It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why was Wuhan Lab Cellphone Activity Reduced in October 2019? Something to hide?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Although I am at odds with the authoritarian medical monopoly, I believed research that confirmed that SARS-CoV-2 was of natural origin. (If one considers abuse of animals natural.)

But this article made me wonder:

"Between October 14 and October 19, there was no device activity in the area around the laboratory at all, and between October 7 and October 24, there was no activity within the facility itself.
A crucial piece of the lab release hypothesis that is missing from media reports and scientific opinion is a clear description of the experiments being conducted at the WIV. WIV researchers have engineered chimeric viruses where the gene for the cell entry protein (S protein receptor-binding domain) from one virus is replaced by that of another virus.

In a May 16, 2020, article,9 Fabio Carisio, founder and editor-in-chief of the Italian Christian news site, GospaNews, reviewed, in chronological order, experiments involving chimeric superviruses conducted at WIV and the governments that funded them.

As described in one 2017 study published in PLOS Pathogens,10 "Cell entry studies demonstrated that three newly identified SARSr-CoVs with different S protein sequences are all able to use human ACE2 as the receptor, further exhibiting the close relationship between strains in this cave and SARS-CoV."

The goal of these experiments has been to identify what determines a virus' ability to enter into a human cell. The extension of these experiments is to infect living animals with these chimeric viruses to evaluate the factors that determine disease symptoms and spread."

However all this may be, I totally agree with the title of another linked article: "Bioweapon Labs Must Be Shut Down and Scientists Prosecuted".
Even if you are in favor of exterminating half of the human race, I think you should ask your money back from the bioweapon labs: It is ironic that after all that money has been sunk in such perverted research, all they could come up with is something as harmless as SARS-CoV-2. Honestly, they don't deserve any funding. These guys are incompetent on every imaginable level. They don't even qualify for the "evil genius" title. It would rather be "evil and dumb". Oh, and by the way, I do not only advocate prosecuting Chinese scientists, but people everywhere who are trying to create harmful viruses artificially.
I had often wondered whether all the fear mongering regarding Covid-19 came from a bad conscience: Some people knew they had done wrong and were afraid that things would get out of hand. Now they are probably surprised to see how inefficient their virus is.

Why Was Wuhan Lab Locked Down When Outbreak Began?
edit on 30-5-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Perhaps the person who collated the statistics for Hubei lived in Wuhan and was sick?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Between October 14 and October 19, there was no device activity in the area around the laboratory at all, and between October 7 and October 24, there was no activity within the facility itself.

Something strange must have happened at that lab. Remember how many times we've been warned about a pandemic in the past and how many references to a deadly virus can be found in simulations, movies and books.

People working there must have known that phones broadcast your location in real time and that certain apps also record your conversation to 'provide you with personalized ads". That intel alone is enough to identify who worked there and if the virus was man-made.

On top of that, if you look at the cellphone data in China in the months after corona, you'll see a sudden drop in the number of Chineze citizens who 'no longer have phones' or 'cancelled their subscription' , which should be questionable because we know that phones are used on a daily basis for basic activities in China and they make surveillance easy. Around the exact same period, people were noticing much more heat coming from Wuhan, which led them to believe that the dead bodies were being burned at crematoriums to hide the real death toll.

WIV researchers have engineered chimeric viruses where the gene for the cell entry protein (S protein receptor-binding domain) from one virus is replaced by that of another virus.

The goal of these experiments has been to identify what determines a virus' ability to enter into a human cell.

However all this may be, I totally agree with the title of another linked article: "Bioweapon Labs Must Be Shut Down and Scientists Prosecuted".

Well, both the labs and gain-of-function research need to be shut down. And GoF used to be banned in the US but the ban was lifted in 2017, the same year when Fauci warned of a pandemic. After the DHS stopped the research in the US due to being too dangerous, the team of scientists moved to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where they continued their work, with Dr. Shi Zhengli playing an important role.

Gain-of-function (GOF) research involves experimentation that aims or is expected to (and/or, perhaps, actually does) increase the transmissibility and/or virulence of pathogens.

Source

Fauci: ‘No doubt’ Trump will face surprise infectious disease outbreak

Source

In December 2017, the U.S. government lifted a temporary ban implemented in 2014 that banned federal funding for any new "gain-of-function" experiments that enhance pathogens "such as Avian influenza, SARS and the Middle East Respiratory Syndrome or MERS viruses

Source

I believed research that confirmed that SARS-CoV-2 was of natural origin

I refuse to believe it's of natural origin with so many coincidences. Let's take a look at Dr. Shi Zhengli:

Prof. Shi is the director of the Center for Emerging Infectious Diseases of the Wuhan Institute of Virology. Her group has discovered diverse novel viruses/virus antibodies in bats, including SARS-like coronaviruses.

archive.md...

Angiotensin-converting enzyme 2 (ACE2) proteins of different bat species confer variable susceptibility to SARS-CoV entry.

Here, we extended our previous study to ACE2 molecules from seven additional bat species and tested their interactions with human SARS-CoV spike protein using both HIV-based pseudotype and live SARS-CoV infection assays.

archive.md...

Isolation and characterization of a bat SARS-like coronavirus that uses the ACE2 receptor

Chinese horseshoe bats are natural reservoirs of SARS-CoV, and that intermediate hosts may not be necessary for direct human infection by some bat SL-CoVs.

archive.md...

A SARS-like cluster of circulating bat coronaviruses shows potential for human emergence

Here we examine the disease potential of a SARS-like virus, SHC014-CoV, which is currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations… we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse-adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that… a wild-type backbone can efficiently use multiple orthologs of the SARS receptor human angiotensin converting enzyme II (ACE2), replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV.

archive.md...

Engineered bat virus stirs debate over risky research

An experiment that created a hybrid version of a bat coronavirus — one related to the virus that causes SARS (severe acute respiratory syndrome) — has triggered renewed debate over whether engineering lab variants of viruses with possible pandemic potential is worth the risks. The researchers created a chimaeric virus, made up of… the backbone of a SARS virus that had been adapted to grow in mice and to mimic human disease. The chimaera infected human airway cells. If the virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory.

archive.md...

A pneumonia outbreak associated with a new coronavirus of probable bat origin

we report the identification and characterization of a new coronavirus (2019-nCoV), which caused an epidemic of acute respiratory syndrome in humans in Wuhan, China. The sequences are almost identical and share 79.6% sequence identity to SARS-CoV… we show that 2019-nCoV is 96% identical at the whole-genome level to a bat coronavirus. Notably, we confirmed that 2019-nCoV uses the same cell entry …(ACE2)—as SARS-CoV.

archive.md...

Oh, and by the way, I do not only advocate prosecuting Chinese scientists, but people everywhere who are trying to create harmful viruses artificially.

Whoever did and continues to do this needs to be held accountable. Many mistakes were made, this could've ended much sooner and we wouldn't have gone through so much. And last but not least, what still shocks me is this study from 2005, which shows the potential chloroquine has as a cure for SARS coronaviruses.

Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread

Source

edit on 30/5/2020 by Anon283799 because: edit

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Its called Paving the Road.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
If I remember correctly without looking it up, it wasn't just the Wuhan area there were over 21m mobile phone accounts that went dark, then nothing further about it. That amount of dead phones is seriously strange in a country that relies entirely on their telecommunications network. This was what started the various rumours about the Chinese lying about the number of deaths and the seriousness of the virus
edit on 30-5-2020 by PhyllidaDavenport because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

This cannot be excluded as a possiblity, but I would assume that all the surveillance is highly automated.

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Anon283799

Thanks a lot for contributing this material!

A follow-up article has just been published:
The Well-Known Hazards of Coronavirus Vaccines

It seems that the focus on vaccines as the only possible cure has lead us in the abyss.
There are many natural ways to combat Coronaviruses, but they got ignored and suppressed in favor of performing risky experiments.

This new article quotes Robert F. Kennedy Jr. The key point for me is that medical research was mixed with military interests. An evil combo!

“You can take a mild form and give a person that mild form, and they don't really get sick. They develop the antibodies, and that's the theory [behind vaccination]. But there are reasons that they like to create those super viral forms. One is, most of the labs where they do it, like Fort Detrick in [the U.S.] and Wuhan lab in China, are not only vaccine labs but they're also military labs.

So, they want to mess around and look at these viruses that they may be able to weaponize. Not only that, the people who are creating vaccines like to create super viral forms. They give them to mice who have been genetically engineered to have a human immune system, essentially. Then they try to cure them.

Those experiments were going on in the United States until 2014. They were Dr. Anthony Fauci's projects. President Obama ordered that to stop because they had a lot of lab escape problems in 2014 from three different labs …

Instead of stopping as he was ordered, Fauci moved those operations to the Wuhan lab in China and continued to do those experiments right up until the time that the coronavirus [pandemic occurred]. In fact, [infectious disease expert] Ian Lipkin was doing those experiments over there when [COVID-19] exploded. And I'll tell you exactly what happened because it's very suspicious.”

It also explains why the reaction to Covid-19 was so extreme. If the big guys in the military thought that one of their weaponized viruses escaped they would justify ANY means to stop it.

top topics

join