It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Deputy A.G. ROD ROSENSTEIN to Testify Before the Senate on 6-3-2020.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Thursday May 28, 2020

This has the potential to be a "bombshell" testimony, beginning at 10:00am (EDT) next Wednesday.

After Attorney General Jeff Sessions "recused" himself from anything related to Russia in March 2017, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein appointed Bob Mueller as Special Counsel.

Mueller's assignment was to determine if presidential candidate Donald Trump, or any of his associates, conspired with Russia to damage Hillary Clinton, ahead of the 2016 Presidential election. (Rosenstein later secretly broadened Mueller's scope of investigation to find and prosecute ANY crimes, committed by anyone, in Donald Trump's orbit.)

Here are key snippets from investigative reporter "Sundance", explaining what Rosenstein needs to explain:

Rod Rosenstein is at the epicenter of the ‘insurance policy’ phase of the coup against President Trump.

If the intent of Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham is to provide transparency and/or a cover-up, former Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein is who you’d start with on both fronts.

We have over two dozen documented contacts between Rosenstein and Robert Mueller before the special counsel was launched.

The first contact was a phone call the morning after former FBI Director James Comey was fired.

Literally hours after Comey was fired, based -in part- on a letter written by the former DAG recommending the firing, Rosenstein was coordinating the appointment of the special counsel to investigate President Trump.

You could spend several hours of inquiry into just that part of the decision-making process alone; without even touching the ramifications of his role in the Carter Page FISA applications and what came next.

Rosenstein was also the principle influence agent in 2018 who told President Trump not to declassify any documents requested by congress, or POTUS would be facilitating an ‘obstruction’ charge against the office of the President.

What was the purpose of the expanded scope memos; including the still hidden third scope memo written October 20, 2017, that allowed Mueller to target Michael Flynn Jr. in the effort to coerce General Flynn into a plea agreement. Under what principle was Rosenstein acting when he expanded the scope of Mueller on August 2nd and October 20th?

Additionally, Rosenstein -together with DC Attorney Jessie Liu- was the architect of the agreement not to prosecute SSCI Security Director James Wolfe for leaking classified ‘top-secret’ documents (the FISA warrant) to reporter Ali Watkins. Within that story, the corruption within the Senate intelligence committee surfaces.

Yeah, Rosenstein has a lot to answer for.

And don’t forget Rosenstein’s sister, Dr. Nancy Messonnier, was the launch vehicle for the COVID-19 shut down back in February; an effort that looks increasingly political, in hindsight. Perhaps a more nuanced extension of the Trump removal effort itself.
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...

The liberal Media, Democrats, and RINOs, LOVED Rod Rosenstein...the U.S. House, led by (RINO) Republican Paul Ryan, even passed a bill to "protect" him from being fired by President Trump.

Hopefully Senate Judiciary Chairman Lindsey Graham will be in top form next Wednesday. As we saw during the Attorney General William Barr confirmation hearing, Graham can be a smart and forceful questioner.

Here is CNN's description of Rosenstein's upcoming testimony: www.cnn.com...

-CareWeMust

edit on 5/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It seems Rod will soon hang from one. He will be the patsy here. Crooks walk free (Jim Comey's brother worked for Clinton as a lawyer), and everyone can be very content to have justice served. Or?
edit on 28-5-2020 by deckdel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I’ve been calling him as one of the first snitches . ( Bruce Ohr The other )

Good times.

Winning !!!!
edit on 28-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:26 AM
link   
sadly I dont expect ANYTHING bombshell to come from this.

either he "wont remember", "i cant recollect" or "under advice of my counsel (who will be sitting right there) cannot answer that".

but say that hell froze over and he "spilled the beans" aka threw all guilty people under the bus.

I have ZERO FAITH anything from the AG office , dept of justice, and the rest of the alphabet soup governmental organizations will do a damn thing about it.

we have hillory dead to rights (by any standard be security regulations, congressional regulations, state or federal law) , you have former director of the FBI who OPENLY ADMITTED HE LEAKED CLASSIFIED INFO TO A REPORTER, we have lots of heads that submitted FALSIFIED FISA REQUESTS, and even to broaden it out we have state governors CLEARLY DOING UNCONSTITUTIONAL proclamations/edicts claiming safety from covid 19

BUT NOT ONE PERP WALK, NOT ONE CHARGES FILED, NOT ONE ONGOING TRIAL AND NOT ONE SERIOUS NOT PLEA BARGAIN PENALTY TO BE SEEN.

If the evidence on all this (and more) were only 1/10 APPLIED TO ANY ONE OF US ON ATS we ALREADY be on an extended vacation at the grey bar hotel.

hell flynn has his charges DROPPED and the judge is ALLOWED TO CONTINUE THE CASE and ask for OTHERS WHO HAVE ZERO STATUS IN THE CASE to file legal briefs as to why it should continue

sorry but I dont see ANYTHING to give me hope and only a political reality show for a while

scrounger

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
a reply to: deckdel

Rod Rosenstein lied to Congress during his last appearance. He swore that every FISA application was perfectly justified, due to the intelligence being accurate.

In hindsight, we now know that the "intelligence" was the FAKE Steele dossier. The FBI knew it was FAKE, but used it anyway. Rosenstein signed the FISA spy warrant, knowing that there was no Trump-Russia collusion.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I’ve been calling him as one of the first snitches . ( Bruce Ohr The other )

Good times.

Winning !!!!

TRUE..but as pointed out in the O.P. article, the onus is on Lindsey Graham to nail Rosenstein to the wall. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he's up for it.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: scrounger

If Rosenstein was corrupt, and wants to keep that hidden, There is a HIGH PROBABILITY that he will indeed use the "I can't answer that question, due to the ongoing Durham investigation" quite a few times.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

If Rosenstein was corrupt, and wants to keep that hidden, There is a HIGH PROBABILITY that he will indeed use the "I can't answer that question, due to the ongoing Durham investigation" quite a few times.

no doubt..

but hell hillory did this multiple times in multiple ways .

but the evidence is by any means you care to use is "CLEAR AND WITHOUT QUESTION"
example one a PRIVATE SERVER in HER HOME with CLASSIFIED INFO ON IT.

hell as an example of if it were one of us...
a navy seaman stationed in a NUCLEAR SUB took pictures of his CLASSIFIED WORK AREA.
they never left the sub (as i understand it), they were not available to ANYONE to see (unless they searched his property or trash) , and were not to be shown to ANYONE except his son when he retired from the navy (to which most if not all of the info would be declassified but could be wrong).

it was clearly illegal and against navy and security regs... he didnt deny it and OPENLY admitted to it (along with why) when caught.
he is doing ONE YEAR IN PRISON.

his security breach is clearly no where near what hillory did , the lies she told, the evidence she erased (but was found on others computers including weiners , oh the irony) , and delay in turning over the server under COURT ORDER.

but ZIPPO was and has been done

this is why I have ZERO faith in the system doing anything meaningful about this.

direct comparison and results.

scrounger

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Are you sure a bill was past and Rosenstein was protected ? I remember them trying to pass a bill for Mueller but not Rosenstein .

He was in an out of trumps office after the wire tap the buzz was that he was always getting fired . But he never did and there was plenty of opportunities.

Late summer in 2018 everyone was positive he was going to get fired ( wear a wire ) when he went to the White House . But not even then.

I was sure at that point Trump had slipped a weasel in the chicken house .

That was when I made my mind up he had flipped.

I guess we’ll find out by 11 o’clock on the 3rd.

This is from the CNN article .

Foreshadowing ?

I think not

This month, Trump retweeted a series of conspiratorial posts about a memo Rosenstein had written in August 2017, which specifically authorized Mueller to investigate a slew of potential crimes by several Trump associates

As far as I know when you’re questioning a possible criminal. You don’t let him know it’s coming . And despite what questions are asked Trump already knows what they are .

Like you said he’s got a lot of splainin to do.

There’s no easier way to explain something then to spill your guts . We’ll see what happens it makes sense though.

We’ve been getting all this material the last couple weeks .

It’s time to get the party started .

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

@carewemust - I complete agree with you. Rod should hang. But, this should not mean, that those in politically exposed offices committing crimes would be treated as above the law and walk free. It is a total disgrace, that AG omits former VP from being investigated for obvious criminality. Or the heads of agencies. Or the main she devil herself. Justice should be blind, equal to all. And that is not happening.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Nobody is ever charged with lying to Congress and most of these "testimonies" are not under oath. He could plead the 5th like Louis Lerner and walk away. There truly is a two tier justice system. Brennan and Clapper already lied to Congress under oath. Nothing was done.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: deckdel

It seems Rod will soon hang from one. He will be the patsy here. Crooks walk free (Jim Comey's brother worked for Clinton as a lawyer), and everyone can be very content to have justice served. Or?

No he won't. Nothing will happen to anyone.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Especially since Lindsey Graham is running the show.
People (especially those who support Trump) refuse to see how close to the coup Graham was, with his trips to Ukraine with John McCain.

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 08:42 AM
link   
RR will just plead the "25th Amendment" 😆🚬

posted on May, 28 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
RR will just plead the "25th Amendment" 😆🚬

That's funny. He'll also "wear a wire" to ensure nothing gets misconstrued.

BTW...Here is a very unusual back-n-forth going on right now, between outgoing DNI Ric Grenell, and Congressman Eric Swalwell, who is about to be EXPOSED.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 31 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It sounds like Rod Rosenstein may come clean and spill the beans, this coming Wednesday before Congress.

The former Trump deputy attorney general issued a statement last week that signals he may acknowledge at Wednesday's hearing that the Russia investigation he once embraced and defended was significantly, if not fatally, flawed.

"Even the best law enforcement officers make mistakes, and some engage in willful misconduct," Rosenstein said. “Independent law enforcement investigations, judicial review and congressional oversight are important checks on the discretion of agents and prosecutors.

"We can only hope to maintain public confidence if we correct mistakes, hold wrongdoers accountable and adopt policies to prevent problems from recurring," he added.
Much more at: justthenews.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
June 1, 2020

Protestors/Rioters are focusing on D.C. now.

Rod Rosenstein has the potential to nail Democrats to the floor on Wednesday.

If lawmakers are driven out of town, Senate Hearings will be cancelled this week.

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Flashback - Rod Rosenstein statement to Congress in 2018, regarding the FISA spy application warrant he signed, which has since been proven as BOGUS.

"There's a lot of talk about FISA applications. Many people I've seen talk about it seem not to recognize that a FISA application is actually a warrant, just like a search warrant.

In order to get a FISA warrant, you need an affidavit signed by a career law enforcement officer who swears the information is true ... And if it is wrong, that person is going to face consequences," Rosenstein asserted.

"If we're going to accuse someone of wrongdoing, we have to have admissible evidence, credible witnesses, we have to prove our case in court. We have to affix our signature to the charging document," he added.

FOR WEDNESDAY's 6-3-2020 TESTIMONY:

Here are the 10 most important questions those senators are likely to set out to answer tomorrow morning:

Did Rosenstein read the FISA warrant renewal he signed in summer 2017 against Page, review any evidence supporting it, or ask the FBI any questions about the case before affixing his signature?

Does the former No. 2 DOJ official now believe the FISA was so flawed that it should never have been submitted to the court? Does he regret signing it?

Given what he now knows about flaws with the Steele dossier and FBI probe, would Rosenstein have appointed Robert Mueller as the Russia Special Counsel if given a do-over?

Did Rosenstein engage in a conversation with FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe in 2017 about wearing a wire on President Trump as part of a plot to remove the 45th president from office under the 25th Amendment?

Who drafted and provided the supporting materials that Rosenstein used to create the scope of investigation memos that guided Mueller's probe?

Does Rosenstein have any concerns about the conduct of fired FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Director Andrew McCabe as he looks back on their tenure and in light of the new evidence that has surfaced?

When did Rosenstein learn that the CIA had identified Page as one of its assets — ruling out he was a Russian spy — and that information in Steele's dossier used in the FISA warrant had been debunked or linked to Russian disinformation?

Does Rosenstein believe the FISA court was intentionally misled, or can the glaring missteps be explained by bureaucratic bungling?

What culpability does Rosenstein assign to himself for the failures in the Russia case he supervised, and what other people does he blame?

Does the former deputy attorney general believe anyone in the Russia case should face criminal charges?
SOURCE: justthenews.com...

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.
Rod lied to congress and should be held accountable.

posted on Jun, 3 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
I am hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.
Rod lied to congress and should be held accountable.

Same here! But I'm concerned that AG Barr keeps launching these new investigations. The "I can't answer that due to an ongoing investigation" might become Rosenstein's most spoken sentence tomorrow. Hope I'm wrong though.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join