It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night of the Sentinels - California Deploying Virus Detectives

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I dont know, do you come with a remote so I can turn you off when you become annoying?? Or just change the channel you are broadcasting?
a reply to: dawnstar

Can we compromise and everyday I can qoute one banner headline from CNN to you and you can honestly tell me with their rhetoruc that they don;t want president Trump to fail?

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Ummm...
And the fox news and other alt-right newservices arent putting their own spin on the news? What are they doing? Trying to get their viewers into a frenzied uproar till they go out and shoot someone?
Newest story I read....
Two teenage employees of a McDonald's restaurant in Oklahoma were shot because the dining area was closed off... I found this story on one of their towns local news sites, I doubt if it has hit the cable news yet.
Personally, I would rather watch ABC and my local news myself.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Observationalist

Krystalnacht.

They'll just label the "undesirables" with a gold star or something.

We’ve been the continuation of the Third Reich for a while... the Fourth Reich is now upon us.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
H.R.6666 - COVID-19 Testing, Reaching, And Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act

Evil bill #, laughing in our faces. This has evil Dems & Bill Gates [ID2020] written all over it. This may be the early stages of a Chinese "social credit system." Hello "1984"

"To carry out this section, there are authorized to be appropriated
(1) $100,000,000,000 for fiscal year 2020; and
(2) such sums as may be necessary for each of fiscal year 2021 and any subsequent fiscal year during which the emergency period continues."

Illinois rat @RepBobbyRush

"Absolutely. My bill, the COVID-19 TRACE Act (H.R. 6666) would create a $100 BILLION grant program for local organizations to hire, train, and pay individuals to operate mobile testing units and conduct contact tracing in hot spots and medically underserved areas."
twitter.com...

twitter.com...

And Woodstock occurred in the middle of a pandemic that took 100,000 US lives in 1968... Tr ue - "Nothing changed economically, nothing closed, no social distancing, no masks. No one was considered selfish then.”

Recall all the MSM propaganda “testing, testing, testing”?

The Standard for Reopening States is Rigged

The new White House standard for reopening the economy in various states is rigged to severely prolong the economic strangulation under the current lockdowns.
Good & bad news.

NYC Hires 10,000 for Tracing

edit on 8-5-2020 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thanks for the info EMN. I need that “Freedom Fighters still deep In California” Meme.

This is from the guy who sponsored the bill. Bobby L. Rush.

Rush Introduces Bipartisan Legislation to Fund $100 Billion Coronavirus Testing and Contact Tracing Effort

May 1, 2020 Press Release WASHINGTON — Today, U.S. Representative Bobby L. Rush introduced H.R. 6666, the COVID-19 Testing, Reaching and Contacting Everyone (TRACE) Act. This bipartisan bill would establish a grant program run by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to fully mobilize coronavirus testing and contact tracing efforts. Grantees would include Community Health Centers, School Based Health Centers, academic medical centers, non-profits, and other entities who would hire and train individuals to operate mobile testing units, as well as outreach in hot spots and medically underserved areas.

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse - Clinton Global infection strikes again.

Clinton Foundation Discusses creating Army Of “Contact Tracers” to Monitor Citizens who had COVID-19

It's all connected and CA/NY are the staging grounds to usher in this New World Surveillance/Vaccines/Control mechanisms.
"The vaccine is the 'final solution' 1-2 years away." Gee, where have we heard that phrase before. 🙄
Bill Gates' Plan to Vaccinate the World.

posted on May, 19 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist
Gavin Newsom has gone full commie, deploying an Army of “Virus Detectives”.

Oh goody. One more government owned petty-tyrant-wanna-be that I get to slam my door in the face of.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

edit on 24-5-2020 by samuelsson because: Because i was inv. Psych admittance. Fake news as #

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
Enjoy!
mobile.twitter.com...

Beautiful...

They'd be taking me - and at least one or two of their own - to the morgue.

# them.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Someone gets tested positive for clap. A contact tracers asks them who they have had sexual relationships with. Those people are then contacted, told that they have had a sexual relationship with someone who has tested positive for the clap and should come in for testing. And so on.

This is bad, why? Exactly?

edit on 5/24/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Phage you just refuse to see it or what?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Someone gets tested positive for clap. A contact tracers asks them who they have had sexual relationships with. Those people are then contacted, told that they have had a sexual relationship with someone who has tested positive for the clap and should come in for testing. And so on.

This is bad, why? Exactly?

STDs as a precedent?

Are you equating being socially active to being sexually active?

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

STDs as a precedent?

As a model for the control of an infectious disease. The mode of transmission is not relevant except that it is human to human.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

Hey, we're children completely incapable of caring for ourselves. Didn't you get the memo??

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

STDs as a precedent?

As a model for the control of an infectious disease. The mode of transmission is not relevant except that it is human to human.

Abstinence works great as a control model.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ok.

Abstain from being in contact with people who are infected with the COVID virus.

Oh wait. Problem.

We don't really know who is infected and who isn't. We don't know who has been in contact with those people.

I wonder if something like testing and contact tracing might help with that.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Or how about, we identify the group of people who are at risk of death from this virus and provide controls for them
To be able to be safe.

Oh wait we did.

Do we tack, test and isolate anyone with a sex drive to stop STDs.?

I think we are wasting Human Resources and money to track trace and Isolate what amounts to the flu.
Let’s put more effort into solutions for this most vulnerable population, help them with bring groceries and creating safe environments for them to have those valuable social interactions with loved ones and others. Let us get back to work so we can help support those most vulnerable in their time of need.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

You're talking about isolating more than 16% of the US population if you're just concerned with those over 65.
53 million people, at least.

That's a big won't work.

posted on May, 24 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

No, not isolate, but tend to. Did you read the second bit of my post.

To me it is a waste of resources to create an army of contacts tracers when the most vulnerable population is being isolated and left to wait for a miracle vaccine. It’s wrong for them to not be able to have any valuable social connection with loved ones, draining them of their hope, we are betraying them in there most desperate time of need.

Plus, they should never have gotten to the point of being so vulnerable. We have been neglecting the 65+ crowd for years, cut off form their loved ones who have to work two to three jobs just to keep them in the nursing homes, whose track record is far from stellar. I wonder how many who died from covid were residents of a nursing home.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join