It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 192
<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/11/20 (Mon) 12:11:3126c7f6 (1) No.9123532

File (hide): 24b09eb0fb83587⋯.jpg (6.93 KB, 336x150, 56:25, Unknown.jpg) (h) (u)

www.bloomberg.com...

It's like having all the pieces of the puzzle but only after [news unlocks] can the puzzle [full picture] be put together.
Q

qanon.pub...

edit on 11-5-2020 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is really great also. The day people get it through their heads that it is a numbers game and We Will WIN Every single time we get together is the real day we get our country back. The numbers have ALWAYS been in our favor. How many countries have we watched over the last couple years do this very thing? When will we get off the couch? I know this is what scares them the most. We have The POWER if we choice to utilize it.

LINK to Great Tweet

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   
QAnon killed the Media tards,

QAnon killed the Media tards

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

A friendly reminder:

Trolling, And What To Do About It

Please read This:

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

TO BE READ and FOLLOWED BY EVERYONE:

After a long conversation and consensus among Staff including Mods, Super Mods, Admins and Owners, we are posting the following reminders:

• No Political Trolling.....either in words or images. Please read new thread.
  • We don't want to shut the thread down or stifle debate.
  • The T&C must be followed by everyone.
  • PIZZAGATE, walnut sauce and any other type of PEDOPHILIA talk will not be tolerated. Those topics belong in RATS.
  • Forum gangs or the illusion of a special group will not be tolerated.
    That includes "Q'ult" and Q team, that WWG phrase and similar references!!!
  • External material must be sourced.
    Please see the DMCA policy page
  • Members are always responsible for their own posts.
  • STAY ON TOPIC!!!!!!!!! PLEASE TAKE OFF TOPIC DEBATES/BICKERING ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!
    Use the Private Message system for private chatting.

• Members who repeatedly disregard the T&C may face temporary posting bans or permanent banning.

Go after the ball not the player.
    Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

• posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:24 AM
    link   
    a reply to: onehuman

Are they chanting "No Vacco" = "No Vaccination"?

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:27 AM
    link   
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/11/20 (Mon) 12:22:1326c7f6 (2) No.9123687

www.foxnews.com...

Keywords are fun for the whole family.
    “They FARMED the investigation out because it is too much for Durham and he didn’t want to be distracted,” one of the sources told Fox News.
    “He’s going full throttle, and they’re looking at everything,” the source told Fox News.
    Breadcrumbs were being dropped in the days preceding the decision that his case could be reconsidered.
    Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Aallanon

It is here Link

I must admit, I think the Twitter Trends are a bit of a mystery, I don't know how their algorithm works, but it's messy.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:28 AM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I wish I knew for sure Rel, I would sure like to think so! Not my language hun sorry.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:34 AM
    link   
    Dude! he really needs to grow a beard....

That’s the most handsome version of him I’ve seen yet. 😘🤪

Trump posting Obamagate multiple times on FB sent me here. I see y’all are lit 🔥about it, as my pre cog vibes indicated. 😇

a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:39 AM
    link   
    Brother Of Murdered DNC Staffer Seth Rich Wants Twitter To Unmask ‘FBI Leaker’—Twitter Says Hold On.

Aaron Rich claims that the Twitter user—@whysprtech—was one of those perpetuating the lie by spreading a fabricated FBI document offering apparent proof of Seth Rich’s contact with Wikileaks. He claimed that organizations like InfoWars then picked up the disinformation. Rich, who first filed the previously unreported subpoena back in December 2019, believes that identifying the person behind @whysprtech will prove whether or not they really had access to FBI files. The account is currently inactive and has been since 2017.

But Twitter, in a court filing from the end of last month, has said it doesn’t want to give up the identity of @whysprtech, citing First Amendment rights around freedom of speech.
    Forbes

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:40 AM
    link   
    a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Rich’s brother was in on it. Of course he wants to sweep it under the rug - lest he end up like Seth.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:42 AM
    link   
    Did you folks happen to read the 2nd article under the one Q pointed to on Bloomberg?

"I've Seen Trump's Tax Returns and You Should, Too."
    "The Supreme Court can help to make financial transparency a requirement, now that this presidency has demonstrated we can’t rely on tradition."

They have this in front of the Supreme Court now and I gather the Court is dealing with a part of it tomorrow it looks like.

They got triggered because POTUS made mention of his Golf Club down in Miami reopening. They think its a conflict of interest yadayada. Same ol same ol.

Snips:

Is Trump pushing businesses to reopen despite ongoing perils attached to the coronavirus because it’s best for the country? Or is it because Covid-19 has battered his family’s fortunes? Or is it simply because he has the upcoming presidential election in mind? Who knows. But we are more than three years into this presidency and the same questions that have hung over Trump from the moment he launched his bid for the White House still linger: What are the contours of his personal finances and how do they inform his actions and policies?

Congress says it wants Trump’s tax returns so it can craft legislation modernizing federal ethics and disclosure laws and protecting the 2020 election from foreign interference. Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. is conducting a probe into the Trump Organization’s efforts to mask hush money paid to two women who said they had sexual encounters with Trump. He wants to explore whether Trump’s team falsified business records as part of those maneuvers.

ETA (forgot link) Link to Article
    edit on 5/11/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:43 AM
    link   
    a reply to: PokeyJoe

Do you have proof the brother was in on it?

If you do could you please provide it. TIA

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:45 AM
    link   
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/11/20 (Mon) 12:41:189308c7 (2) No.9123976

Patriotism on the rise!
    People needed a 'spark' to re-ignite the engine.
    Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:48 AM
    link   
    a reply to: Trillium

Maybe huge. Q said the same thing in 2018 about Federal Prosecutor John Huber "farming out". Keep the declassifications coming DOJ.

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:49 AM
    link   
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 9308c7 No.9124024
    May 11 2020 11:43:16 (EST) NEW
    EXtr_VhUwAAb7G1.jpg⬇

THE WAR IS REAL.
    HE FIGHTS FOR YOU.
    Q

qanon.pub...

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:51 AM
    link   

Trump - I hope you had fun investigating me now it's my turn

weapons hot

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:54 AM
    link   
    a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

After hitting this count the tweets stopped and then restarted 10 mins later...
    Another 8 since, now takes:

a) the tweets to 125 = 5by5by5 = EYES ONNNN!

b) the tweets/posts total to 131 = a MIRROR of 13 bloodline families.

ETA - this shows what value the spreadsheet mechanics can bring.

I'm behind, but did anyone point out that yesterday was the 131st day of the year?

I'm done. Back to work.

👍🏼

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
    link   

edit on 11-5-2020 by samuelsson because: Nevermind

posted on May, 11 2020 @ 11:55 AM
    link   
    Q !!Hs1Jq13jV6 05/11/20 (Mon) 12:54:509308c7 (3) No.9124288

twitter.com...

PANIC.
    IN.
    DC.
    Q

qanon.pub...

new topics

top topics

<< 189  190  191    193  194  195 >>

join