It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I think a large percentage will not take the opportunity to retake control of their lives and agenda, preferring instead the rat race that allowed them to procrastinate from setting a direction in life.

^^^ I think you nailed it for large part of the population. Duly noted.

I like your positive alternate outlook.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
THIS IS STUNNING BEHAVIOR. (imo)

In March 2019, Adam Schiff sent a letter to his Intelligence Community "Brother", DNI Dan Coates, directing him to NOT SHARE any Russia Investigation (Mueller, CF Hurricane, etc..) witness transcripts with President Trump...or anyone else.

Source: justthenews.com...

Image of the letter in this article: theconservativetreehouse.com...

Sounds like we have an honest-to-goodness TRAITOR serving in the U.S. Congress, don't we.

Edit to add: Note at the Conservative Treehouse link, John Solomon says Durham Indictments are still imminent. Maybe Barr said yesterday that indictments are coming "before the election", to make the criminals relax.
edit on 4/22/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
That looks like an Extended Stay America hotel room. Warner is lost without his wife's cooking.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Did you notice when Hillary finished her line, the way she turned to Trump on cue....like they were in a school play?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Some say It's repetitious, I say It's keeping your foot firmly planted on the neck's of these POS.

Adam Schiff is a bad man

He's friends with drugged up rapist's who are now in jail. Buck..

Hell doesn't even want this bug eyed disgrace of a human.

It's time for "PAIN"

Warrior 'Will' chime in and give some hope..and I applaud his efforts!

It's time for results..

The "GATES" are closing

edit on 22-4-2020 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

If you want mask compliance in stores, it’s so much easier to require stores to police it. No need for jail time or fines. No mask = no enter

Also: what happened to the National Guard? Any reports as to what they are doing? No news maybe does mean they are taking down trafficking rings...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Or there are no indictments of anyone important, and instead we'll get a report that talking heads on TV will interpret for people too lazy to read it and call it blatantly partisan. The end.

Because that is how this system works.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   
“But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” - Luke 22:32

Our responsibility is to look after those that can’t look after themselves - the ones that won’t be able to deal with what is about to occur.

Think about the qualities that those who look into the rabbit hole that is Q possess:

Self-starter
Motivated
Analytic
Adaptable
Reasonable
Willing to listen to others
Compassionate
Connected to spirit

The big picture things will happen outside of our control. The real reason it was told in advance was to prepare us for the things that are in our control - when certain long standing institutions collapse, it will be up to us help build a new world.

Start thinking about what picture you want to paint and how you want the world to look like, rather than focussing on the destruction of the existing corrupt picture. How you’re going to help rebuild after the storm.

If we don’t replace those who are corrupt with people who aren’t, it will be like this:

"When an impure spirit comes out of a person, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house swept clean and put in order. Then it goes and takes seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that person is worse than the first." - Luke 11:24-26

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

ENOUGH MAN..

We have been well versed on the spiritual implications of what's coming...

Who exactly are you preaching to?

Dammit Man.. I try so hard not to do this but...#

You join in thread 24 and have all the answers...start your own thread.

F..you made me be a dick again...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Oh, another Q-tip!

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

An opportunity to retake control of our lives... and our MINDS?

Define: Brainwashing - A Cleaning of the Brain
On the face of things this word should simply carry the meaning of “cleaning of the brain,” rather than its modern sense of “a forcible indoctrination to induce someone to give up basic political, social, or religious beliefs and attitudes and to accept contrasting regimented ideas.”

Define: The History of Propaganda
today most often used in reference to political statements, but the word comes to our language through its use in a religious context.

@SnowWhite7IAM shares insight on Mary Magdalene and propaganda:
- Mary Magdalene was not a prostitute.
- In 1969, the Second Vatican Council removed this label.
- Admitted Pope Gregory I declared her a prostitute in 591 to dis-empower the feminine role in Divinity
- 2017 Pope Francis elevated Mary to 'Apostle of Apostles'

GOSPEL OF MARY Chapter 5:6-11 gives clues to the power of the mind:

- For where the mind is there is the treasure.
- How does he who sees the vision see it...
- He does not see through the soul nor through the spirit, but the mind...

If our minds are the key to communicating with God, what does filling our minds with hate, lies, fear, & desires do?

Both TRUMP and Q are telling us:

- This is about taking back our FREEDOM and saving our children.
- This is a time of shared national sacrifice.
- Take stock of what is most important: our faith, our families, our neighbors, and our great country.

- Do not fear.
- Trust the plan.
- Help others in need.

- Economies & jobs will come back stronger.
- But lives lost from this invisible war can not.
- That's the game: Win with as few lives lost as possible.

- Think for yourself!
- Be careful who you follow.
- WWG1WGA

God bless.
edit on 23-4-2020 by brewtiger because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

All of a sudden today, John Solomon has to tweet out "clarification" of his Durham/indictment statements made last week.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Q and Trump supporters are so tired of being hammered, without any return punches, when someone with a history of accuracy (like Solomon) says something that lends hope to a punch-back, it's almost as exciting as a big-name indictment itself would be.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh, another Q-tip!

I don't see anything new at: qmap.pub...

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: brewtiger

That was an encouraging post. Are the words and formatting BrewTiger original?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Disgraced FBI Director, Andrew McCabe, Ordered Probe into Who Leaked to Sara Carter & John Soloman
Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
9 Mar 2019 - 6:17:45 PM

Sara-A.-Carter-Q-ITPb.qbhqo-12062017-Wed-200526-6f5bab-No.45609.png

twitter.com...📁
Define 'Protection'.
Q

Makes one wonder what "Protection" refers to.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Sabrechucker

All of a sudden today, John Solomon has to tweet out "clarification" of his Durham/indictment statements made last week.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Q and Trump supporters are so tired of being hammered, without any return punches, when someone with a history of accuracy (like Solomon) says something that lends hope to a punch-back, it's almost as exciting as a big-name indictment itself would be.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   
SPREADSHEET UPDATE- 15 POTUS tweets on April 22nd:

Q V17.43 20200422 to 3987 incl. DECODE tools

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanks once again, Dashen.

Cheers

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Oh, another Q-tip!

Willkommen

MfG

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   
If my math is correct, death rate in my "hard-hit" county is .018% of the population.

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join