It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Study: ‘There Is No basis for Quarantine’

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You can tell by looking at the CDC chart of contagious disease contraction over the past 3 months, that Social Distancing has no effect on reducing the number of cases with any of them...including Covid-19.

Please show these charts. It would be helpful to include testing rates over the same time period. I think they might have some effect on the numbers. Don't you?

edit on 5/19/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

are you refering to the same data as Ivor

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I just got the Michigan charts, current as of today. It's pretty obvious to a casual viewer that the numbers of sick here are going down while the testing numbers are going up.

Michigan data 5/20/20

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtrenthacker

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: jtrenthacker

I am sure a lot of officials and 'experts', know of this study and lots more like it. And they don't dismiss it either.

At the same time, they saw China's reaction, saw Taiwan, S Korea, etc. and most likely became frightened. How would you handle this? A brand new coronavirus, that was showing signs of pneumonia like complications.
Also you have to remember, when this all started, they were saying masks were basically ineffective, just like this study shows. But that was in 2006, it's now 2020, perhaps we need a more updated study, and one that isn't pinned on a completely different virus.

I agree with all of your points. I get that we needed to be especially cautious at the beginning of this pandemic but I think the quarantine/lockdown has gone on long enough.

As a self respecting conspiracy thinker it can well be that there are other motives at play here. Quarantine/ lockdown is part of the theatre as is the fear laid upon many people on ur planet. It has to appear real...but the goal is to have control over every citizen in this world by means of vaccination and administration.

The thing is that this virus is real and people are dying, it is just the means, the price that has to be paid for world domination. I always had the feel that this is just an other 911...act 2 if you will of those imbicil psychopaths who have all the money...now they want the power. There will be an act 3 too..."they" will force as many acts upon us until they have completed their agenda.

It is very sad and frustrating to see how most, if not all governments are following this WHO(re) without being able to think for themselves.

edit on 20/5/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join