It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The End Of Life As We Know It

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Sorry for the melodramatic title but please, grant me a moment of your time and you'll see that, if nothing more, those words are rooted in truth.
I've noticed what appears to be a common theme emerging from the COVID crapfest. I could be overthinking or completely wrong but it seems as if the string-pullers at the top would really like to see the social distancing aspect of the pandemic become a permanent practice, an accepted way of life.
I'm sure many will argue that minimizing interaction, indefinitely if need be, is necessary for future suppression. Be that as it may, I firmly believe that life in fear-fueled isolation is so far removed from actual life - life well-lived - that you might as well be dead.
In my (limited) view it seems as if we, as a society, as a species, are being herded into a vast, cold darkness where each of us will exist alone, suffer alone, die alone. But, at least in our final lonely moment we can take comfort in knowing that whatever the agent of our demise it almost certainly wasn't communicable.
So onward we shuffle, obligingly, quietly, safely. into our new normal. The only remaining fear now lies close ahead, though most won't see it - won't allow themselves to see it - the approaching point of no return.
Don't believe our society could ever, as a whole, be so easily led to such an end? Can't envision the United States as a nation of timid, willful inmates? How about an entire planet imprisoned thusly, cells locked tight by their own trembling hand?
I'm reminded of advice my Grandpa offered when learning that, per parental law, I had refused to fight back when attacked by a school bully. The man had leapt straight into Hell's mouth over Normandy and slogged his way through an ocean of gore enroute to Germany simply because, as he put it, he had a job to do. So, when he talked of fighting I damned sure listened.
"Boy," he said, "don't you swallow so much sh#t in life that ya start likin' the taste." To which I replied, "Huh?"
He stooped to meet my gaze, gripping both my scrawny shoulders in iron hands. And with a hushed ferocity he spoke only two words, "FIGHT. BACK!"
What made little sense to that oblivious ten-year-old now stands stark and crystalline, the meaning so clear as I watch a cold new world loom large on the horizon. So, I stand here, in the remnants of life once known, anchoring my feet in ashes of the familiar, and face whatever evil this way comes.
Because this old man never did like the taste of sh#t.
edit on 22-4-2020 by ChayOphan because: (no reason given)

(post by GreenGunther removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ChayOphan

Fight the humans that torment animals around the world for fun and money...
There lies the true evil of the human race, I bet those caged animals in Chinese meat stands want a chance in life to.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Quick short answer for you

They need a distance of about 6 feet to get an accurate individual response from your phone app, your new access to life will all depend on your accountability and traceability

No certificate of immunity means no access to trains, planes and automobiles

This is for your own safety btw, the entire world will be running the same apps to control and monitor movement, already trailed in China and Russia, no doubt being trailed elsewhere...and coming to a government near you very soon

This current lockdown and social distancing is a precursor to what's to come, this is a conditioner, this will be the expected norm around the entire capitalist world for the foreseeable future , so god help us all

edit on 22-4-2020 by zerozero00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

So that's their hope, for us to to quiver in fear.

But like every move the dnc/globalists/commies have tried in the past few years. Its backfired hard. Anyone with half a brain has seen that the model had been "halved"( for covid deaths) several times over and most are just done....

Done with the MSM fear mongering, done with the "eeerrr, orange man bad".....done with the big city dems in their red rural states choking out the economy and people's lifeblood.

It's another failed move, trump will landslide, the financial collapse everyone hoped for(that Is happening) that was supposed to remove trump has backfired.

These TDS turds just need to accept reality.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:31 AM
link   

vegas

Those roads are never dead like that.
That is from my drone today.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
and i feel fine!

seriously tho you guys need to actually think this stuff through all the way.
Where does the power that the elites wield over us come from? their economic position. the fact that the System is set up so that we spend our lives slaving away to survive while they make vast riches.
Why would they want to change that?
This isn't some Matrix moment. we're not all being put into pods to harvest our electricity.
we are right now, totally useless to them.
They want us BACK at work! they want us milling and crowding and buying and making them richer!
it is impossible good luck that the doctors still have any sort of sway in the media and we should be thankful for that!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: zerozero00

Time for dumbphones. Leave your smartphone at home or some other undisclosed location. Switch sims idk.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

aluminum foil pouch. Mylar pouch.

Only dumbphone I could find for my 85 year old mother is a flip phone with GPS. I surmise they don't exist.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Perhaps its the cyclical rise and fall of civilizations for whatever reason, real or contrived, and must be expected and planned for. We seem to be in a pretty large collapse, how bad it will get depends on the average IQ and skillset of the country in question. All the high IQ's seem to have got out. Does that say something?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Perhaps its the cyclical rise and fall of civilizations for whatever reason, real or contrived, and must be expected and planned for. We seem to be in a pretty large collapse, how bad it will get depends on the average IQ and skillset of the country in question. All the high IQ's seem to have got out. Does that say something?

We are social animals. Our strength and our folly is our instinct to band together into groups. Some groups do very well and get larger. Bigger is better, so here we are, all over the planet, huddling together in mega cities connected together with high speed travel.

Now, when faced with a world wide plague, we still live on top of each other but have to keep a safe "social distance" because we have no better way to deal with it. This is a lesson for our whole race to learn, the Achille's heel of our social instincts.

A unified world wide society in daily close contact will encourage world wide pestilence and disease. Nationalism and isolation is the alternative to a world order, urban mono culture that leaves the entire species at risk of extinction. The world needs to practice nation distancing, different cultures living with limited contact outside their regions to reduce the emergence of extinction level pandemics.
edit on 22-4-2020 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: zerozero00
Quick short answer for you

They need a distance of about 6 feet to get an accurate individual response from your phone app, your new access to life will all depend on your accountability and traceability

Pretty good response. Definately up there.

One question...how long before a mobile phone is MANDATORY?

No phone...OK, you NEED a chip of some sort.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Ummm...the reason...is so that we get real used to seeing very few other people...

Then when the fat lady that sang...dies of Covid-19...we all...those that remain...are already conditioned to a world where there are vastly few and far between humans left to ponder if it was right to curtail rights...

Or not...

YouSir
edit on 22-4-2020 by YouSir because: Potato...potahto...

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
Maybe money is only a tool for them and there is a deeper truth.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Paragraphs are your friend.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: bryan2006
a reply to: GreenGunther

Removed post - OT.

People who do not know how good they have it, who complain about things being as rosy as they are.
Come to Africa, see what real problems look like.
edit on 22-4-2020 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: bryan2006

Yes, but to travel outside of your town will need certification

Ofcourse there's people who don't have a phone, they will get an RFID chip or some other form of digital certification so they can travel
You can choose to leave your phone at home but then you can't access the underground metro, a bus or plane to travel anywhere
They have simply taken away our freedon to travel overnight, for our own safety

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

yup, some form of digital certification will be needed to travel....full stop!

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think this whole covid crapfest is a threat to their control.

Just like the plague ended "The Middle Ages,"

This plague is doing the same.

The American economy is anchored on the assumption that home values always go up. That is so implicit that you can build an economy around it.

Every house in America was worth a quarter of a million. thousands of homes being bought and sold every week. Billions being borrowed.

and now? Nothing.

Inspectors. Roofers, carpet companies. carpenters, door-hangers, electricians, plumbers. Furniture companies.

Maybe not the workers themselves, but 90% of what they had been doing is just..... non-essential.

pumping value into the home loan market. But not any more.

And even if this only kills octogenarians. There's about to be a bunch of homes on the market, at clearance prices. If we don't get some illegals in here, and give them high-risk loans, who is going to get those homes off the market????

top topics

<<   2 >>

join