It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virus Mutations Reveal How COVID-19 Really Spread , and it wasn't from a lab

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Scientific American is reporting that genetic sequencing shows how the Corona virus started and subsequently spread across the world , the sequencing shows the virus was transmitted from an animal to a Human and then spread through the population.

The world struggled to understand how COVID-19 spread during the pandemic’s first four months, but genetic sequences of the coronavirus reported by laboratories tell the real story—when the virus arrived in each place and where it came from.

The sequences, which advance from left to right in the graphic, show that the virus jumped from an animal to humans in China, humans transmitted it to one another within China, then people traveling from there spread it globally person to person. The virus had not mutated significantly as of March 31, 2020; human contact created the pandemic, not a wildly evolving pathogen.
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

+34 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
This sounds like some Chinese propaganda. How much they pay them to write the article?

They were working on the same virus in the lab in Wuhan.

If it looks like 💩, smells like 💩, then it’s most certainly is 💩.

The virus was created by the Chinese, funded by the US. It’s become painfully obvious.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

This sounds like some Chinese propaganda.

In other words it doesn't fit the story you want to believe.

edit on 4-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Do you have proof of this? And I don’t mean from Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. actual proof that a (or the) virus escaped the Wuhan lab!?

I don’t believe the official narrative of this entire thing, but I don’t believe China intentionally did this to the world.

I feel some people in this country will blindly accept what is being told to them, instead of doing their own research.

Knowledge is power

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

It's true. If one bothers to look at the article, the phrase "the virus jumped from an animal to humans" links to a previous Scientific American article that quotes the so-called "bat lady", who asserted that it came from bats.

+22 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Semantics,
It came from bats in the Chinese lab and jumped to humans.

+3 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO
This sounds like some Chinese propaganda. How much they pay them to write the article?

Scientific American = laughable. Just because they copyrighted the name ... doesn't mean they're very scientific at all.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
For all we know that first jump from animals to humans happened inside that lab

The caves the virus originated from is 800 miles away

800 miles is one hell of a drive for someone selling bat meat at a local market

800 miles is a short trip for scientist looking for corona viruses to study

And 800 miles is way to far away from the center of the outbreak for bats to fly naturally

Next there going to tell us how bat meat fetches lobster prices in china

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
China could have ended the world if this was more deadly because of their incompetence. Only play with deadly viruses if you can play with them safely. If it wasn't from a lab the least they could of done was think of the world too. This was a screw you, if we go down you go down kind of thing which is messed up anyway.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Chinese apologetics.

No, thanks.

+5 more 
posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
If it did start in a Chinese lab they would never admit it. I think everyone can agree on that point.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
They were working on the virus that the present coronavirus pandemic originated from at the lab in Wuhan. The mutation may be natural, but that virus was not naturally around that area of China, from what I read, the closest that that virus could have been is three hundred miles away.

That virus could have jumped into someone at that lab, possibly person Zero and later spread all over. Over forty percent of the people in China had NO relationship to that wet market from what I read. The wet market was an excuse...it did not start there, but someone did spread it there, possibly someone from that lab.

It was probably just a mistake, but the cover up was not. That same bat virus is being investigated in a half dozen other labs around the world, in Canada, the US, England, in France I think, and another one somewhere in Europe. I should say was, not is, because I am sure those labs have got rid of any evidence of that virus in the first month after the escape. Not strangely, many of the scientists that said this is most likely a natural virus...came from the labs that had this virus and were doing research on it. Duh.....think about that. Those scientists do not want the funding for their research to be jeopardized. They do not lie, they say it is unlikely....not that it did not happen. They say it was not Genetically modified, but there are other ways to alter a virus without genetic modification.

Scientists twist words and interpretations to fit their needs just like media does, you need to actually look at the exact wording the officially released document says, not the interpretation done as an opinion by someone else. Scientists are smart, they often think that others are not very smart and will assume they are saying something they are not....which is what is happening.

The chances of the ancestor of this virus coming from the lab is actually greater than it being hauled over from where that bat actually comes from. The mutations would have originally been evident in the vicinity of the original location and discovered there first...which is not what happened. No bats at that wet market either, and the way those animals could have got that virus is from the people selling them....it could go two ways. There were not very many animals infected at that wet market when they tested them.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Scientific American isn't even American anymore... they've gone full Trump Derangement Syndrome

In the September 2016 issue of Scientific American attacked U.S. presidential candidate Donald Trump for alleged "anti-science" attitudes and rhetoric. This marked the first time that the publication forayed into commenting on U.S. presidential politics

In its January 2002 issue, Scientific American published a series of criticisms of the book The Skeptical Environmentalist. because the book "threatens billions of taxpayer dollars that go into the global change kitty every year.

the company acquired Scientific American magazine for $52.6 million

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Humans in the lab work with the bats that carry the virus.
Infected bat infects lab worker...lab worker goes home to infect the rest of the planet.

Is this too hard to grasp?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   

The virus was created by the Chinese, funded by the US. It’s become painfully obvious.

It was actually created by the USA, stolen by China (via Canada), and then released by a third party in China (not China or the USA) to create maximum tension between the 2 large world players. This was all deep state initiated biological warfare.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Scientific American = laughable. Just because they copyrighted the name ... doesn't mean they're very scientific at all.

They should ask Bill NYE the Science Guy.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shadys321

Do you have proof of this? And I don’t mean from Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. actual proof that a (or the) virus escaped the Wuhan lab!?

I don’t believe the official narrative of this entire thing, but I don’t believe China intentionally did this to the world.

I feel some people in this country will blindly accept what is being told to them, instead of doing their own research.a
Knowledge is power

I do think it came from the Wuhan lab, but not intentionally. I also think it was transmitted from animal to human in said lab intentionally (part of research) but never meant to turn into what it has. Researcher has accident, unknowingly infected, unknowingly infects others at wet market, ruins the world. It’s not a secret that lab was researching corona virii attempting to produce vaccines. Could have happened in any bio lab in the world. The foul is the Chinese government covering it up until it was completely out of control. And no, I don’t have written evidence.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

The peer-reviewed science is saying the virus was naturally caused. The US intelligence community has concluded that the virus has a natural origin and isn't a weapon. The CDC, and the WHO, and the German Robert Koch Institute have all reached a conclusion that the virus had a natural origin.

I'm sorry, I don't believe your President, especially when he has not presented any evidence and in light of a string of similar false, and often contradictory, pronouncements.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Bingo!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join