It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -7W3N7Y sIx-

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: OsirianObsidian

I've suspected there is an internal battle between alphabet agencies, namely C!A and the DoD and The Five Eyes (FVEY) as a means for circumventing each countries laws on spying.

RAINFALL (Pine Gap) Classification Guide

STELLARWIND

Summary of all known 'Eyes'

- 3-Eyes: USA, GBR, AUS (TEYE)
- 4-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS (ACGU)
- 5-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL (FVEY)
- 6-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO
- 7-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, FRA, DEU, ITA (MIC?)
- 8-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO, ?, South-Korea
- 9-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, FRA, DEU, ITA, NLD, NOR, ESP (CFBLNet)
- 9-Eyes: Five Eyes + FRA, DNK, NLD, NOR (Guardian)
- 10-Eyes: USA, GBR, CAN, AUS, NZL, NATO, Japan, South-Korea, Thailand, Singapore
- 14-Eyes: Five Eyes + FRA, DNK, NLD, NOR, DEU, ESP, ITA, BEL, SWE (SSEUR)
- 41-Eyes: ISAF-countries in ? (Guardian)
- 43-Eyes: ISAF-countries in 2010

ISAF = International Security Assistance Force

Five Eyes, 9-Eyes and many more

Anti-bot startup Kasada raises $7M in Series A from CIA’s venture fund In-Q-Tel

The Sydney and Chicago-based company helps to fight online bots using its proprietary anti-bot platform Polyform.

In-Q-Tel’s Peter Tague said he was “impressed” by Kasada’s technology. It also marks In-Q-Tel’s first investment in Australia after the venture firm opened an office in Sydney late last year. To date, In-Q-Tel has invested in enterprise data cloud platform Cloudera, cybersecurity giant FireEye, open-source database maker MongoDB, and surveillance software firm Palantir.

They also have an office in the UK. FVEY expanding.
The 23 yr old founder is a deep security wizard who first worked at the Australian Signals Directorate (the Australian version of the NSA) at the age of 15.

Funny that you mention bots.

Apparently over 50% of COVID-19 posts on Twitter are made by bots.

www.vice.com...

Of course, then my eyes were drawn to this article:

“Russian cosmists believed that to form an equitable society we must have universal immortality and resurrection of the dead.”

www.vice.com...

Today, young blood is offered for transfusion by industrious start-ups, largely to wealthy and eccentric clients—most notably (and allegedly) Peter Thiel.

In a book of conversations on cosmism published in 2017 titled Art Without Death, the first dialogue between Anton Vidokle and Hito Steyerl, living artists and writers in Berlin, drives home this same point. Vidokle tells Steyerl that he believes “Death is capital quite literally, because everything we accumulate—food, energy, raw material, etc.—these are all products of death.” For him, it is no surprise we’re in a capitalist death cult given that he sees value as created through perpetual acts of extraction or exhaustion.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Lot of new and good info on Gen Flynn. Light at the end of the Tunnel.
From Sean Davis at the Federalist

New court documents filed under seal include significant exculpatory information about Michael Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former National Security Adviser, an FBI official familiar with the situation told The Federalist on Friday.

And this additional info from TechnoFog on twit

Apparantly there was a side deal between Flynn's lawyer and Mueller team.

Looks as though Barr is hiring good people finally.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

if you are playing a role in the resistant energy, then you are helping build barriers to block the flow of energy (information)

if you are recalibrating yourself to align more with the flow then you are helping to clear a path or create a stream that allows the energy to flow through and traverse between the barriers

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   

The DoD cyber warriors are blaming majority of COVID disinfo on Kremlin bots. Wow, some radical biopolitical utopianists. Apparently transhumanism is directly influenced by Russian cosmism.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

What is the next date for a Flynn decision from the courts. I have lost track.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

The DoD cyber warriors are blaming majority of COVID disinfo on Kremlin bots. Wow, some radical biopolitical utopianists. Apparently transhumanism is directly influenced by Russian cosmism.

That transhumanist agenda is the ultimate perversion of the spiritual path to immortality, ie the path of ascension (vs the more common path of return).

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
I've just found something IMPORTANT... after a 3rd prompt from POTUS!
The following tweet has been stressed 3 times:

BRILLIANT, A MUST WATCH! @RepDanCrenshaw t.co...

1st tweet = Apr 19, 2020 08:30:12 PM, Retweet = Apr 21, 2020 11:00:39 PM. Then this morning, Apr 23, 2020 07:16:41 AM, POTUS tweets it again with the following headline:

Please study this closely. We saved many lives with our fast action on CoronaVirus! t.co...

Analysing the video I see the following:

00:17 "Here's the Truth",
00:21 "January 15th the first patient with Coronavirus enters the United States from... Wuhan"
00:23 "Coronavirus"
00:25 "Wuhan"
00:26 "That was also the same day that these IMPEACHMENT PENS were being handed out"

So:

1) Pelosi waits until Jan 15th to send the Impeachment case to the Senate and we now know she was waiting for someone with Coronavirus to arrive from China but dont understand why this was a dependency,
2) The same day that person arrives she hands out IMPEACHMENT pens,

DO THE MATH... THE IMPEACHMENT PENS WERE INFECTED WITH CORONAVIRUS!

We discussed these pens in depth because they had gold BULLET ends but here's a catch up article from The Hill at the time.

The pens were handed out to "30 of her colleagues".

What would be the end of the Democrat Party?

Perhaps proof that Nancy Pelosi gave 30 Congress colleagues Impeachment pens infected with Coronavirus (maybe in the Ink?), with instructions to sign everything with them, in an attempt to murder POTUS, in his seventies.

The implications are staggering as this would also be a major vehicle for spreading the virus throughout the US using Congress as the delivery mechanism! Notice that US airports started screening for Coronavirus 2 days later on Jan 17th! This adds weight to the guilt of democrats spreading the disease if it's less likely to have got thru airport checks?

5 days after she handed out the pens, on Jan 20th, we get the first Q post since December 29th, Q3775, which simply says:

!!Hs1Jq13jV6 ID: 19b538 No.7859207 📁
Jan 19 2020 23:24:46 (EST)
THE GREAT AWAKENING.
Q

EST timestamp = 23:24:46
ZULU timestamp = 04:24:46

This points to PAIN on April 24th, FRIDAY - is this when the attempt becomes public?

Also, December 29th to Jan 20th inclusive =23 days!

This also adds a new slant to Pelosi trying to shake hands with POTUS at the SOTU on Feb 4th... almost 3 weeks had passed since handing out the pens and no sign of POTUS having the virus... so the handshake was the backup plan?

One more thing... would Pelosi get her mates to help distribute the Coronavirus if she didn't already know an antidote/cure?

ETA - Would be grateful if someone passes this dig to 8kun... they seem to bypass my findings nowadays.

I’m trying to figure out wtf I just read and I just can’t seem to get there. Go have a beer mate, maybe get laid and think about this later.
edit on 24-4-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Is trump borrowing Muhammad Ali’s “Rope a Dope” strategies

Ali is funny and was a master at trolling. He reminds me a lot of Trump and his self proclamation of greatness.

Ali, pulls it off in the end and is technically the greatest of all time.

Should trump employ this strategy, it will be a stunner for many once he starts throwing real punches.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

patri-

prefix
Patri is defined as father.
An example of patri used as a prefix is the word patrilineal, tracing descent through the father's side of the family tree.

dictionary

patriarchy
patriot

the patriarchal energy holds a lot of resistance (aka trauma) it needs to be rebalanced (healed)
edit on 24-4-2020 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Trillium

I could swear I read an article about 2 or 3 weeks ago that somewhere, Italy maybe (?), they were talking about intubations of patients with the Wuhan. They we talking about along with the intubation tube they could insert a device sort of like a camera, but with UV light at the tip as well. They said it was the idea that "if" they could get the UV down into the bottom of the lungs, the Light would help mitigate the production of the virus.

I remember reading this article, didn't save it and thought, well that's a different type of treatment.

Now Trump mentions it 2 or 3 weeks later and I'm wondering what the hell is happening?

Tried searching for the article on Google.......what a surprise I couldn't find it???

I know I must have read that article, given all the details I remember about it.

Freaky.

Did anyone else read that article?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
81% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 10 states.
63% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 4 states.
52% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 2 states.
42% of the 50k CV deaths come out of 1 state.

And if you further subdivided it, at least in Michigan, the vast Majority of cases are located in the 3 Counties that comprise the Metro Detroit area. We are locking down the whole Country, when we should be quarantining certain Cities and Counties.

We now have 3 studies from the West Coast, New York and Florida showing that the general population, at least 15% to 20% of the population ALREADY HAD the Wuhan and have the antibodies to prove it! Those numbers blow away the official infected numbers by testing by a huge factor.

Anyway they want to spin this, the Wuhan isn't as deadly as they predicted.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

ML, the sun's quality shifted a few years back. Getting vitamin D is a bit harder from my experience. A key to the process is leaving the oil that is produced by the interaction with sun/skin on until it processes. We often sun bathe, then shower right after...

The other thing is it is unclear, at least to me, what is inferring with our processing of the D. EMF's maybe? Planet's vibration? Another missing mineral or vitamin?

Brings to mind something I learned about a thing we have called a "horny layer".

Stratum Corneum (Latin)

The stratum corneum (Latin for 'horny layer') is the outermost layer of the epidermis. There has been a long-standing belief in dermatology that the stratum corneum consisted of dead cells (corneocytes), devoid of biological activity and function. The stratum corneum is now understood to be live tissue that performs protective and adaptive physiological functions including mechanical shear, impact resistance, water flux and hydration regulation, microbial proliferation and invasion regulation, initiation of inflammation through cytokine activation and dendritic cell activity, and selective permeability to exclude toxins, irritants, and allergens.[2] This layer is composed of 15–20 layers of flattened cells with no nuclei or cell organelles. Their cytoplasm shows filamentous keratin. These corneocytes are embedded in a lipid matrix composed of ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids.[3] Their properties depend on the component ratio of the three major components.

Soap and washing obviously can have advantages at the right time, but so can leaving it a while so our bodies can protect themselves naturally. Habitual cleansing for self image or a sense of cleanliness may not always be what we need.

Also, what makes you say the quality of our sun "shifted" a few years back? Would it not be better to say the quality of our atmosphere changed?

Nano particles introduced slowly over a long period of time to facilitate better transmission of a certain type of signal perhaps?

Crazy stuff eh?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Hi Care, no idea. Think they have to look at the new filings before assigning a date. Would be good time for Lance C to comment.

BTW just saw this, Chris Wray pushed to withold excupaltory evidence in Flynn case...source This guy's exit is long overdue and if this doesn't do it nothing will

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Steele must have borrowed Hillary's towel to wipe his emails away.

Silly Steele, do you really think you were the only one in possession of those emails?

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The date for decision on what else might be made public in the Mueller Report has been set:

“Walton set a status conference for noon on June 18, ordering the plaintiffs–the Electronic Privacy Information Center (EPIC), BuzzFeed and BuzzFeed News reporter Jason Leopold—and the DOJ defendants to appear.”

There must be something juicy in there, because the House of Representatives Judicial Committee is wanting to release the secret grand jury testimony contained in the same report:

“In an important side note the Court also ruled that grand jury testimony effectively belongs to the judicial branch of the federal government, not to the DOJ.”

www.rawstory.com...

So naturally, I’m wondering what the criteria for unsealing a grand jury testimony is:

United States v. Procter & Gamble Co., 356 US 677 (1958), permitted the disclosure of grand jury transcripts under certain restrictions: "a private party seeking to obtain grand jury transcripts must demonstrate that 'without the transcript a defense would be greatly prejudiced or that without reference to it an injustice would be done'" and must make its requests "with particularity".

So what it’s saying is that the Judicial Committee of the House of Representatives has demonstrated a clear need for the grand jury transcript to defend something that would otherwise be seen as an injustice.

Sounds very much like case one is related to case two.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

I could swear I read an article about 2 or 3 weeks ago that somewhere, Italy maybe (?), they were talking about intubations of patients with the Wuhan. They we talking about along with the intubation tube they could insert a device sort of like a camera, but with UV light at the tip as well. They said it was the idea that "if" they could get the UV down into the bottom of the lungs, the Light would help mitigate the production of the virus.

Would it not be possible and or better to use a stronger external UV light (shielded towards any exterior) that could work from outside, through the skin, into the lungs. Way safer with no body intrusions and probably more cost effective.

Just throwing that out there to ponder and wonder.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: liveandlearn

What is the next date for a Flynn decision from the courts. I have lost track.

Doesn't matter. You know they are just going to postpone it again.

The time must not be right yet......

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
And here...we...go....

Pa. removes 200 deaths from state coronavirus count as questions mount about reporting process, accuracy

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: nerbot

originally posted by: pavil

Would it not be possible and or better to use a stronger external UV light (shielded towards any exterior) that could work from outside, through the skin, into the lungs. Way safer with no body intrusions and probably more cost effective.

Just throwing that out there to ponder and wonder.

Don't know. I remember the article saying they had to get close to where the Wuhan was doing the most damage, hence the light into the bottom of the lungs.

I know I read that article. It wasn't a huge article.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Wow! YouTube doesn't want any discussion about light and disinfecting possibilities concerning the CV.

Just a short while ago, I saw a brief clip of Dr. Birx telling Fox that President Trump was just responding to some new information he had received and he tends to just put it out there for discussion. Afterwards, there was a very brief piece about using light intravenously. The whole clip was less than a minute and I can't find a video to post right now.

I did find this, however. A tweet by John Roberts of Fox. But, look...Google has already taken the video down.
twitter.com...
edit on 24-4-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join