It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Suspects Cops Provoking Riots as Shadowy Man in Black Caught Smashing Up Autozone

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Time to put on your conspiracy hats.

Internet Suspects Cops Provoking Riots as Shadowy Man in Black Caught Smashing Up Autozone

This is probably bogus. However who doesn't like a good conspiracy? Free Thought Project is claiming that a police officer, dressed all in black and wearing a gas mask, wrote something on the wall of the Autozone using white spray paint. Then proceeded to break the glass windows with a hammer. Then when confronted he wants to fight but runs off. Posts on facebook are allegedly saying that this guy is a police officer and that he was outed by an ex.

So what does everyone think. Was this cop sent out to start trouble to distract and start looting on purpose? Kind of weird that just some random guy dressed in all black, gloves, tactical boots and a gas mask, wrote on the wall, busted windows with a hammer and wanted to others to start looting.

edit on 28-5-2020 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Unfortunately, I don't think there is any difference between cops and citizens at this point. There is no way to know.

+2 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
It just doesn't look right.

Most people have fun smashing stuff, it really does look like he's working.

+12 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Probably the only way to tell if he was a cop was to beat the living sh!t out of him and see how fast the rest of the cops come to his rescue.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

His ex wife identified him. Definitely a cop. Soon to be ex cop i would bet, so they dont have to pay out his life insurance when people wake up and go HAM.

+13 more 
posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I have some connections in the area and through them I've heard a few things. I have no sources to back me up, so make of my claims what you will.

From what I heard the situation was seemingly escalated from peaceful to riot by two events. The first was at the original peaceful protest location at the intersection where the incident occurred. There were, allegedly, 6 white men who began the vandalism and started trying to rile people up and get things violent.(make of that what you will) The protest's organizers, I'm told, were begging them to stop, but soon enough other people began to join in.

The other story I've heard from some acquaintances close to the situation is that the looting began when the police used tear gas on a peaceful protest. People ran to Target for medical supplies and milk & water to flush peoples eyes but when they got there, Target shut the doors and turned them away. They forced their way in and that's when hell began to break loose and people started grabbing things and running. Essentially, the police's exaggerated response and unnecessary force against the peaceful protests is what instigated the looting.

And now there's this, an alleged cop vandalizing the Autozone. There's something very fishy about this whole situation. Again, I have no sources to back me up, this is all just stuff I've heard. Make of it what you will.
edit on 28-5-2020 by bigsnowman because: fixed

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman

Can verify your second note. I saw a twitter post linked on a 4ch thread earlier where police were blasting a group with mace from a vehicle.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I saw the same facebook post where his ex confirmed that he is a St. Paul police officer. He looks incredibly suspicious. Who riots in tactical boots, gloves and a gas mask while not stealing anything. It reeks like spoiled bacon to me.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PorteurDeMort

His ex said it was her mask and gloves in the post i saw. Im kind of curious why he or his ex wife would have a gas mask with radioactive material filters on it.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Damn maybe the nwo really is taking over.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krahzeef_Ukhar
It just doesn't look right.

Most people have fun smashing stuff, it really does look like he's working.

Right.
Ether that or he just wants the world to burn.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: drewlander
Why wouldn't you own a gas mask with radioactive materials filters?? Bet you sure as heck would not be questioning it when you need to equip it one day.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
its a cop video has gone on the webz.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Agent provocateurs are commen plants in the surveillance world.

What better way to discredit a movement/protest than giving the perception that said protest is responsible for looting, riots. Ect..

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I think ID'ing somebody with a full mask on is going go be difficult. And I'm not about to condemn a specific guy based on some anonymous message ID'ing him as someone's ex.

That sad, it reeks of an agent provocateur, and cop or no, they should find that guy, and he should spend a long time in a small, dark cell.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Could also be a cNn employee or an aNtifa weakling.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   

yes, because this isnt a pattern...........

Be it a riot, a game won, a game lost.......yes its a plant that did it,........its not just mob behavior and people looking to the advantage of it.....since FOREVER

Christ.......

Can we stop blaming shadowy figures for bad behavior and start addressing the god dang mentality and social upbringings for the issues?

Even if it WERE the case , its not an excuse.......it means worse actually, it means that demographic of people whever they are, can be triggered into looting, and destruction by just a few people.......

SO which is it? are they so damn stupid they just follow suit and are sheep, (saying so makes you a racist)

Or are they responsible for their own actions and naturally gravitate to that because of cultural conditioning, in which means those that are suppose to rule over them are responsible?

Which excuse is it?

At some point we need to address the real issue about WHY people in these areas consistently do this, and CHANGE that .....or is it once again racist to do so?
Im so sick of excuses for this BS

My people have protested pipelines, water issues, etc and we dont loot, riot and destroy........our homes and reservations being run over, SO PLEASE spare me the bullsnip
edit on 5/29/2020 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

yes, because this isnt a pattern...........

Be it a riot, a game won, a game lost.......yes its a plant that did it,........its not just mob behavior and people looking to the advantage of it.....since FOREVER

Christ.......

Can we stop blaming shadowy figures for bad behavior and start addressing the god dang mentality and social upbringings for the issues?

Even if it WERE the case , its not an excuse.......it means worse actually, it means that demographic of people whever they are, can be triggered into looting, and destruction by just a few people.......

SO which is it? are they so damn stupid they just follow suit and are sheep, (saying so makes you a racist)

Or are they responsible for their own actions and naturally gravitate to that because of cultural conditioning, in which means those that are suppose to rule over them are responsible?

Which excuse is it?

At some point we need to address the real issue about WHY people in these areas consistently do this, and CHANGE that .....or is it once again racist to do so?
Im so sick of excuses for this BS

My people have protested pipelines, water issues, etc and we dont loot, riot and destroy........our homes and reservations being run over, SO PLEASE spare me the bullsnip

Yeaaaaa....
A good majority were white.
But if you feel like typing up more racist #, go for it. Free country I guess.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Wow!!. looked methodical , no rage or emotion behind it, seemed suspect to me, be the trigger to ignite riots??, FBI should investigate, starting with that Cop look alike.

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chickensalad

A good majority were white.
But if you feel like typing up more racist #, go for it. Free country I guess.

Because only Blk Ppl tore stuff up White folks or others are always well behaved.. certainly not that white dude causally smashing up widows with a hammer, maybe all he was doing was creating ventilation to a closed store, while a deadlock black dude tried to interfere with the good job he was doing... Smh..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join