It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q confirming her scoop, means its 99% certain to happen, in my opinion.

But it does make me wonder why Q is now confirming public statements after they are made, instead of giving us Scoops before the public statements are made... like he used to do.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Interesting perspective. More about shutting up the uppity?

Remember that joke where you tell someone.. hey, you dropped your pocket... and then watch and laugh at them as they look around like at idiot.

It feel like they are doing the same thing now with the mask. Every time they see us out with our mask on, they are laughing.... I can’t believe they fell for that one...I just want for punch them in the nose.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Can someone explain in simple terms what Catherine Herridge is saying about general Flynn in this tweet?

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Warning, cranky rant.

On my afternoon stroll in full no compliance mode I was struck by those who STILL fall into line -

I was treated, by my NEIGHBORS, as a diseased person. Consider every single nun or doctor "WHO" aided in the previous REAL pandemics treated those who actually were sick with aid and comfort (broad I know). I am not sick, not going to be sick and was treated by folks walking by as though I was the actual plague itself.

I've been sick, REALLY sick, in ways most others would go the hospital for - yet folks sat with me, talked with me and ate with me. Now I walk and folks cross the street.

Those who have tossed their entire system of discernment to the teeeveee fear mongering fully and completely failed this test. They did this based on stats, stats that PROVE the fear is irrational, stupid and yet the succumbed to it gleefully.

Their entire lives to this point should have taught them something. It didn't. The teeeveee undid years worth of actual experience in days.

They all failed when they complied. The mask wearers, the distancing experts, the closed up shop owners were the one's who FAILED US ALL by flat out succumbing to fear mongering and nothing more.

It is harsh to say the least, but seeing this as a contrast to what I know and live, this is something I cannot abide by. The reality of my future, and hopefully, yours cannot include teeeveee created panic. The teeeveee needs to go down.

For years I could not mail a letter or package from my home - terrorism, terrorism, terrorism "everything changed." Now I can - did the terrorist fly away? Hurricanes, fires, floods, quakes, lost jobs, dead relatives - all of that happens everyday. Folks shut down because teeeveee said to, no other reason.

The test of one's resolve is NOT to capitulate when a "real scary" thing comes along, but to transcend that to stand beyond it.

Scary Spit will be here next week, next month next decade. This culling here is not for the fear folks to keep controlling via fear from --- commies, climate, terror, money, aliens, scary spit etc., but for those exiting this event to never bow to those selling this again.

Ben Franklin: "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

rant over.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Aallanon, I sense some angst so I pray this reduces it rather than exacerbates it...

I DID include your earlier posts in a hidden tab on the spreadsheet, back in your first few months of posting.

However, I reached a point of having to keep the file size reasonable and chose, at that time, to only keep there those few posters who seemed to have mathematical/grammatical links in their posts to Q... which may therefore have formed part of Q's "equation" and decodes. I couldn't apply any of the spreadsheet mechanics to your posts.

As you know, I've also archived all parts of this thread; which records EVERYONE'S inputs, so your valuable inputs have not disappeared into the clouds of time.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not exactly sure. But one thing is for certain. Maria Bartiromo, Catherine Herridge, John Solomon, Sara Carter, and a few others are more deserving of a Nobel prize than the liars and fakers that did get it for their Russia Russia Russia reporting.

President Trump has been tweeting about it this afternoon.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks for your reply. The intention of my post was not to be placed on your spreadsheet.
No worries

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Can someone explain in simple terms what Catherine Herridge is saying about general Flynn in this tweet?

twitter.com...

Flynn's team is saying government illegally suppressed exculpatory evidence (Brady evidence) that they are required to release during discovery. And the lists what they believe is that evidence finally coming to light.

Basically what we already know, but Flynn's legal team is pushing for dismissal for prosecutorial misconduct.

The rest is mostly info we already knew (but that the DOJ never bothered to give Flynn).

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Now Deleted Tweets...

Warning???

Follow up Tweet

The other day during a presser the unreported DJT comment was "...some of you were listening in on the call, you shouldn't but you were..." and he motioned to the press folks.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2020 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

Pm check your mail..

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Where do you live? Here in the Chicago suburbs, it's about a 50/50 split between those who have masks and those who don't. Each group accepts the other without any funny looks...or whatever.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Yep. Here's a short article on it.

Flynn attorney seeks immediate dismissal, saying new evidence shows Trump adviser was 'framed'

'The government has deliberately suppressed this evidence from the inception of this prosecution,' defense motion says.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I agree 110%. They certainly deserve better than any of the current trash-worthy journalism awards.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

Oh... Thank-you. Catherine Herridge's wording was a tad over my head. I wasn't sure if she had discovered some new revelation and was adding it to what Maria Bartiromo reported.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Where do you live? Here in the Chicago suburbs, it's about a 50/50 split between those who have masks and those who don't. Each group accepts the other without any funny looks...or whatever.

CA, where the mayor of LA said "no beach" to cool down but come into Air Conditioned Centers Comments are funny.

If deBlasio and Garcetti were on a teeter totter for mayoral awfulness they'd both be stuck in the air.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Thank-you. You don't remind me of someone who would live in a citizen-compliant state like California. But I'm sure there are things there that are more important to you than getting along with your neighbors.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Looks like that is tying in the FBI's timing on Flynn with the Steele Dossier being confirmed a lie. Suggesting they knew that Steele's work they were going to use at FISA was total BS and pressed on anyway. Which we on ATS have been saying for years now. Of course you are one of them. I suppose it is more red pills for the public there Care.

posted on Apr, 26 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   

a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Q confirming her scoop, means its 99% certain to happen, in my opinion.

But it does make me wonder why Q is now confirming public statements after they are made, instead of giving us Scoops before the public statements are made... like he used to do.

My concern for a bit. Drops are not confirmations but Captain Obvious moments.

The leakers getting swept away may have had some collateral damage (Q).

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join