It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Yeah, doubters may want to tap the brakes on “nobody of consequence” will be charged in the coup.

Flynn’s atty stated on Levin these bombshell documents are the result of Barr/Durham investigation.

Hallelujah!

Halla freaking lujah!

Praise Durham and Barr on this one for getting the ball rolling.

Pray to God they can deliver the justice some of us know has to happen or we go the way of the Do Do bird.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Seriously. That interview is pretty damning.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Yeah, I won't be complying with that one myself.
Wish me luck.

(post by EndtheMadnessNow removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Seriously. That interview is pretty damning.

Yes it is! Comey was indeed an ego-inflated "show boat"...and still is.

Also, Senator Rand Paul Urges President Trump to PARDON General Flynn.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Should Flynn be pardoned NOW, or should the President wait until the Federal Judge renders his decision next week?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

Yeah, I won't be complying with that one myself.
Wish me luck.

If it's going to be a law, I'll wear a mask. If it's just another "guideline" on top of all the others, I won't.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
In shocking breaking news, CNN online seems to be totally ignoring the release of Flynn/FBI documents.

They are such a joke.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   
DJT Tweet

Must have been hard for them to distance themselves from each other for optics.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
In shocking breaking news, CNN online seems to be totally ignoring the release of Flynn/FBI documents.

They are such a joke.

Well color me surprised. Another 12 pages of documents proving his innocence just dropped in the last 5 minutes. Zero collusion.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Not that I'm a big Roger Stone Fan, but Roger Stone’s surrender order has been extended 30 days, he will not enter federal custody today.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Text of a Letter from the President to the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the President of the Senate

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President
Effective today, pursuant to section 12304 of title 10, United States Code, I am authorizing the Secretary of Defense to order units and individual members of the Selected Reserve to active duty to augment active component forces for the effective conduct of “Enhanced Department of Defense Counternarcotic Operation in the Western Hemisphere.” This authority is necessary to ensure the Department of Defense can properly conduct operations required to meet our evolving security challenges.

Interesting I don't recall a letter on each EO? Not that it doesn't happen, I just don't recall.

This should be way bigger news then it is. Breaking up the George Bush drug network is a big thing.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MaplePatriot

originally posted by: pavil

They are such a joke.

Well color me surprised. Another 12 pages of documents proving his innocence just dropped in the last 5 minutes. Zero collusion.

MP, this is DECLAS. Those docs were "sealed." Which begs the Q-uestion, what changed, what really changed?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Should Flynn be pardoned NOW, or should the President wait until the Federal Judge renders his decision next week?

No pardon.
The court needs to acknowledge what took place and how wrong it was for the government to do this to an individual citizen.
If Trump were to issue a pardon, the court could just drop the matter with no comment.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
@MikePompeo

Replying to...

She brought a non-binary knife to a nuke fight.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   
He's just getting ahead of the news cycle. "It's not news that I violated long-standing policies to send people into the White House unfettered. I already told you that months ago. So what?"

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The operation that targeted Flynn: CROSSFIRE RAZOR.

Peter Strzok texts to the FBI Case Manager handling the Crossfire Razor (Flynn) case.

Strzok: "If you haven't closed RAZOR, don't do so yet"

Strzok: "7th floor involved" (FBI Leadership)

(Possible use of Logan Act "violations" to keep investigation open)

@Techno Fog

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think it is obvious now that there has been a thorough investigation of what happened to Flynn. They are releasing papers that were previously never intended to be seen that are pertinent to proving that this was part of a coup attempt.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

I am also in Illinois, and I will be complying, not so much because I believe they can tell me what I must wear, but rather because the mask I have makes me anonymous in public, and that is a boon to me. I am going to enjoy some anonymity for a change

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

No pardon.
The court needs to acknowledge what took place and how wrong it was for the government to do this to an individual citizen.
If Trump were to issue a pardon, the court could just drop the matter with no comment.

Yup. A pardon now let’s many bad actors off the hook and paints a picture Flynn “was” guilty.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join