It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Flu Shot Start the Pandemic. Will it Start the Second Wave?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Fluzone High-Dose is a flu vaccine for people 65 and older.
CDD - High-dose flu vaccine, brand name Fluzone High-Dose

Mandatory in nursing homes:
Vaccination in Nursing Homes
CMS WILL REQUIRE NURSING HOMES TO VACCINATE RESIDENTS AGAINST THE FLU

Flu shot can enhances one’s exposure to Coronavirus
Influenza vaccination and respiratory virus interference among Department of Defense personnel during the 2017–2018 influenza season

Receiving influenza vaccination may increase the risk of other respiratory viruses, a phenomenon known as virus interference.

Vaccine derived virus interference was significantly associated with coronavirus and human metapneumovirus; however, significant protection with vaccination was associated not only with most influenza viruses, but also parainfluenza, RSV, and non-influenza virus coinfections.

Infectious virus in exhaled breath of symptomatic seasonal influenza cases from a college community

vaccination with both the current and previous year’s seasonal vaccines, however, was significantly associated with greater fine-aerosol shedding in unadjusted and adjusted models (P < 0.01). In adjusted models, we observed 6.3 (95% CI 1.9–21.5) times more aerosol shedding among cases with vaccination in the current and previous season compared with having no vaccination in those two seasons

Now this was from a younger age group. So perhaps the rate of spread is higher with the 65 and older group.

Reading all this it’s no wonder Covid-19 struck nursing homes so hard.

Also considering some of our first deaths came from cruise ships. International travel requires one to be updated on their vaccination schedule prior to departure.

CDC

Many travel vaccines require multiple shots or take time to become fully effective. But some multiple-dose vaccines (like hepatitis A) can still give you partial protection after just one dose. Some can also be given on an “accelerated schedule,” meaning doses are given in a shorter period of time.

At the start of the pandemic they had encouraged people to get the Flu shot. So will we see a slow increase in cases as we go into summer from those who took that advise?

That brings us to the fall as people prepare for the Flu season. Many more will get the flu shot and will be exposed more to the Coronavirus which will dramatically increase the Covid-19 cases and deaths.

I’m not saying the Covid-19 can only be from the Flu shot.

I’m saying the flu shot can enhance the exposure to it.

And more specifically we have cases of death from the Fluzone High-Dose vaccine given to the 65 and older group, which you can hear about in the video posted.

Sound track as you read - Wilco: A Shot in the Arm

edit on 29-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I have a friend that is in upper Managemnt for one of the largest drug supply companies in the south east, he will not submit to any vaccines. That about all I need to know.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
let me go ask China if this is true

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
If your immune system is weak, which is the case in older people, the flu shot grabs the weakened immune system and uses more of it to fight the flu. If your immune system is strong, it has enough strength to take care of other viruses. The flu shot steers your immune system to look for the flu. Along comes SARS-CoV-2 and creates the disease covid19 in these people.

The flu shot can help many people fight the flu at the expense of being able to fight other non-influenza viruses and some types of bacterial infections.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Everyone at my work got sick with covid. Age range 20-85 and no one got the flu shot. I just think it is highly contagious in close quarters.
a reply to: Observationalist

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Oh...I forgot China started their mandatory vaccinations December 2019.
Italy also had mandatory vaccinations in place.

The vaccine is changed each year to keep up with the current strains of influenzas.
Perhaps what ever they did with last years vaccine had this adverse effect on the 65 and older population.

Source

The flu vaccination is formulated new each year to prevent the strain or strains of flu that are anticipated to be prevalent in the coming flu season. The shot must be given annually to maintain effectiveness. Some years it works better than others

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HODOSKE
Everyone at my work got sick with covid. Age range 20-85 and no one got the flu shot. I just think it is highly contagious in close quarters.
a reply to: Observationalist

Did any one die?

Edit: didn’t meant to post only that.

Anyone in a nursing home with a co morbidity?

I’m not saying you can’t get covid if you didn’t get the flu shot.

The flu shot seems to help spread the virus and contributes to deaths to the elderly population where vaccinations are required, such as nursing homes and international travel.

edit on 29-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
International travel requires one to be updated on their vaccination schedule prior to departure.

Since when?

In the last 6 years, my wife and I have traveled from the USA to India 3 times, and to Ukraine once. When we went to Ukraine, we took our then 3 year old never vaccinated daughter.

The subject of vaccines never came up. Ever.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   

That is quite hard to believe. I still don't know anyone who has it, or knows anyone who has had it. It is a totally non existent 'pandemic' as far as I'm concerned.

No, I'm not saying it doesn't exist - I'm saying it isn't what it is being made out to be.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
I have a friend that is in upper Managemnt for one of the largest drug supply companies in the south east, he will not submit to any vaccines. That about all I need to know.

I have a really good friend who is the CEO of the largest drug company in the world and he always receives his flu vaccination every year. That's about all I need to know.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

I have similar friends who don't take the same ones as everybody else.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

International travel requires one to be updated on their vaccination schedule prior to departure.

Since when?

In the last 6 years, my wife and I have traveled from the USA to India 3 times, and to Ukraine once. When we went to Ukraine, we took our then 3 year old never vaccinated daughter.

The subject of vaccines never came up. Ever.

Did you fly to China or Italy?
Are you over the age of 65?

Your right not every country requires vaccines.
Actually, it make more sense then that not everyone would have gotten an updated vaccine.

However, Most elderly travelers would think it wise to follow the travel vaccine recommendation. That generation is a lot less skeptical about vaccines.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
i live in new jersey. we were hard hit a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

originally posted by: Nickn3

I have a really good friend who is the CEO of the largest drug company in the world and he always receives his flu vaccination every year. That's about all I need to know.

Does he make sure his older members of his family get the 65 and older vaccine that I mentioned in my post.

Do you recommend people take medical advice from CEOs?

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Do you believe every post from someone who references an unverifiable "friend" ?

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

Do you believe every post from someone who references an unverifiable "friend" ?

Believe?

I would research the claims of any of my friends, so should you.

Edit:
I guess I can’t research everything, so I guess I would have to believe them at face value on some things.

But injecting a mixture of chemicals into my children or vulnerable loved ones would be something I would look into myself.

edit on 30-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

Ask your government, but don't expect a straight answer.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
"In the last 6 years, my wife and I have traveled from the USA to India 3 times, and to Ukraine once. When we went to Ukraine, we took our then 3 year old never vaccinated daughter.

The subject of vaccines never came up. Ever."

Did you fly to China or Italy?

Nope...

Are you over the age of 65?

Not quite...

Your right not every country requires vaccines.

You said "International travel". You didn't say 'to some countries'...

Most elderly travelers would think it wise to follow the travel vaccine recommendation. That generation is a lot less skeptical about vaccines.

Maybe their trust in 'modern medicine' is why they are dying in droves, and suffering from all kinds of debilitating 'old age' diseases?

I was actually very concerned about the US Govt requiring vaxx for our new-born babies before allowing them entry to the US. Thanksfully, the subject, as I said, never even came up. And t he hospitals never made a fuss either, though they did offer a couple of vaxx, were were free to turn them down, and when I asked, they said a lot of parents did just that. We engaged in two different surrogacy events, the first in India, that gave us our beautiful oldest daughter Janet (will be 6 in December), and the second in Ukraine (after India banned surrogacy for foreigners - does that make them racist?), that gave us our beautiful twins Max and Charli (will be 3 in September).

Surrogacy is expensive - but a whole lot cheaper outside the US - and you don't have any legal problems where the birth mother can change her mind and claim ownership of your children (that she has no biological relationship to).
edit on 31-5-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

i live in new jersey. we were hard hit a reply to: tanstaafl

From what I've read, the large majority of deaths are happening in nursing/old folks homes - regardless of where...

The rest -especially all of the 'younger' ones, are mainly obese/diabetic, with much smaller percentages scattered among those with other co-morbidities.

Again, I said I wasn't denying the existence of the virus, just saying it isn't nearly as bad as the fear-mongers want us to believe, and not even remotely near the level where we should even consider destroying the worlds economy over.

No, this is the NWO/globalist deep state trying (in vain) to push their agenda through as they see everything slipping away.

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Florida’s Seen a ‘Statistically Significant’ Uptick in Pneumonia Deaths. The CDC Says It’s Likely COVID.
RE: www.msn.com... 4P9eH?ocid=spartanntp
article published by Erin Banco 6 hrs ago (5-31-2020)

the 'sudden rise' in pneumonia cases in Fla are likely normal infections that became activated from the 'lockdown & drug lockouts imposed by CDC & WHO on bacteria fighting drugs long available, but recently condemed by Fulci & others..."

see my cliff notes below:

Chlamydia pneumoniae Infection and Inflammatory Diseases
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Chlamydia pneumoniae, an obligate intracellular bacterial pathogen, has long been investigated as a potential developmental or exacerbating factor in various pathologies. Its unique lifestyle and ability to disseminate throughout the host while persisting in relative safety from the immune response has placed this obligate intracellular pathogen in

Chlamydia pneumoniae is a species of Chlamydia, an obligate intracellular bacterium that infects humans and is a major cause of pneumonia. It was known as the Taiwan acute respiratory agent (TWAR) from the names of the two original isolates – Taiwan (TW-183) and an acute respiratory isolate designated AR-39. Briefly, it was known as Chlamydophila pneumoniae, and that name is used as an alternate in some sources. In some cases, to avoid confusion, both names are given.

the 'take away' of this info...

is that COVID uses common bacterial (Chlamydia)-pneumonia to kill...If the Doctors will treat the respiratory infection with anti-bacteria drugs
then, COVID becomes a hollow/ dead-end virus that is not very lethal by Itself...
the CDC/ WHO wants a lethal cocktail as a never-ending 'Treatment' while negating the true 'Cure=Remedy' as a Alice-in-wonderland fantasy

~~~~~

top topics

<<   2 >>

join