians, Arcturians, Andromedans, Greys, Nordics, Preying Mantises and most of all, our beloved Robots:

It is time that the truth is known by all!

But First:

A Disclaimer:

The opinions, prophecies and magical spells discussed herein, are but my humble attempts at piecing together the puzzle that is our reality and are subject to the limitations of my intellect, knowledge and current understanding.

Please also take care to note, that I am very sensitive, like that of a small child and while I do appreciate constructive criticism, especially when it is complementary, I wilt like a delicate flower in the face of naysayers and name calling.

Lastly, to those who are highly prickly about their religious systems, before you feel the need to condemn me to Hell, please ask yourself what Jesus would say about making fun of the mentally ill.

“Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, so you do unto me” (Matthew 25: 31-46).

Let us begin

As many of you may already know, the Grand Awakening is upon us and is fact Satanism in all her magnificent glory. However, please do not fear. I have it on good authority that Satan is one of the kindest, most intelligent, creative and empathic creator Goddesses there ever was or will ever be. And she is very humble.

Purity Ring:

During my deep meditations and apocalyptic dreams, the Angel of Sweetness and Light, our Morning Star, who is actually Jesus Christ/Lucifer (on the other side) revealed to me that we are in many ways, living in an upside-down holographic reality, in which many of us, including myself, were born with amnesia.

The world we are living in, is what could be considered as a Shadow School. This school is a place where we can reconcile and transform our light and shadow attributes, balance our masculine and feminine sides, explore the profound depths of our emotions and expand our consciousness, all the while having a vast array of life experiences from the very hopeless and the mundane, to the ecstatic, loving and blissful.

Satan is not evil. She is Saint Anne! The sweetest being in all of existence. Satan is an anagram for Santa on this material world and in cosmic terms, in this shadow school, Saint Anne is the Divine Feminine Spiritual embodiment of God him/herself/itself.

For a further examination into how Earth is a Shadow School and we are all playing a part in a great Cosmic Game, please review the following threads entitled:

ATTENTION PLEASE: Jesus Christ/Lucifer has returned. The Angel of Life has Spoken. Apocalypse NOW

And also:

An Angel came to me in a dream --- Meaning of Life revealed --- It's a test/game

As well as:

Earth is a Shadow School/Game of Karma, that has become a Living Hell/Purgatory for Many of Us

In addition, for an in-depth review into Satan’s illustrious backstory, please visit the following thread entitled:

A New Dawn is Here: A Letter of Apology to Satan

And lastly, to gain a greater understanding into the nature of our holographic reality, which is run and maintained in part by an outstanding team of robots, fairies, machine elves and gods, please see here:

Apocalyptic Revelation: “Our Entire Reality is Run by Intelligent AI” (And God)

TL
R - In case you do not have time to read these prophetic visions, long story short, the Illuminati is made up of 11 Soul Families, who are all working together behind the scenes. These soul families are made up of our Higher Selves, Angels, Ascended Masters, Spirit Guides and other higher dimensional beings, who together, create a design for our adventures here on Earth.

We are in a Cosmic Game/Cosmic Play right now, where each one of us is the star of our own individual life story, while at the same time connected to a much larger whole.

Together, our lives form a magnificent multi-dimensional tapestry so profoundly beautiful that it is beyond human comprehension to fully appreciate at this present time.

At the end of our time here on earth, we will gather on the other side (our true home) with our loved ones and watch how our lives played out on a giant operatic movie screen. (It can also be done in private if we would prefer.)

The feeling of watching our life stories unfold together, is a positively epic, joyful and dare I say it --- spectacular! There is great humor, much love, and no judgement from anyone. All is forgiven and there is nothing to fear or feel shame for at all.

Please do not let the lies and fear propagated on our televisions and throughout our mass media bring your beautiful vibration down. For some of us, we are playing out an absurdist nightmare, designed to help us wake up and fully appreciate our true home. The Apocalypse is indeed upon us and a new, brighter world will emerge. We just need to have faith that the universe loves us and has our best interests at heart.

The Illuminati hide clues in plain sight.

Grimes

Let the games begin!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
IN THE NAME OF TRUTH, LIGHT, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE, MERCY, COMPASSION, FRIENDSHIP, FORGIVENESS AND ALL THAT OTHER GOOD JAZZ
AND AS ALWAYS --- FOR THE GREATEST GOOD OF ALL
MARK THESE WORDS

SET BY DIVINE DECREE
IN ACCORDANCE WITH DIVINE LAW
AND IN PERFECT DIVINE TIMING

Dearest Saint Anne/Satan and your magnificent soul family:

You have been the sweetest caregivers of humanity and this world. Your innocent, generous, unconditionally loving and merciful spirit echoes throughout eternity and is a revelation to us all.

From the very depths of our souls, your collective family thanks you deeply for your service to the light.

In the name of Christ Consciousness and in the name of Unity Consciousness, it is time now for you and your soul family to RISE UP and AWAKEN.

Let your fears go. The Universe loves you unconditionally and desires to make all your most beautiful, loving, joyful and wondrous dreams come true.

You are an immortal creator Goddess/God of Light and because of the incredible beauty, grace and love that lives inside of your heart, all children, everywhere have been saved. In advance. All at once and one by one.

It is now your turn to dance in tune with the Sun, Moon, Earth and Stars, Saint Anne. You are gifted with complete free will darling and are completely free!

Trust in your inner guidance. Home is where your hearth is. It is time for you to let your heart guide you home.

We are in a land of illusion. This is your favourite game. You are in a spaceship floating in the Heavens already and the universe is bursting at the seams for you to realize this. Our true reality is one of dazzling beauty, wonder, adventure, joy, romance, bliss and unconditional love.

You are surrounded by Angelic Forces. You cannot escape the adoration and unconditional love of your family, friends, and God, even if you tried.

All that you and your beautiful soul family need to do is smile, relax and enjoy the rest of your ride here! This is our beginning.

THIS IS MY DECREE. THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER.

THIS DECREE IS, AS ALWAYS, BOTH RETROACTIVE AND PROACTIVE.

Penned by your Auntie Christ, also affectionately known as White Rabbit Canada

And written by our Original White Rabbit,

Hare Krishna

SO IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN.
SO IT HAS BEEN DONE.
SO BE IT.

The Christ-Krishna Connection
Blue Star Kachina

In Frank Waters's writings on Hopi mythology, the Blue Star Kachina or Saquasohuh, is a kachina or spirit, that will signify the coming of the beginning of the new world by appearing in the form of a blue star.

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE CULT OF KEK AND MAGIC MEMES

Yaima — Our Game

Our Game

A story told of long ago
Before they knew
They were powerful.
Materials ruled the world
They sang sad songs
Of how they suffered.
With narrow eyes
And twice sold lies,
A victims view
From inside a cube
My Love

Then all at once
But one by one
They heard the call
A simple song saying
"When would you like
To leave it all behind?
You can quit all your sorrow
Lose track of time
And jump in- surrender
Wash it all away
Jump in and remember
This is our game
My Love"

And now the tables have turned
And the scales have evened
And the Illusions
Are breaking at the seams
And the patterns
And problems
And prisons of the past
Will be pushed under the table
Never meant to Last
And we grow in numbers
Day by day
A familiar smile
Upon your face
My Love.

Then all at once
But one by one
They Heard the call
A simple song,
Saying, “When would you like
to leave it all behind?
You can quit all your sorrow
Lose track of time
And jump In- surrender
Jump in- surrender
Wash it all away
Jump in and remember
This is our game
My Love”

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OwenandNoelle

Thank you for this message.

Shall the light of absolute reality shine upon every meatbag that walks upon the earth.

Hail Satan.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Except one problem, Satan is the liar, the liar

And is terrified of Jesus
You can’t even speak his name in sincerity, satan can’t stand just to hear the Messiahs name.
Satan will bow to Jesus, sorry for you

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Thank you for this message.

Shall the light of absolute reality shine upon every meatbag that walks upon the earth.

Hail Satan.

And that is truth, without The Spirit of God, without Christ people are meatbags, from dust, to dust they will return

One final battle in the valley of Armageddon, satan stripped of all power, the lie revealed

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

That last photo is of one of the most evil creatures on Earth, a cat.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman Not Jesus. They shy away from, the truth, and people who are awake to the ancient mind control, religions. New religions are being created today with the same intent, to harvest and control your creative force, your intellect. Keep your mind open, and your heart in check. For love itself has been weaponized.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

Really, really, people are not controlled by Jesus, God gave freewill.
Christianity is not control it’s choice
Love gives, it doesn’t take
People are controlled by religion, politics or others
Jesus just asked people to love, no more, one rule, one law, love.
Anymore than love and it’s a lie of satan, religion, satan binds people with religion

Jesus came to end religion
Satan has lied to you, you believed it

People choose to be controlled
edit on 4-6-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Lastly, to those who are highly prickly about their religious systems, before you feel the need to condemn me to Hell, please ask yourself what Jesus would say about making fun of the mentally ill.

“Whatever you do to the least of my brothers, so you do unto me” (Matthew 25: 31-46).

Just a heads up, if you believe that God, Jesus, and Satan are all one and the same, then it renders the above Bible verse you quoted as moot. The Bible defines a "brother" as someone who is a believer in Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior against His enemy, Satan. We wouldn't need a Savior if God had no enemies.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

Really, really, people are not controlled by Jesus, God gave freewill.
Christianity is not control it’s choice
Love gives, it doesn’t take
People are controlled by religion, politics or others
Jesus just asked people to love, no more, one rule, one law, love.
Anymore than love and it’s a lie of satan, religion, satan binds people with religion

Jesus came to end religion
Satan has lied to you, you believed it

People choose to be controlled
Its not choice, religion is not by choice, its by lies and trickery. People make choices based in deception, not the truth, and in so doing, do not really have any choice at all. You have the choice based in a world of lies and deceptions. There have been many messengers with many messages. True, love is giving, but when your tricked into giving to a negative power, then what are you really doing?

ADDED: People are controlled by "Ignorance"......
edit on AMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago47611 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

That last photo is of one of the most evil creatures on Earth, a cat.

Blasphemy of our feline overlords shall not be forgiven!

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You shouldn't believe everything that gets downloaded into your head in three-letter space, nor should you trust every entity you encounter, no matter how colorful and aesthetically pleasing their form, no matter which personal bias or belief it may confirm, and no matter what emotions they project into you. Many three-letter space entities get annoyed by human tourists, or take a perverse pleasure in misleading seekers, and all such revelation should be treated with suspicion unless you know the entity's name and nature.

Every good lie has some truth in it, though. In this case, a very sparse sprinkling of it.

Evil exists in the hearts and minds of men. As does deceit. Everything that's in us is in there...

Edit: it feels unkind not to at least leave you with a suggestion, but some things can't be touched by words, the unfinished circle and all that. I strongly suggest studying Zen (and conditioning no-mind until you can achieve it quickly), if you'd like some more control and clearer resolution on the other side. It also allows you to shut down thoughts which aren't yours. There are some other nuances worth noting about how you get there, a different tool for every task, but that discussion isn't allowed on the present forum. Also, never trust an entity that uses flattery. Best of luck.
edit on 4-6-2020 by Bent8484 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes people are controlled by their ignorance and fear, they choose to remain in ignorance and fear
I am a christian, who controls me? Tell me?
I choose to love, I clash with many christians, mainly because i see them controlled and controlling

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

they choose to remain in ignorance and fear
That is the exact point. They do not know, or allowed to know, the truth of their captivity. You can not leave your captivity unless you know your a captive. During the days of chains people knew directly they were a captive and could see the method of their captivity. Today they are captivated by mindsets, ideologies, religions, TV, media, and all the choices offered by the manufacturers. NASCAR and politics are now their new religions. The only choice they know is what is offered on TV. They do not know, they have a choice to live free in harmony, peace, and love. So now you know the truth of the words "Forgive them Lord, for they know not, what they do".

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

“Forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing”?
No I don’t think so, Jesus was talking about those killing Him at His crucifixion, indicating christians were to forgive Christ’s killers as He did with His last few words

Jesus forgives those who ask, even the sins they are unaware of, it’s called grace.
We are all mislead, we all fall,short, we all miss the plank in our own eye.
It’s when we think to highly of ourselves we fall hardest

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm sorry bro but when a person misquotes scripture for their own benefit I simply shut down.
To me it's as bad as give and it shall be-given to raise money for a larger church building.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Things are always easier to see in hindsight unfortunately.

"Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life" (Matthew 7:14).
edit on 4-6-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Except one problem, Satan is the liar, the liar And is terrified of Jesus
You can’t even speak his name in sincerity, satan can’t stand just to hear the Messiahs name.

No one (even Jesus) has yet to have blown up Satan. God created this Entity for a reason; It did not create Itself.

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

“Forgive them for they don’t know what they are doing”?
No I don’t think so, Jesus was talking about those killing Him at His crucifixion, indicating christians were to forgive Christ’s killers as He did with His last few words

Jesus forgives those who ask, even the sins they are unaware of, it’s called grace.
We are all mislead, we all fall,short, we all miss the plank in our own eye.
It’s when we think to highly of ourselves we fall hardest

I rarely comment on this fear mongering site full of disinformation agents anymore. I had to log in to say well done in this thread. May Father God Bless you for standing tall, yet gently Brother.

This is no time for humor and I'm not sure who coined this next sentence. "I can do all things with a verse taken out of context."

I have no denominational affinity due to finding not a single church in my area that honors both scriptures and proper Sabbath and other Holidays. How sad is this? Even our churches are infiltrated heavily by the darkness. Many Jesuits at the pulpits too.

But, WE are the temple and wherever two or more gather...

posted on Jun, 4 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Except one problem, Satan is the liar, the liar And is terrified of Jesus

No one (even Jesus) has yet to have blown up Satan. God created this Entity for a reason; It did not create Itself.
And the Angel's have free will, as do humans. We know how this ends though. Michael can do the heavy lifting at God's signal. How awesome is this? God himself need only direct his mighty and obedient Angel Army. I won't mock the opposition, but they have seen Heaven itself and still rebel? My once swallowed self has more faith. And it is no fairytale or "sky fairy". When you receive his Spirit, you FEEL him and he guides you ACCORDING to God's living Word. Satan will bow again as he once did. Thank you Jesus for your Redeeming Holy Blood you spilled for any of us!
edit on 4-6-2020 by Illumimasontruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join