It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Citizen reporters go and do what the media won't

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I came across this video on youtube showing people going to hospitals and urgent care centers in New York and elsewhere that the media reports are overwhelmed with patients and people waiting to be tested for CV. What they see when they get there is the opposite of what the media is reporting.
There is also a scene where the msm video footage being shown purports to be a New York hospital when it is really footage of a hospital in Italy. Watch the video and make up your own mind. I'm not saying all the footage and comparisons are accurate or legit, but I can say that in my area the hospital is no busier than it normally is and the testing tent is usually empty or has at the most one or two people on occasion.

edit on 4/19/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   
One thing is true. I got to see the lines of cars getting food for a week on You Tube. That can't be fake. That's for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Your mistake was looking for truth on YouTube.

Rookie move.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Before the pandemic I often had multiple weekly appointments at several different medical providers, dental offices, and government agencies. Now, the LAST place I want to be anywhere near one of these types of facilities- I've cancelled everything for the forseeable future. As brave as some of these people who want the "stay-at-home" order lifted might be, I doubt many of them would like to visit COVID-19 patients at a local hospital ICU ward let alone go in for a check-up at the clinic.

The only place I might make an exception would be Dr. Dan, my exotic vet. Fortunately, for the time being, my animal companions (mice & bunny) are all healthy.
edit on 4192020 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

You can find truth anywhere, as long as you rule out all other implications.... facts are facts..... truth is an ideology unfortunately...

Also to the OP this has been posted here already close to a month ago

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

Rookie move.

I'm not a "rookie". If you don't want to read the OP or watch the video, that's fine by me, but why add to a thread when you have done neither?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeektoUnderstand

You can find truth anywhere, as long as you rule out all other implications.... facts are facts..... truth is an ideology unfortunately...

Also to the OP this has been posted here already close to a month ago

Thanks. Looked for it but couldn't find it, so I posted it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

So what do you think the endgame is here? Or what do you think the conspiracy is???

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

Rookie move.

I'm not a "rookie". If you don't want to read the OP or watch the video, that's fine by me, but why add to a thread when you have done neither?

Oh sorry, I figured because this angle was done to death already, it didn't much matter.

Kind of like farting in the wind.

Continue, though.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Rookie move.

and what would the veteran thing to do when looking for the truth? Please don't say turn on the tele!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

Rookie move.

and what would the veteran thing to do when looking for the truth? Please don't say turn on the tele!!!

Well, I stopped looking here, for starters.

YouTube would be my last option, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
One point that was made that is interesting to think about is the elective surgeries being canceled and hospitals not having money from elective surgeries happening.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

Maybe thats why these hospitals are enpty. because people have that same mindset "The hospital is the lastplace I want be."

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

So what do you think the endgame is here? Or what do you think the conspiracy is???

Rather than re-post a whole thread, you can see my answer to both questions here.
In this thread the conspiracy is obvious in the video, providing the footage and people reporting it are legitimate.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Rookie move.

Still didn't answer my question, so it is the television? The way you avoided answering I fear that may be what you want to say. You have told me where not to look but why not cut to the chase and tell me where the truth can be found? Being a veteran of truth and all, point me in the right direction, please?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Rookie move.

Still didn't answer my question, so it is the television? The way you avoided answering I fear that may be what you want to say. You have told me where not to look but why not cut to the chase and tell me where the truth can be found? Being a veteran of truth and all, point me in the right direction, please?

Use your eyes, your ears, and your heart.

All things that came before all this nonsense that the ct crowd is desperately clinging to.

This place has jumped the shark since this virus started. And is making me increasingly embarrassed to be a part of it.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Then pack up the chip on your shoulder and leave.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: seattlerat

Maybe thats why these hospitals are enpty. because people have that same mindset "The hospital is the lastplace I want be."

edit on 4/19/2020 by Klassified because: Misread the post, duh, but it is a fair point nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
This video was already debunked.. and already the subject of a thread if I remember correctly. The videos were taken when the testing centers were closed in the early morning.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
How Jeff got 4 stars his first post is about right for these da ys

The video....I watched it 3 weeks ago,cut and dried somebody is lying....

The lady at the strip center clinic.......had a line for 10 minutes.......

Got paid a fortune to say she was over runn.....go to vist.....NADA. what a witch...went for his phone, really....bat crazy much.....

a reply to: hombero

edit on 19-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join